• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[perth] TEEBEE AND BLACK SUN EMPIRE JULY 2nd @ Heat

lok1

Bluelighter
[perth] TEEBEE AND BLACK SUN EMPIRE JULY 2nd

attachment.php

Hold onto your pants ladies n gents
Sold out shy fx? pfft.
Packed out roni size? dont make me laugh.
THIS! will be the event of the year.
Either of these 2 dj's by themselves would blow the roof off. But 2 hour sets from both BSE AND TEEBEE will make the crowd go mental. Prepare you ears for 4 hours of pure bliss, traffik styles.

Trafik, Base101 & Kinematic presents...
Teebee & Black Sun Empire
Saturday July 2, 2005
Heat Nightclub

TEEBEE
Torgeir Byrknes aka Teebee made his most palpable mark on the world of drum'n'bass in 2000 with his debut album 'Black Science Labs', a release that plotted what was to be a characteristically brooding course through shivery, ambient territories without a heavy-handed over-assault of the senses. From openers 'Spaceage' and 'Lifepod', with their serpentine synths twisting in and out of the mix, through the sledgehammer kicks and prowling, stabbing scimitar beats of 'Fingerprints', Teebee had borne out his credo to 'fuck up the rule book' in an astonishing style for a producer working so far from the realms of London junglism-central. Unpredictable and innovative, he had seized upon the open-minded license offered by Certificate 18 to explore the darker penumbra of breakbeat science without ever descending into the well-worn paths trodden by many of his UK contemporaries.

BLACK SUN EMPIRE
After the success of their Spine EP, BSE have been busy creating their second album.

Cruel & Unusual is in it’s final stages and is due to be released September 2005 (promos to be expected 1-2 months earlier), with both a vinyl and a double CD / LP being offered. The double CD will feature both mixed and non-mixed formats of the album. There will be 3 collaborations on the album, from Corrupt Souls, SKC, and Noisia, in addition to 5 BSE solo tunes.

The album sampler will be an EP due out in June featuring 4 remixes from BSE’s first album. The tracklisting is as follows :
A: BSE - driving insane ( tech itch remix)
B: BSE - don't you - (evol intent remix)
C: BSE - stasis - (calyx&kontrol remix)
D: BSE - boris the blade (optiv remix)

After the brilliant success of BSE’s last album tour, spreading worldwide to the USA, Australia, and to over 15 countries in Europe, the Cruel & Unusual Tour is bound to be just as successful.

Lineup:
TEEBEE (Norway)
MILAN (Black Sun Empire, Netherlands)
Mystique
BaD RoBoT
Frantik
Rintel
Static
MK1

MCs:
LZ
X-Sessiv
Assassin
Tenacity

More info & Audio:
http://www.blacksunempire.com/
http://www.certificate18.com
http://www.kinematicrecordings.com/
http://www.trafikperth.com/

http://www.teknoscape.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=19107&page=4&pp=25

Not one to be missed.

The one like the lockone.

and TEEBEE came from the heavens above!

Prepare to be blown the fuck away!! 8o 8o 8) =D 8o

AARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I cant beleive Im going to miss this!!

*begs astro*

please oh please get a video camera or an MD in there for me!!

I'll be up for this.
Teebee is a legend.
Enough said.
=D

^Long time no see TiTTy...will catcha on the dancefloor for some storming trax and quality mixing :)

^^Oh no doubt about that dude!! U gota come...its gonna be one to remember!! Listening to a recent Teebee set in Cleveland!!
Heavy tunes.. %) %) 8) =D

I dont throw the term "best event of the year" around lightly. But my friends. This event, is a contender for best event of the year (excluding 2 tribes & sunshine people)

I really want a ticket :(

looks like ill be trecking down to planet this saterday
going in with a fist fill of cash, leaving with a handful of tickets and a smile on my face

you fellas sound pritty keen on this one hey?? best every hey?? a friend of mine said this would rock, even if your not a DnB fan, and im not the biggest but i do love some live DnB. theres somthing dirty and seductive about the whole thing... im in! ps do you all know each other???

Teebee = one of the top 3 DJ's i saw last year
black sun empire = one of the top 10
This event, will absolutly KILL. Even if you dont like dNb, who knows, this event (with 2 hour sets from both dj's) will be fucking great and may be good enough to convert you ;) True drum n bass fans are going mad over this... everyones really hyped up (that ive spoken to anyway)

And i hope to catch up with some B/l'ers while there.

after watchin some clips a mate sent me from teebee's set over east im startin 2 crave this.
hmm, it sold out ? will sell out ? ... cause if i do go i think ill be lookin at gettin a ticket at the door ( if they there ) hmm :/

thinking thinking thinking ....

go to planet video and get one ASAP... dont try and get in at the door or, after a really long queue, you will be sorly dissapointed.