Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (update) 1/3/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witch Doctor said:
hehe awww dont knock my local :( =D

my point being.. no one needs to know and/or really cares how many drugs s/he consumes.

And its my local. So behave :X

has anyone had any experience with the "white shoes"?
Been offered these by a friend and i cant find anything on them.

Apparently some of the worst pills ever - white shoes. I think there's a review in them on the old Perth Pills forum, before this one was started.

Dont go near them - so much other quality out at the mo.

hehe jokes, i go there myself, sometimes, not very often, just not really down with the whistle blowing and openest eyes contents

Try and keep it on topic or else to social or BL chat guys :)

8) Does the pope wear a funny hat ? 8) //Sarcastic bastard off//

Yeah most likely however if in doubt TEST :)

Interesting that the last two batches of the white clogs have been duds. I would be cautious of buying them in the future without testing them. However pills are pills and as we all know that the next batch could be the next greatest thing.

However always be cautious buying pills and use testers.

WARNING!!!

From two pillreport reports and also personal reports i have heard that the ck aka calven kliens or however u spell it are ketamine .

The pill
shape : Round , One side domed
logo : cK
colour : pink / white

The two pillreports links
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41021

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40982

i also noticed something else , say them in syllables and they sound very similar.!!!

* * * * * Calv - en - klein * * * *
* * * * * Ket - a - mine * * * *

:D - keep droppin but be safe , use testers and avoid imitations ahah.

hey all,
have any of you had
a white pill
round
bevelled edge on score side
5 mm long
2mm high im in perth by the way
with a press of a transformer head its a good press but doesnt really look like a transformer but thast what they go buy (and i think jumping jacks is something else some1 else said)

just wanna no if any else in other suburbs have been getting them or if there old shit stok some1 is trying to get rid off

anyway THERE CRAP dont touch them nothing bad no comedown or anything just they dont do fuk all.

some pills youd say good begginers pill but these id give to a little child (u no what i meen :) )

i started up again from 4-5 year break , pils these days arnt to good :) compared to back a few years

Last edited:
Sorry cant give any specific descriptions...
Heard of a friend about em thats all. Just second hand info.
Mayb able to report effects after this weekend...
Cant promise anything else.

Pink cK

Colour: Very light-pink almost white.
Speckles: Faint pink speckles.
Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm.
Shape: Round.
Logo: Very clear indented 'cK'.
Front: Flat with bevelled edges.
Back: Domed.
Smell: Strong aniseed smell.
Other notes: Well pressed and hard to break.
Suspected contents: Ketamine and a little Speed.

Recently added a report on the pink cK's to pillreports. Click below for a detailed account: -

Pink Calvin Klein, cK

White Kangaroos, yeah they were ok, didn't feel so scattered coming up, felt quite scattered on the way down. Wen't too strong. Jaw clenches, no eyes wobbles, nice eyes shit visuals. 7 or 8 outta 10.

Last edited:
Ok their white and what have the word kangaroo stamped on them? What else? Were they EZ tested?

A friends who's usually a 1.5 - 2 pill person, took half of a red K and it fucked her up well.
Can you please be more informative? How can we gain information about anything from this statement. I'm not trying to be a bastard, but this quote typifies what I'm trying to avoid by asking for details and more details.

The pill mentioned in the post isn't described, just given the name 'red K' and the effects aren't described any more than 'took half ... and it fucked her up well'.

Please guys, if you want to have the Perth Pills thread, make it worthwhile... don't waste your time posting incomplete, vague or unconfirmed information.

BigTrancer :)

I didn't see them so its hard to describe them, all I saw was the rsults of 1/2 consumed. It was just a vague piece of info if anyone hears the name thrown around so they have some vague idea of what they're like. Apologies to seasoned pill reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.