Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills update 4/04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
one simple answer..... TEST THEM!!

As far as i can see, all the green mitsubshis i have seen in perth (when they frist arrived, and now towards the end, ) all look the same as on pillreports.com.
they also had the exact same effects. '

My advise TEST THEM BEFORE U DROP THEM

^ Good advice. They are obviously a copy batch, testing is the only way to figure out whether they are good or bad.

I was at a Pill party and it was very interesting to see that there was THREE differernt batches of green mitzies, Ones were alot fatter, the others very thin and light green, and another crumbly darker one!

However what to keep ya eyes open for is the BLue Vs, didnt have a good look at them, But i know myself and 10 other people were enjoying them tremndously!

Beige/Light Brown Nipples
(this is what I was told they were called)
They have a line around the perimeter of the pill and a small dot in the middle (resembling a nipple).

Didn't get that much of a look at them but they were definatley bevelled on one side.

I'd give them a 7.5

If i see anymore I'll try get a pic.

Yeah the V's are definetly strong.

from closer inspection they have a bevel on the logo side and are a little crumbly, most looked a little bit beaten up.. but could have just been bad transport prior to purchase.

Alas I got a little carried away and ate mine... shame too my tester was only a good 5m away. My sincerest apologies.

The Blue V's

Hey Guys, these Blue V's yous are on about.. I think i had one back in Mid April..

They Were Awersom, and sound like the Vauge discription you's give !

Here's my Report....

The name of this pill was good at the time, as we were all unsure of the actual name ! so blue arrow was what we concluded to giving it

Color: Light blue with white & bark blue flecks in it.

Shape: round

Score: on one side,it didnt taper bigger towards the middle.

Taste: kinda aniseed/unbarealbe chemical.

Logo: it had a TRIANGLE shaped arrow IMBEDED into one side, this triangle was not an Equalateral triangle, more shaped as a arrow head !

Smell: ?

Bevel: sorry wasnt that observant

EFFECTS: i had consumed about half a carton of UDL's ( was quite pissed ) at the time i ate this pill, i generally dont get that drunk or even drink anymore before i take pills, but due to this half pill being given to me, it seemed like a thing to do at the time.

Bit pill in half and held under my tounge untill totally disolved, occasionly nibbling to help disolving @ 1am effects felt @ 1:30am, where the effects of my drunken state were tottaly abolished by the pill.

The effects were extremly crusey and Very loved up, probbaly the most loved up ive been in awhile,LITTLE TO NO EYE WIGGLES, and VERY WEAK JAW CLENCHING, No Visuals.Lots of talking !

Effects began to fade @ 4am, then sleep was easy.

Considering this pill was consumed after quite alot of Alcahole, and what it done to my state of mind i gave this Pill a 6, even tho i only had a Half, and usually im a regular user ( 2-3 times a month )It was very very relaxing/loved up.
The person i aquired this from had already consumed 2 of these and had mega EYE WIGGLES and JAW CLENCHING. Taking a full pill im sure it would of been a good Peak !

TEST: sorry didnt have my test kit handy and im very keen to get more of these to test, i belive it was MDMA, Due to the effets i encountered, but will put MDxx because of unknown test result.

Sorry there is No pic too but will post one later when i aqquire sum more !

Yea I was Quite Drunk when i had this pill and was Very Unsure of the Logo.. it was later described to be more of a V than triangle.

Unfortiantly i never aquired any more:( And couldent post a pic...

Perhaps You's might be able to post a pic here ??

Green Nipples

My recent report !
22-May-2005

Name: Green Nipple
Area: Perth, WA
Color: Really Light Green
Logo: None... small dimple/nipple
Shape: Round, Domed on both sides
Rating: 3

Comments:
Hey guys I belive this pill was crap ! I only bought these due to Other reports suggesting that K was a substance in theses pills. Ive never Knowingly tryed K and was very keen To do so..

Check out this report http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=47367 same batch i guess.
These Pills were railed..

Size: 8 x 5mm Over all size. The dome raises 1mm on both sides

Score: None

Smell: Detol.. very strong detol smell !!

Color: Very light, pale Green, with Dark Green Flecks and Whit flecks.

Texture: Quite a good Press, Very firm. Didnt crumble with out excesive force.

Shape: Round With dome on both sides. but one side has a ring raised half way on the domed face. The other Domed face has a small Dimple/nipple protruding from the center.

The effects:

2/3rd's Pill Crushed and railed @ 12:30am effects felt within 10 mins... Very unusual high, Very Lethagic, Didnt wanna talk Much, relaxed, No eye wiggles No Jaw clenching ( due to pre load Magnesium ? ) No energy.. My head felt Floaty, Hot'n'cold flushes.

I found this expierence to be Crap. But due to many factors like Time, set, lack of sleep, and setting could of been a huge factor.

The other 1/3rd of the pill was railed @ approx 2am, when my head became floaty again. I also experienced some Mild OEV's like flashing specks and distorting objects, witch were cool, but nothing special.

One of my other close frends Ate one of these, and felt Very energetic and wanted to do something where as I was lethargic and couldent be botherd. Obviously this backs up the whole "Drugs Effect Every One Differently"

Effects wore off @3:30-4am and sleep was easily Acchieved !

I have one remaing and will eat this one. Hopefully better effects will be felt !

I would conclude that this pill is a mixture of weak MDA and perhaps Some Kematine.

EZ Test Result:
Marquis: Light Purple to Dark Purple/Black over 10 sec's with some othe the pill no disolving at all ! also at a closer look Fizzing was noticed from the undisolved parts ? Mandelin: From Red to Purple To Black over 10 sec's. This would indicate MDA.

Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was Railed
Suspected Contents: MDA
47428.jpg

Pink Playstation
attachment.php

Shape: Round
Dimensions: 8mm x 3mm
Score: Yes
Bevel: Top and bottom
Press Quality: Well Pressed
Colour: Speckled Pink
Logo: Playstation Logo

Test Results: Mandelin - Instanly purple then black over 10 seconds
Marquis - Dark Purple

Attachments

• playstation.jpg
    playstation.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 225
Yes the pink playstations are a decent bikkie but nothing special and that coming from a good 3 month break I found them fairly average.
There never seemed to be definate peak, just flowed in and out and left you feeling robbed!

I believe there were two batches of the playstations, one PS2 and the other the normal PS

Got to try the Beige RN's on friday night. Got it in the club so didn't really have a good look at it but yea defently a great pill. Had 2 pills last week so wasn't expecting much but still put me on my arse and gave me some nice eye wobbles , not really loved up but i would'nt have had much serotonin so I expected that.

Can't comment on the beige/green love hearts unfortunately because i consumed half a red playstation and green star before although my friend rates them a decent 7, nothing overly powerful just a average dose i guess.

Last edited:
Green Thumbs Up anyone ? Nice looking press, if not the best apart from the Orange Butterflys, so detailed !!

Typical MDXX effects but can't give a proper rating because my mate only had half.

Anyone heard of purple playstations in perth?
Aparently very high percentage MDMA.

Guys this thread is becoming way below the standard we usually have here. This thread is no different to pill info requests and guidelines still apply. When your posting reports if your not including all the details just telling us we had a pill and it got us munted is not always productive. We all appreciate the efforts people make in collecting the information but its so much more valuable if its complete.

Oh and this is Perth Pills if your after information from other states please post a relevant Pill info request but make sure you follow the guidelines.

Just picked up some white hugo Boss

Shape: Round
Dimensions: 8mm x 3mm
Score: no
Bevel: no
Press Quality: EXTEMELEY Well Pressed
Logo: One side in capitals HUGO and the other side BOSS
Colour: White - with lots of brown speckles
Test- no yet

Not consumed, waiting for the event!

If anyone knows of the white hugo boss,please let me know!

Heard the Green Thumbs to stay away, may have a little bit Ketimine in it, and i had a friend OD on the Blue Dolfins this weekend, very strong!

HOLY SHIT THESE ROCK!

46748.jpg

47153.jpg

pillreports > march > adelaide

pillreports > may > perth

Wonderful pill. Solid 9/10 :)

[EDIT]

can't give proper report on this pill coz i was on LOTS of speed at the time.

from what i experienced these might only contain MDA.

-fucking intense peak for 1-2hrs.
-no love
-mda visuals 3-4hrs after taking pill

Last edited:
Those look considerably different from the ones that were around december last year. A lot more fluro green and appear to be much thicker. Do these have a score?.

don't u c a pic?

[edit]

i didn't include details coz those pix are very clear!

will take my own when i cbf.

no score.
bevel on top only.
small pill but very tall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.