• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

I need you to clarify, I just cannot understand it when you are so vague. : overwhelmed :

To clarify my peeve, I dislike people who make small things into something big that he/she has to involve a lot of people in a very small problem that can be discussed with one person or two. There are people who are creating so much drama to get noticed. Drama queens if you get my drift.

I FKIN HATE PPL THAT ARE SO SELF PITYING THEY think THEIR PROBLEMS ARE WORSE THAN yoURS AND EVERYONE ELSES.

I am with you on that one! ;)

Alright, let's make this relatively short and sweet (my bad for point No. 8 - had to put a bit of a rant in here):

1. Extroverts who love talking about how they're extroverted. GODDAMMIT I GET IT YOU LOVE TO FUCKING TALK WOW SHIT YOU REALLY ARE SOMETHING HUH
2. People who openly talk about how they hate or are annoyed by the homeless...I always want to say, "Don't you have any compassion" except that I doubt they'd take it seriously..
3. People who openly promote their religion (as in, outside of a religious venue) as being part of a divine/otherworldly message...you do understand that all religions are/were created by mankind right?
4. Pretty much all very consciously type-A business personality types of people. I understand these people are necessary in this world, but, still, please, do me a favor and don't talk to me...
5. People who talk to me in the gym and who ask where I am on an exercise when I'm in the middle of the fucking exercise - come on dude, give me some space bro!
6. People that you have to have actual equations for how long they are actually going to take to get somewhere when they give you an ETA in minutes because of how badly they estimate time...
7. People who just CANNOT stand to watch commercials, at all, no matter what - whenever we're hanging out, they always have to change the program just so that they are actively watching something that is not a commercial, but, WHAT THE FUCK, I WAS TRYING TO WATCH MY FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME OF COURSE THERE ARE COMMERCIALS THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS GOING TO TAKE TEN MINUTES TO COME BACK THEY JUST KICKED THE FUCKING PUNT
8. This is a bit of a broad one, but feel me out here...I really, really hate people who say they hate people who lie (or any other common, albeit usually very petty, 'sin'), or that they hate people who are hypocrites, etc. Basically, people who say they hate people who <insert what is a very common failing of 99.999999% of all people all over the world>. Are you really trying to tell me these people, who are, let's be honest, clearly being critical of billions of people, HAVE NEVER EVER LIED? Or that they HAVE NEVER COMMITTED A HYPOCRISY???? You gotta understand, man, if you do this stuff as a kid, lie or be a hypocrite, IT STILL COUNTS DUDE!!!! So, did you hate who you were as a little 5 year old even though you were doing normal everyday kid shit that you basically have to do to learn and grow from?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
9. Lastly, one that should be hopefully familiar to most people on here - just people who will broadly look down on a segment of people for a very specific (AND MATERIAL, i.e., something that just contributes to who they are, sometimes inherently, in this material reality) reason, either due to their: race, religion, drug use, relative standing (i.e., economic) in the community, sexual preferences, etc.

Last edited:
1. Extroverts who love talking about how they're extroverted. GODDAMMIT I GET IT YOU LOVE TO FUCKING TALK WOW SHIT YOU REALLY ARE SOMETHING HUH

I've never run into this, only introverts who take on their personality as if it were an identity-political cause.

ebola

^ Just met this girl a few weeks ago who has mentioned she's an extrovert every time we smoke weed together. I like her, but it'd be infuriating if she wasn't hot...

However, she is a pretty extreme case (in just how extroverted she is, that is), so I'm not trying to make a huge generalization off her. Just had her on my mind...

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people from my state can't even pronounce its name correctly, this taking away from its beauty and glory. Uggghhh I hate it. It's usually country folk that are in the group, so maybe it's a vestige of the little Dixie accent.

White guys trying to be gangsta and wearing sagging jeans. GAY. Just stop. Really.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people from my state can't even pronounce its name correctly, this taking away from its beauty and glory. Uggghhh I hate it. It's usually country folk that are in the group, so maybe it's a vestige of the little Dixie accent.

How do they pronounce it? Mih-ZOO-ree?

On a similar note people who pronounce Appalachian as Apple-aysch-in. It is App-UH-LATCH-in, idots.

Webpages that are like top10, top20 or whatever lists, but make you CLICK A NEXT BUTTON EACH TIME to advance through the list.

JUST GIVE THEM TO ME ALL ON ONE LONG PAGE, PLEASE.

I often am only curious what the top 1 or 2 things are and don't want to have to flip through it all.

Hi neighbor!

P.S. I hate it too!

Tools who walk down the street rapping along, loudly, to whatever shit they're listening to on their stupid beats headphones. It's like they're the only person on the street and nobody else exists.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG This is St. Louis all day! lmao. And another thing that annoys is when you are in a restaurant/on the bus/on the metro link and they start blasting their music from their phone for everyone to hear.. like hi, its called HEADPHONES, you fucking wad, get some!

Then, on the gym thing: If I am sweating profusely and running on the treadmill WITH headphones in, PUHHHHH-LEASE do not come up to me and attempt to strike up a convo.

Last edited by a moderator:
White guys trying to be gangsta and wearing sagging jeans. GAY. Just stop. Really.
I need to get you to explain this to my son. He just doesn't seem to understand how fucking stupid it looks.

And it's a major peeve.

^Have you ever told him about the origin of sagging pants?

Thanatos said:
A lot of people pronounce it miz zor-ah. It annoys the shit of me man!
O lawd, that is grating.

The one ass hole who tries to force himself onto the subway at the last minue, causing the doors to not be able to close, and fucking holding everybody up while he trys to pack his fat ass into the train.

Like.. it's an express train jerk off.. there's literally one coming right fucking behind it! Wait 5 seconds and catch that one.

When people say "well...that's life!" when something unfortunate happens within your day. WTF is this garbage? Life is somehow defined by missed busses, parking fines, rude strangers, etc? That's the worst attitude to have in the world.