Perth Pills

Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the excellent news biscuit.
I'll be keeping my eyes open for them!

deleted by johnboy
no open soliciting of deals allowed

don't do it again...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 25 June 2000).]

ATTN: submerge has just managed to procure pure mdma powder... about fuckin time. From initial testing I can confirm it is the REAL shit - 0.1 gets you rushin very hard indeed.
Woohoo!! At last my mdma desires have been fulfilled
respect people

heard that there is gold rolexes about, but this a dodgy guy so he could be talking shit. Submerge: you suck, i want some of that shit
smile.gif

Oh well, hopefully some1 will start importing some mdma powder regularly, that'd rock
smile.gif

Got a couple of yellow 69s (very bright yellow, domed, no score, 69 in bubble writing) they're speed and/or k bombs, as i expected (they weren't for me, so i don't give a toss).
god i hope submerge's gear isn't a 1 off
smile.gif

cheers to all the boys who came to the meetup last night, good to put some faces to names
smile.gif

more on yellow V's:
friend had a half and wasn't overly impressed, but then again i think the days r gone when we can get off on a half.
i had half an A1 b4, not overly impressed, but a whole blew me away.
Anyway it sounds like they r not the worlds greatest but at least they r real; maybe up there with the white mitsis which is the only other thing worthy of mentioning at the moment.

Hey, i just got GIVEN (yes given, gee im chuffed!) a pink heart. A good friend found it, she doesn't roll often and wanted me to have it. I'm deciding whether to take it or sell it off... any one had any experience with them?
Cheers guys

Pink hearts, a thread or 2 back, were meant to be very very good...but test it and see. Supposedly one of the best pills to come around for ages, according to Biscuit.
DB

hey how are you nemo?
If its the pink heart I had not too long ago then its an alright speed pill. They are a pale pink with white specks and have a heart stamp with a star in the middle

The ones I'm talking about are dark pink with a rounded heart, no star, domed on top with no score.
better discription was necessary I thought...
DB

Nemo if it fits darkblades description ur a lucky bastard - around 90-100mg MDMA in that little thing, and 4-5hrs of fun!
(But if it has a star = SPEED)
i am officially fed up. I have tried to remain optimistic but after what i have been putting up with and then taking a look at the pill reports from melbourne and sydney; i feel sick.
continuous 8s to 10s and we cant even get a report from perth up there coz no one can be stuffed coz they all suck.
Have we ever had a situation where there literally isnt a single MDXX pill in perth. I am sick to death of dds claiming u will be getting yellow versaces only to later come back and say well u can have yellow 69s, and then wonder why u r screaming and jumping up and down.
Biscuit has had enough and is going back to his chemistry texts. Not to do anything illegal, just i didn't do well enough on my exams; well u can decide which one.
Hopefully something will turn up this week b4 sat, in BIG numbers.
There is no doubt about it, there is something special missing from the recent big dance parties when the crowd as a whole is consuming speed, ketamine, other crap and not MDMA.
there is that horrid disgusting attitude in the air, people uncommunicative as they think they r talking to God, no love and friendship between total strangers, simply no ECSTASY! (i am using that word both as an adjective and a noun); its not the same anymore
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 26 June 2000).]

Yeah sorry bout the lack of description... at that time i only knew i was been given one... i hadn't seen it yet... but i'm daaammnnn lucky!!!! it's the no-star one
smile.gif
(ahh you should see my cheesy grin)
Heya Vune, i'm doing pretty wellish, will you come to the wednesday nite meetup with me???
ummm... the only supposively decent pills going around that i've heard about (that havn't already been posted) are silver bullets... i don't know anything about them, except they're meant to be the best thing out at the moment. We were sposed to get some sat night but yeah... "nah man, sorry i sold them already, but i have yellow and white 69's".... ummm no thanx
smile.gif

Nemo: YOu LUckY DucKY!!!!!!!!!
what wednesday meetup? I have no idea what your talking about.
Icq me i should be on because now I've got a permanent connection!

Anyone have anything on orange superman, a positive test result maybe.
I've tested them, and thought they were crud; but i am now getting paranoid that i didn't use enough of the pill.
Friends have said they DID have MDMA feelings and enjoyed the pill. I do trust their judgement they rnt novices.
Comparing with others: no way as strong as orange rolexes but way way better than 69s etc.
and at the same time others had versaces and seemed to be at the same level, and there was no doubt about the Vs test result, but i used a big chunky granule.
Seems like a weakish MDXX pill, maybe on a par with the bullets. But i am still after the purple colour though??
Blue sex symbol pills: no MDXX feelings from anyone that had one alone, but my test result has to be made invalid again as i did the same thing with this one. Biscuits an fwit!
(I think sub-consciously i am starting to believe its the testers fault (even though i no it isn't) as i cannot believe that finding MDXX has become so hard; in a year alone i have seen it go from 1 in 2, to 1 in 5, now its 1 in 20; a really good pill well atm 1 in fucking 50)
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 June 2000).]

Biscuit, i would be impressed if i could find 50 diff pills to try, to even give me a chance of finding the 1 good one.
I cannot believe how impossible it is to find anything new atm...

if the pill has been crushed, cut down, and repressed, and this has been done badly, so that you have bits of the real stuff, and bits of filler, then you could have tested a bit of the pill that was entirely filler.
this happened with some bart simpsons we tested - two tests came up blank, then a third came up brown. we chose not to take these ones...

No Ez-Test results, but the road test showed that they are a speedy pill that will up your mood, but with no real kick.
I posted a bit ago about a single blue love that turned up. Well, my mate had it and reckoned it was bullshit! (as in bullshit good). Anyone know of anymore of these around? Like I said before, this single pill just turned up with no real contact of who supplied it.
Heard that there are some speckled white hearts out that are meant to be good, a little on the smackey side though. Worth a chance I think.
I tossed up weather to post this or not, but there is a pill out that rocked a group of friends of mine last weekend. Problem I didnt quite catch the name. It was a single word name and nothing ive heard of before. I will post its name as soon as I know.
Was talking to some people in the know, and one of them in a round about way told me that why there isnt and wont be any decent pills in Perth for a good while from the major players. Any good pills that come in are crushed up and repressed into the shit we are getting regularly. The only decent pills are brought in by smaller groups of people in smaller numbers, explaining why there arent huge numbers of the good pills around everywhere when a good batch does surface.
Doesnt neccesarily mean that is the case mind you.
And I will post the name of that pill ASAP

Been away fow a while...
Yep I agree with you Mr Smoke..
Orange Supermans...Tested Orange(EZ) (Surprised.. Not! :-(
BTW Have you looked at these pills under ultraviolet light. Bright Orange Glow. Wicked. Makes me worry whats in 'em ?
And finally a new batch of wait for it....
Light Green Butterflys..Tested mmmmm yum
Purple/to Black over 20 secs.
These are clean pressed and with little white specs in em.
My faith is restored...Timo here I come!!
Time to restock the bikkie bank.
And PS. Mr White Smoke...Biscuit does not believe in testing...he is our empirical testing guinee-pig.
Cheers all and have a good night.
Coco.

I don't believe in testing??;
i don't agree with u there, i firmly believe in testing, i just said when u go so long without testing an MDXX pill my mind was beginning to think is it my tester or technique and not the pill;
i believe ur results, i just doubted my own; i use the chemical that tests for MDXX and not a proper tester, and was concerned with amounts etc. (which, to the peak, is i hope arriving tomorrow)
Anyway every avenue i have explored comes to a dead end.people who normally do get good pills have said there is nothing; i totally agree with what u have said pacman, its just doesn't compute that the east has so many fantastic pills but we cannot get one.
So as it stands green butterflies or yellow Vs (versaces). im off to timo too; if i see anyone with massive pupils getting massaged they will be accosted by me begging to know what their on; good luck everyone.
Coconut: can u give a description of the pill: size, score, is it the 4-winged logo; thanks.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 28 June 2000).]