Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] TEEBEE & BLACK SUN EMPIRE & TECHNICAL ITCH @ Heat June 30th - REVIEWS

astro^boi

Bluelighter
FRIDAY JUNE 30TH 2006
HEAT NIGHTCLUB
TECH STYLE DRUM & BASS

Europe’s freshest D&B artists hit Perth once again with their tech beats, breaks and rolling sounds! Teebee and BSE will take you on a sci-fi type journey across a broad spectrum of jungle music with a year 2020 futuristic party mash up feel. This a drum & bass event not too be missed and not for the weak hearted…

Supports DJ’s:
Leviathon
Bad Robot

Mc’s:
X-sessiv
Jrippa
Armee

TIX:
$35+B.FEE OR
$28+B.FEE from Trafik International Online ONLY

PLANET VIDEO, MILLS RECORDS, BEAT MUSIC, GALAXY ENTERTAINMENT, JUMBO MUSIC, DJ FACTORY & ONLINE AT WWW.TRAFIKINTERNATIONAL.COM.AU

I'm off interstate guys so anyone who wants to come down and say farewell make sure to get a ticket for what should be a smasher of an event. 3 quality international DnB artists for 35 bucks is a bargain. =D

P.S. TeeBee owns %)

The two events now combined is a joke and at heat!
Vickers you better be up for this one seeing as your not coming to mamp. One of the best lineups all year...

Are you kidding?
3 shit hot internationals!
FOR ONLY 35 BUCKS!

i shall grab my tickets now cuz this beast of an event is going to sell out

Those prices are wrong ..

TIX: $30.00
Early bird until June 10th through Trafik International Online website
TIX $40.00 through Trafik International Online website there after

Or

TIX $45.00 + Booking Fee
FROM: PLANET VIDEO, MILLS RECORDS, BEAT MUSIC, GALAXY ENTERTAINMENT, and JUMBO MUSIC, DJ FACTORY

Ha Ha Ha yeah it's been awhile hasn't it!!
I'll be back and with a vengeance!!
I've missed Teebee too many times in the past and I have to see the magic with my own eyes!!
I'm off tot he other side of the country myself and perhaps overseas if the whim takes me, best to say goodbye in stlye!!

I've missed you guys =D

Vickers you better be up for this one seeing as your not coming to mamp. One of the best lineups all year...

yesss...missed out one too many events recently which has made me displeased...this should make up for it el bennet in the mix.

only listened to a teebee set just recently....i had no idea how good that sound was...atmospheric and plain joy.makes other dnb so...one dimensional if you know what i mean.and its with dynamite mc who thankfully doesnt yab on about shit ALL OVER the set which is nice...i hate that..what would be an enjoyable downloaded set to listen to is ruined by some...hmm derogative..

"OH my gosh! one two three,i like to eat,breakfast lunch and tea ect ect "

:p (massive sighs from myself)

anton,havent seen you in quite some time,will have to buy you a feminine cocktail or at least a UDL because youre that type of guy.;)

well,have my last exam this arvo (epic joyful choir and orchestra breakdown) BUT still have an assignment to finish off (saddening violin solo with me staring out the window while it rains,broodingly sexy,like a movie star)

I went to mampi swift because i had hoped vickers would be there
but he was not
I was so dissapointed i had a shitty night.

This event will be going off.
Theres no 2 ways about it.

vickers said:
yesss...missed out one too many events recently which has made me displeased...this should make up for it el bennet in the mix.

only listened to a teebee set just recently....i had no idea how good that sound was...atmospheric and plain joy.makes other dnb so...one dimensional if you know what i mean.and its with dynamite mc who thankfully doesnt yab on about shit ALL OVER the set which is nice...i hate that..what would be an enjoyable downloaded set to listen to is ruined by some...hmm derogative..

That must be the Live at Subtronics set from 2004 i take it?? Believe me...if u haven't seen Teebee live. Be prepared to be blown away. My fave DnB DJ of all time. Scratches like a mofo too. Bring this shit right on!

Red Koi said:
Ha Ha Ha yeah it's been awhile hasn't it!!
I'll be back and with a vengeance!!
I've missed Teebee too many times in the past and I have to see the magic with my own eyes!!
I'm off tot he other side of the country myself and perhaps overseas if the whim takes me, best to say goodbye in stlye!!

I've missed you guys =D

WTF?? You're alive!

Is this going to sell out?

This will be my farewell event too, goodbye to the Perth crew, off to Melbourne after this event.

Astro- make sure IRISH comes along as I want to catch up with the both of you for one final drink/ whatever session
<3

^^ Looks like we're all heading off ;)

Sell-out is a possibility

and the IRISH is coming. No doubt about that....

astro^boi said:
if u haven't seen Teebee live. Be prepared to be blown away. My fave DnB DJ of all time. Scratches like a mofo too. Bring this shit right on!

I second that.
teebee has got to be in my top 5 DJ's of all time.
That scratching gives me an ear-gasm every time, hes so fucking talented.
NOT
TO
BE
MISSED

I smell a bluelight meetup :) aint seen red koi out and about for way too long!

TeeBee has got to be one of the best DnB DJ's/Producers of all time. He's pretty much the reason why i got into DnB. From listening to his early album 'Black Science Labs' the man was fucking way ahead of his time. Timeless pieces of work on Subtitles. Not only can he produce but one hell of an entertainer behind the decks. He's a perfectionist, every set mixed with precision and grace. He just released a new mix cd titled 'Subliminal Vol 1.'

Tracklist:
1)ZERO TOLERANCE - Natural selection
2)BREAK - Submerged
3)PHACE - Brainwave
4)NOISIA - Hub cap
5)FUTURE PROPHECIES - Acid city
6)CAUSE 4 CONCERN - White widow
7)TEEBEE - Catch my breath
8 )NOISIA - Sandworm
9)TEEBEE vs. FUTURE PROPHECIES - Dimentional entity
10)PHACE - Vitamin P
11)NOISIA - Backdraft
12)K - Oblivous
13)POLAR - Futile dream
14)TEEBEE - Let go
15)TEEBEE - Snakefunk
16)BREAK - Today's special
17)ROB F & IMPULSE - Imperial
18 )CAUSE 4 CONCERN - Volcam
19)CHRIS.SU - Solaris theme
20)COMMIX - Go between

Bit of a journey through releases on Subtitles

If ur after a live set then grab TeeBee Live @ Synergetic pt 1 and 2.

So check it!

would really like to go to this, but I'll be in melbourne at the time.. I suppose there will be similar gig/s over there but I don't think I'll be in a situation to go unfortunately.

Since this will be the last time some of the crew will be together I suggest doing something a little different....check pm boxes in next few days

Got my ticket :)

Seems all the rage is on TeeBee but I'm also very interested in hearing what Technical Itch have to play on the night. Not quite sure what to expect of BSE, I only have one BSE set which is pretty average so it will be interesting to see what I think of them.

Look forward to seeing you all there :)

Last edited:
zephyr said:
make sure IRISH comes along as I want to catch up with the both of you for one final drink/ whatever session
<3

No way im missin this, teebee is the man!
=D =D %)

Last edited: