• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Pfizer xanax melbourne australia

The definitive answer is NO they're not legit ESPECIALLY in Australia.

Happy to go into the history of Alprazolam, Xanax, Upjohn, Pfizer, and now Viatris but can only do that during the course of the day tomorrow.

For now though and to the point: various Alprazolam (generics) i.e. NOT Xanax (brand name) are listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).

Bonus response...

Although it's a dated article ( 2018 ) I doubt that anything has improved (and guaranteed if I had more time right now I'd find an updated article on the same topic).

This just to demonstrate the extent of the issue and the lengths that Pfizer themselves have gone to in order to try and get ahead of this.

Last edited:
The definitive answer is NO they're not legit ESPECIALLY in Australia.

Happy to go into the history of Alprazolam, Xanax, Upjohn, Pfizer, and now Viatris but can only do that during the course of the day tomorrow.

For now though and to the point: various Alprazolam (generics) i.e. NOT Xanax (brand name) are listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).

Nice post mate

What about the 1mg blisters?
Nope. Not if they say “Xanax”. Read your thread.

Put another way: Xanax is still manufactured but not in Australia. Seeing as it is not listed in the ARGT: could be they’re legit but being imported illegally. Highly unlikely though. If for no other reason than that it wouldn’t make fiscal sense i.e. brand name Xanax costs more than generic Alprazolam and that’s all that Xanax is.

If you read that article that I posted: not something I would take a chance with. Fakes can either contain a shit pile more Alprazolam than labelled (in which case you probably wouldn’t be complaining) or they could contain a shit pile of Fentanyl (in which case I’m guessing you still wouldn’t be complaining) (albeit in the case of the latter for a very different reason).

Last edited:
Let me bring this ship to shore...

A pharmaceutical company called Upjohn invented and patented Alprazolam. They were swallowed up by Pfizer and at some point became their off-patent medicine division (commonplace with all of these pharmaceutical companies i.e. while they own the patent they manufacture, sell, and market both their own generics as well as their brand names) (Prozac and Lily-Fluoxetine are another good example). Pfizer manufactured, sold, and marketed Alprazolam as Xanax®. Xanax® is a registered trademark of Pfizer. The patent for Alprazolam expired. Meaning that generic Alprazolam could be manufactured by all and sundry. Obviously this resulted in the price of Alprazolam dropping. And made it uneconomical, in Australia anyway, for Pfizer to continue to manufacture, sell, and market brand name Xanax® (exactly as @andyturbo has stated above).

Note I EVEN went to the trouble of ensuring that "Xanax", being a registered trademark, is indicated as such using "®"! :ROFLMAO: Don't Pfuck with Pfizer! :ROFLMAO: That's a nice slogan i.e. think I'll forward that to the marketing department!

There's one more little, more recent, twist to the Xanax® tale:

Upjohn remained Pfizer's off-patent medicine division and Mylan (infamous for their Fentanyl patches at one point) merged with Upjohn to form a company called Viatris in 2020. Xanax® is now a Viatris product and Viatris is a part of Pfizer RxPathways.

Any questions? About Pfizer? Xanax®? Alprazolam? Anyone? 🤣

fvinxTI.gif

Last edited:
Let me bring this ship to shore...

A pharmaceutical company called Upjohn invented and patented Alprazolam. They were swallowed up by Pfizer. Pfizer sold and marketed Alprazolam as Xanax®. Xanax® is a registered trademark of Pfizer. The patent that now belonged to Pfizer expired. Meaning that generic Alprazolam could be manufactured by all and sundry. Obviously this resulted in the price of Alprazolam dropping. And made it uneconomical, in Australia anyway, for Pfizer to continue to manufacture, sell, and market brand name Xanax® (exactly as @andyturbo has stated above).

Note I EVEN went to the trouble of ensuring that "Xanax", being a registered trademark, is indicated as such using "®"! :ROFLMAO: Don't Pfuck with Pfizer! :ROFLMAO: That's a nice slogan i.e. think I'll forward that to the marketing department!

By the way: the below forms part of their new (2021) logo. And while I'm just being full of shit here: it's at least something to look for on packaging. A clue anyway (for what it's worth).

fvinxTI.gif

Any questions? About Pfizer? Xanax®? Alprazolam? Anyone? 🤣
LMFAO..No you answered my question. You rule!

LMFAO..No you answered my question. You rule!
You may want to edit your post and re-quote me (up above) because I edited my original post, made one or subtle corrections, and added one or two little nuggets! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
If nothing else: you now know more about Xanax® than the cunt that's trying to palm this shit off on you! :ROFLMAO: You'll have their head spinning!

Meh. Come to think of it: nobody reads quotes anyway (unless they're looking for trolls)! :ROFLMAO:

If nothing else: you now know more about Xanax® than the cunt that's trying to palm this shit off on you! :ROFLMAO: You'll have their head spinning!
Hahaha nah all hè said was i understand all that but i.thkught You were a buyer.....fuck i hate these wickr dealers

all hè said was i understand all that
Well at least he didn't try and deny it (although my guess he didn't have a clue what the fuck you were talking about)! 🤣

Gonna paste.it to every cunt trying to push this barbar onto me
You could use it another way and to your advantage:

Print out my original (edited) post, show it to them, tell them they're talking shit, then insist on them dropping the price because you know they're fakes! 🤣

I know the type i.e. same type that sell "organic and environmentally friendly (or green)" Cocaine (at a premium of course)!

Oops. Almost forgot. This is harm reduction site! Make sure to have them tested should the above play out! 🤣

Been meaning to tell you for a while now by the way: nice new avatar (well it's not so new anymore but nice). :)

Last edited:
Well at least he didn't try and deny it (although my guess he didn't have a clue what the fuck you were talking about)! 🤣

You could use it another way and to your advantage:

Print out my original (edited) post, show it to them, tell them they're talking shit, then insist on them dropping the price because you know they're fakes! 🤣

I know the type i.e. same type that sell "organic and environmentally friendly (or green)" Cocaine (at a premium of course)!

Oops. Almost forgot. This is harm reduction site! Make sure to have them tested should the above play out! 🤣

Been meaning to tell you for a while now by the way: nice new avatar (well it's not so new anymore but nice). :)
I had one guy i asked him if there kalma....he said "even better pfizer" 🤣how the hell çan they be "even better" xanax is xanax...just like oxycodone is oxycodone...

Na i wouldnt ask them to drop the price cos i wouldnt buy them who knows Whats in them.