• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Renaissance Summer Picnic - Sunday 26th Nov Belvoir Amphitheatre REVIEWS

il still be sending you christmas cards.
but instead of cards it will be murder

^I was thinking after. Then i remembered i have work on monday... and harbourside being one of my less favourite venues...

BingoBango said:
which is at harbourside i heard?

double-u-tee-eph

Think thats wierd, try this on for size
Subfocus and Limewax will be playing at the Paramount, and Pendulum at the Cott on NYE.

I heard that Pendulum are playing with Sasha and John Digweed at Belmont park this NYE =D

Pendulum NYE anywhere would kick arse! Hopefully when they come our way (melb) again they will chose a bigger venue than the Mercat Cross cause it was tiny, full and hot.

Fry-d- said:
I heard that Pendulum are playing with Sasha and John Digweed at Belmont park this NYE =D

OMG... and that's walking distance to ascot... maybe whilst on pinging out anyway... OMG

How. Fucking. Exciting =D =D =D

I think I just wet my pants a little bit

Marcel Woods *omg pants*

im to get some new pants and ppl 2 join me on this one
but the whole sunday thing is kind da gunna un sweeten the deal for some
hrmmm

I am going! I cant wait. Marcel Woods, Tomcraft and Johan Gielen will blow me away I am sure! Can't wait..
Did anyone buy tickets online? I hope nothing goes haywire when I rock up to pick up the tix with only my record of purchase!

passing it up for Summer Breaks and Pendulum... this summer's a hurter and some events are gonna have to pay the price (literally)...