• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth: Two Tribes --*[THE AFTERMATH]*--

Hurry up month

I wish the rest of this month would hurry up and finish. I'm uber keen for this one... possibly more amped than anyone else in Australia.
=D

your telling me...not long to go..another 2 weeks...
ahhh bring it on!!

Noooo, I want it to be further away. I don't think I'm going to have the money to go in time. :p

yeh i do agree...money to go to these events do clock up the toll sometimes.

Couldnt agree more... I'm spending my paychecks before i get them.

Should be worth it though.
Two Tribes was unreal last year... see no reason that it wont be an awesome night again. And with the yellow 69's going round at the moment =D

All good

You know what they say TiTTy - where there's a pill there's a way (... or something like that ;) )

So guys...who are u all looking forward to see at Two Tribes 2004?
Which Dj's cant u wait to hear rip up the decks with their mastery?

I myself am looking forward to the italian stallion himself...Mauro Picotto!! been waiting to see this guy after he pulled out of Two Tribes last year...Hope he drops some of his own tunes like Verdi and Baguette.

BT is another that im looking forward to...Laptop symphony and all...sounds interesting...hope its not dissapointing though...Really hoping he opens his set with 'Fibonacci Sequence' ...absolutely bomber of a track!

Christopher Lawerence might be worth taken a look at as well...Very well known in the US of A...hope he lives up to all the hype...trance baby yeah!!

Lastly the man who brought us the anthem of all anthems!!
"Something bout those little pills, unreal the thrills they yield....untill they kill a million brain cells" Green Velvet will be takin us to LA LA LAND i hope...and probably wont disapoint

Jamie Oliver said:
You know what they say TiTTy - where there's a pill there's a way

lol, so true. My determination seems to rise when it comes to shit like this. =D

Well I'll sort out my money a little bit better and hopefully I will meet up with all you guys and hav a kickarse time, if not :p (nah hav a great night).

=D

Astro - I agree, BT looks promising - fibonacci, superfabulous, godspeed, smartbomb... some good tunes.

Also pretty amped for Tomcraft - I'm a big fan of loneliness and brainwashed.

Green Velvet will be huge too. As will Picotto. There's more than enough happening to float my boat. And hey, lets face it, we could sit in the carpark on yellow 69s and have the time of our lives =D

On that, it looks likely that there could be a bit of venue hopping going on if it remains set up as listed on two tribes' website:

METRO CITY
Mauro Picotto (Italy)
BT (laptop symphony) (USA)
Hybrid (DJ set) (UK)
Fergie (UK)
Koma & Bones (UK)

OLD BERLIN (unlicensed)
Green Velvet (DJ Set) (USA)
Tomcraft (Germany)
Futureshock LIVE (UK)
Lucien Foort (Holland)
Christopher Lawrence (USA)

Let's hope there aren't any serious clashes.

Yeh Jamie...the problem does arise when there are that many international dj's coming all at once...cant catch them all...though what makes things a little easier is that Old Berlin is not far away...So jumping from place to place should be smooth...Anyways see how things go...
At least we wont have to trek it to Globe to catch some acts...even though i do enjoy the walk and bumping in2 those randoms...and catchin the nightrider too...hehe what a groovy bus i must say!

SHEEEEEEET!
I gots NO cash.
Fuck.
Why am I so poor.
Picotto!
Sheeeeeet.
I'm havin' a hell stress.
Why!?
This sucks.
Ah well
Should I go.. shouldn't I go.. should I go... YEAH!
Shit!
Hope to see y'all there.
:( :)

Let's go

Hey guys, bought the "holy" tickets 2 day & the countdown is now on! My g/f & I are Two Tribes virgins & don't really know what to expect, anyone out there who can fill us in with some info would be great.(What to wear/take,or not take:). Meeting sounds like a great idea.

P.S. I agree about the time of your life in the carpark on our yellow friends,bring on Labour day......=D

Futureshock!!!
Green Velvet!!!
and Mauro is what im hangin out for, got my tickets along with other stuff :p so bring it on, cant wait, im a newbie to two tribes too, but have heard amazing reports on past events and by the vide i got from where i got my tickets is they have sold an awful lot, so looks like its gonna be packed also.

:D

Yeah i guess that sounded silly...hehe was late,anyway can't wait to go,the lasers,the sounds,the feelings.......*dribble*...can't wait...

tips for two tribes/ metros

i just want to say that 2 tribes last year was the best moment of my raving life (well now that includes armin + yes'm = as the rush comes). i cannot wait for this, and i know i have super high expectations, but it should be sweet.... hope to see you all there!!

some hints from a previous two triber (well i've been to 1).
these are also hints for metros in general.

* try to get there early so you get your wrist pass thingy, because after about 12, things get really full and you have to line up for ages, BUT if you have your wrist tag, you go straight in.
* there probably won't be awesome laser shows - never are. but i could (hopefully) be proved wrong
*try to sneak in a water bottle by hiding it in your pants. water costs $4 at metros, but the water from the taps in the toilets is drinkable. also, ice is free, so if you DO get water from the toilets, crush some ice into the bottle. ice is also great to suck on if someone feels sick.
* try to make a meeting place with your friends before you get wrecked. that way you can send your friends msgs that just say 'place' (if you can type that much ;) )and they should know what you mean (rather than describing where you are.) Metro's is big and can get scary if your fucked and can't find your friends.
* bring glow sticks, lollies etc, because sometimes they don't sell these at all, and if they do, they are very expensive. there is a cash machine, but it has been emptied of all its money before, so bring as much money as you need.
* the roof might not be opened til later on in the night, but ignore it when the security guards say they won't open it, cos they always do.
* have an awesome time and take a break when you need too ....

i'll add to that if i can think of anymore.

if anyone else is interested in our meetup, pm me and i'll give you the details.

=D
maniia

Last edited: