Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peru Exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
Okay, so I started this thread in the North & South American Drug Discussion and it got deleted without even a love letter from the mods... Rude right, I feel used haha.

So any-who on with the corresponding topic... I am looking into going to Peru around mid next year and was wondering if anyone from the Aust DD has visited it themselves???

I am looking into seeing Machu Picchu and staying in Cuzco for a couple of days then doing an Amazon tour out from there or moving onto La Paz in Bolivia to see San Pedro Prison... I am also going to visit a mate in Lima for a couple of days and probably do some deep sea fishing.

Now everyone know Peru is famous for high quality cheap blow but what I would like to know is how dangerous is it to get, like is it similar to places like Indo and Thailand where they sell you shit then go tell the police? My friend who lives there has not gotten his citizenship yet so he doesn't want to risk getting caught with stuff so it's going to be all up to me.

Anyone with some experience or has some stories to tell please feel free to share them or PM them to me.

Hey dude, I have checked North & South American Drug Discussion and the only thread by you I could find was created in 2008. It is quite odd that they would of deleted or unapproved your thread rather than just closing it, especially with no heads up, are you positive the server wasn't just down when you tried to post it or something?

I feel like I have to close this one, I closed a very similar thread made by Psytaco recently so it would be unfair to leave this open, plus it really couldn't be further from specific to this region.

If you are positive your thread was deleted and there wasn't some kind of error, you can PM me and I will contact a North & South American Drug Discussion moderator and find out why they felt your thread was inappropriate, I can see how it would be construed as availability discussion but I also do see some merit in allowing potential tourist to discuss loosely what the scene is like as well as whats available OTC and what kind of penalties you are likely to face. I hope at the very least you recieve some useful PM's mate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.