D-BRIDGE (Bad Company)
SONIC
THE UPBEATS

Brokedown Palace -
PROPELLERHEADS DJ SET
MJ COLE
DEEKLINE
ILS

wouldnt mind meeting up somewhere at some time and seeing what the ppl behind the computers look like

May i ask how u get Picotto and Orbital playing last from that summary?

U really won't know for sure till they release the lineup times. Though by going from past experience Picotto played the final set at Two Tribes 04`, then again they could place him first. But seeing as his sets are more techier they may leave him til last.

I remember going to a meetup at sci-fi coz my bro (manchild!!!) said come meet all these dudes, or something
fucked if i can remember even one of you though =D

ehhh for some reason i thought the orbital set was last on the automatic arena...yeh i wrongly assumed i suppose didnt put too much thought into it..anyways ben vickery always plays good sets should be good before/after marco v

hmm wonder if MJ Cole will make the trip over to melbourne??.. Looks like a monster line up, if only i lived in perth!

Rubber_Duck said:
For the last 6 months i have been awaiting this event at belmont race course, theres something trashy about the venue that i love so much, always brings in the huge/ massive crowds.

Il be there, defiantly!

I am going to do my upmost to attend this. Its been too damn long since Ive seen you fuckers....:D

I'll be going to this, a BL meet up would be good, even tho I haven't posted much, i've been reading here for ages.

I'm only going for Marco V, so anyone else thats good is just a bonus.

oh my god i am so there!!

i have not been to an event in aaaaages, and i missed out on most of the summer festivals last year as i was in Germany... so i can't wait!!

Is no-one excited about the propellerheads??

yay yay yay!!

bluelight meetup for sure!!

^Somebody hasn't been around in yonkers. Nice to see u around again maniia ;) Been quiet without ur presence. will catcha at Sub Culture for sure!

looking forward to this one! my last exam is the day before this, so it will be one hell of a party. went to scifi last year and have to agree with everyone that this is a great venue. one of things I remember most from scifi was chilling outside on those steps/mini grandstand thing... and seeing the sun start to come up. getting fired up already!

Awww, nice gig!

BC and Upbeats on the same night would cause me to lose control of my feet, I believe..

It'll hurt the hip pocket but I cant miss out on the anniversary of the greatest Perth BL meetup I've been witness to :)

Add to that a three way anniversary with a dressing up theme and you have an event I wouldnt miss for the world.

Lots of old schoolers to catch up with and even more new faces to greet. Should be a blast =D

i think im most excited about ben vickerys set he does some amazing trance sets..def a highlight of the night im hoping

Dbl Pack Acquired :D (SC+SE)
Now i just have 2 Hope i aint workin those nites haha :p

Thinkin back 2 Felix playing the early morning sun rays in, in his funky electroclash stylez @ last yrs Scifi in the top room, is gettin me excited already :p :)

From What Ive Heard ILS isnt Going to be At Sub Culture Anymore.
But He'll Be at Breakfest :D
/me Goes to make thread bout that, then realises thats like 2 months away .. so deletes it :p

Last edited:
Mark Farina!!! Have heard good things about this man. Anyone got line up times yet?