• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

That I'm not rich (bitch).

Also, pubs full of people shouting for sport I don't give a fuck about.

and how smoking is still legal in pub/clubs here. So where ever I go I have to wash my clothes or stink of cigarettes.

Last edited:
That I'm not rich (bitch).
be mad at yourself.

today's pet peeve is the flakey skin that comes off of onions and garlic and goes everywhere when i'm cooking. and pretty much everything i cook begins with onion and garlic :)

alasdair

Man, yeah I can relate to the lazy shitty coworkers. I'd much rather just do projects myself than get stuck having to work with complete imbeciles who spend their day waiting for the next coffee break.

Parents who bring their toddlers to an R-rated movie. I've seen it twice lately with Lone Survivor and even Wolf of Wall Street for fucks sake.

Mapmakers. If you build a bridge between an island and the mainland it's still an island, but fill a bunch of dirt in between them and pave a road over it and suddenly it's a peninsula. Fucking. Assholes. It's wanton geographical sophistry and I've had just about enough of it.

Parents who bring their toddlers to an R-rated movie. I've seen it twice lately with Lone Survivor and even Wolf of Wall Street for fucks sake.

PPL Who bring their kids to smoked filled bars (most bars here are smoking only it's disgusting) in the evenings.

People who make assumptions :/

People who text you a question then you respond, then they take hours to text back.

Finger nail polish that takes too long to dry.

People who text you, you call them, they don't answer, but they'll keep texting you.

Pick up the damn phone for Godsake! I don't wanna have a massive important conversation via bloody text message.

People who text you, you call them, they don't answer, but they'll keep texting you.

Pick up the damn phone for Godsake! I don't wanna have a massive important conversation via bloody text message.

Lol. or just ppl who just keep texting you till the point it turns into a monologue with themselves (more on whatsapp) that I find funny though.

I have no peeves now for some reason, don't even need to smoke weed to take the sand out ma vajayjay. Maybe the AD finally kicking in or the high dose of OC.

Wait I do, people who are male and enjoy sunsets to the point of wanting to cry. That kinda pisses me off.

But what REALLY pisses me off is how ppl think it's fkin okay to drink and drive here.

Last edited: