Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Sunshine People NYD - REVIEWS - Mulberry Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wtf i thought you guys weren't going.
But hell yes definatly see you in the DnB room- i don't think you have ever seen me sain b4 so should be fun. :)

pinkness i doubt there will be pass outs to this...
Delirium events dunt usually allow passouts...which absolutely sucks...
But bring this shit right on! DnB arena will be the place to be!!
Andy C and MC GQ....its been a long time waiting for these 2 big kats!! fook yeh!

^^I thought as much astro^boi!

I will just make the boyfriend wear his shorts with the big pockets *grins*

I can't wait!

I am so looking forward to this!

hahaha thanks to rubba ducky i will be seeing all you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... what a fantastic evening.

Love ur work Mr Astroboi.... true legend.... (he laffs at my jokes) *beams*

The day wouldnt have been the same if Besta actually didnt lose something... I wonder if u would have lost ur head if it wasnt screwed on?? Huh???

;)

As for everyone else.... Well you know who u are.. Had such fun, as usual talked so much shit my mouth was gonna fall off definately had just as many laffs to go with shit dribbling.

*hugs Astroboi* LEAVE MA MAN ALONE U MAN STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It was a good event. It was a bit too hot for my liking during the day...

...Enjoyed Adam Freeland although they cut him off short at 11pm and wouldn't let him keep playing :( I did go and steal a hug and tell him how much I loved his work though, so that was cool *grins*

I saw risegurl, witchdoctor and astro at the afterparty... sorry for my lack of communication... I was a bit fucked up by that stage of the night and slightly incoherent.

Mmm... had a great night. It was my last event for a while... Definitely went out with a big bang.

Yeah u fucking trash head... :p

mwahaha thats okay, i think we all were abit loopy by that time.... :)

*dances around the room*

Seriously man, those bean bags at Sunshine were the BOMB :p I had my arse permanantly attached to one most of the day... ahhh no wonder ma ass feels so soft and fluffy...

weeeeeeeeeee

Oh OH how rude of me, forgot to mention the dear Rubber_Duck.

YOU STOOD ME UP TWICE U BITCH..... althought it was a great pleasure meeting you.. such a big sweetheart! Hopefully you can hunt me down at Summerdayze.. i aint booking no times/places with u boy, u have to come find me urself. ;)

Fantastic event!

Perfect way to bring in the new year. Although i had intended to spend most of the day in the dnb room .. the heat was a bit too much. And really really enjoyed the breaks.

Deekline were very impressive, dropping quite a few cool songs. It was good to see them out having a drink n dance during falcon's set (which was also very good).

Quite a bit of repetition between sets, de-ja-vu. Did adam freeland and falcon close with the same tune?

Yay for finally seeing andy c, but i was lacking the energy to dance much so had to leave the tent and listen from outside.

Good catching up with you guys again Besta and Rubber_Duck :)

And Plur, Rushraver, RiseGurl, Witch Doctor at the after party.

Biggest thanks to astroboi :D I owe you one hehe.

Hope ya'll had a good time.

Wasnt as amped for Sunshine Ppl as i was for Sci-Fi....But FuKK! What can i say...a day out in the sun amongst awesome people like Witch Doctor, RiseGurl a.k.a MoOsHiE, Rubber_Duck, TiTTy, Rushraver, PLUR SENSUAL, BestA Gillywin, [email protected] you guys made the day so much better..!! Big ups to the bluelight crew that always represent!! ;PpPp

Hung out in the DnB arena and break/houSe most of the day...as you all know it was stinking HOT in the dnb arena for most of the day...stomped my ass off in the arvo...and was absolutely buggered when night fell...legs were gOne!
Pendulum ripped out some nice tunage...and wat can ya say about Bad Boy Andy C and MC GQ...they tore shit up!!

Bring on Summadayze....woooOYeahh!

YAY my first out door rave!

I had a wicked time but seraton levels were to low for the this event after new years eve. my problem was that i coudnt sit down for man than 5 minutes, to many places to explore and people to meet,
However it was great to finally meet the Witch Docter himself and Rise Girl, hehehe Rise Girl it was one of those events that i coudlnt get enough..had to see everything.But HAY you forgot to mention me in da first post .......hahahah jk
But defiantly have to dance wif ya at summerdays.
OMG has anyone seen RiseGirls eyes they have to be greenest eyes i have ever seen, im so jealous.

Astro Boi....if you had to find this guy, just spot this raver in the Dnb Room
Hando...Nice meeting ya, finally can put a face to da nick name.
oooh and i saw gilly, always a pleasure.

heheh Besta......what can i say dood...a rave wouldnt happened with out ya.

all in all great event.....i think the atmosphere was still pretty festive, it was more about sittting in the shade and meeting people that i hadnt spoken to since school or the girl i had worked with years ago.

Sunshine people was just taste of what is to come a brillient sommer dayz!

Last edited:
Well i finally made it to the computer not all here but it will do!!

ok lets get started

Rubbaducky you are a legend i would have missed one of the best days in my life if it wasn't for you i owe you big!!! We are going to have so much fun at summa dazy!!!

Risegirl & Witchdocter Hehe i found every thing again moosh i only miss placed a few things.....8) You guys are awsome and seemed to alwas be on the same bean bag when i wanted to find u =D

Astro alwas a pleasure astro you alwas seem to be near the DnB tent or walking around randomly like me :)

Gilly another one who i alwas seemed to spot near the DnB tent!!

H@ndo Haha you kinda tripped me out when ya stopped me the first time man 8o but it was awsome to finaly meet u and then see around in random locations all over the place =D

All the all it was one of the best raves i have been to i loved the venue it was an awsome day maby a little to hot but wiked at sunrise! I was a little to fuked up for Andy C i was moving to slow and he was going to fast and it messed with my head but adam freeland sent me to another world!! Thanks again to every one who made this one of the best raves i have been to!!=D

hello people
Dont know if you saw me, i was walking around in a red shirt with a white eagle emblazoned on the front with POLSKA on the front, met a lot of random polish people at sunshine people just because of that shirt.
What can i say?

1. It was too hot at the beginning, the dnb tent was a bloody sauna when adrian sardi & concept was playing.

i hung around/in the dnb tent the whole night. I love dnb. I loved pendulums set, wildchild and andy c almost killed me! how sweaty and grimy was it up front??

wish i went to the afterparty.
and hope you all had a wonderful time because i most certainly did
:)

heres a few pics

45307P1010126-med.jpg

45307P1010125-med.jpg

45307P1010124-med.jpg

sum strange fellow who seemed to follow me and moosh around......

Status
Not open for further replies.