Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 7/10/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
YELLOW MTV

Had read a couple of reports on here about the yellow MTV's saying they were weak, but there was also a few reports on pillreports saying they were awesome, so I was unsure what to expect.

Unfortunately the reports on here were true and the pills were pretty average. Definately not the 8 or 9/10 that the people on pillreports were sayin.

I would rate them a 6/10.

MTV's

yellow mtv's are well shit, but the pink ones are fucking great, I had a peak change in the middle of it from the full on yee haaaah to a more mmmmmm floating and drifting feeling, does anyone know what this is caused by, I've never felt it in 5 years of pretty consistent use

yer i dunno cant rly descibe it but pink mtv were nice, would do again for sure

Agreed. My "friend" had a pink/red MTV with the real MTV logo on it, Not the dodgy scratched in letters, they where fucking awesome ;)

swifty, i know what your saying. Did it like hit you pretty hard and intense and lasted like that for a while then over a relativley short period of time changed to the cruising peak?

Can relate to that if thats how yours went.

had a pink mtv and had no effects what so ever.

my mates also had them and had little if any effects.

heard from various people at event that about half of the pink mtv's around do absolutely nothing and the others are just ok.

well I'd hit my dealer up as why he's selling meshit then because I have a pretty big tolerance as do the majority of my mates and these MTV's bent us up just nicely.

hmm i thought i posted like 2-3 times on sat but their not here now... wierd. pink mtvs (good pressed ones) i had were shit, few jaw clenches and that was it, rock i had before hand probly ruined it. blue mick mouse was alright id rate 7 seemed intense but short lived.

Cheers for the photo 2c-r2d2, eye of horus it is. Anybody have any more information about these red/pink mtv's? Possible theres a mixture around with such varied reports on these ones. Anybody EZ tested any of them? I've heard second hand that the yellow ones were crap.

well the pink mtv's with the M indented were very good. there was another pink/red mtv few weeks back with the M outdented which were supposly speed bombs, cant say how true that is tho..

can confirm that the pink mtv's consumed had an outdented logo. fuck.

no wonder they were shit.....

Ok so theres 2 batches of Mtv's and it seems the logo might be the key here. If people could provide more details and hopefully a photo it would be appreciated :)

here is a report on the pink MTV's just to maybe clear up some of the varied batches maybe.

Colour : Pink
Shape : round pill flat both sides
Logo : 'M' is raised out of the pill with 'tv' pressed into the 'M' and half into the face of the pill (see pic)
Edges: Bevelled on score side only
Score : Yes, square shape, to equal depth as bevell
Texture : Very firm, did not crumble when scraping for test
Taste : unknown
Tester : Marquis, purple to black over approx 10secs
Rating : unknown (did not consume)

58706Pink_MTV_s.jpg

It is pink, same as the pill further down, digi cam is stuffed i think :p

mates had these at an event, and rated them quite good, regular users, usuall MDXX effects, definately not speed bombs, thats about all i can say as i didnt have them, but i did personally test them. they prob rate them bout a 7.

:D

Last edited:
Blue/Aqua Motorola

Colour : Blue/Aqua
Shape : round pill flat both sides
Logo : Motorola 'M' logo (see pic)
Edges: Diagonal bevell on both sides
Score : No
Texture : Firm, but was easy to scrape off for test
Taste : unknown
Tester : Marquis, purple to black over approx 15secs, over 1 minute edges of test area turned green?
Rating : unknown (did not consume)

58706Aqua_Motorolas.jpg

some mates also had these at an event, and rated them ok, regular users, usuall MDXX effects, just didnt last all that long or get you to a really good peak, same as my previous report thats about all i can say as i didnt consume them, but i did personally test them. my mates prob rate them bout a 5-6.

:D

Last edited:
does anyone have a definitive answer on the red mitsis? i know that is a silly question given the unpredictable nature of this game but i thought i would give it a shot and see what the general consensus is. I picked up a couple a few days back, was with a few mates who dropped one each and they had a great roll but is that sufficient to say 'these pills are ok'? i have been out of perth for a while and have been filled in on the whole pma thing by secondhand info, sounds to me like a media beat-up, was there actually a positive result for pma in any pills tested?

anyway, just wondering if people are still munching these and how they are. i trust the posts on this site much more than on pillreports so tell me what you think

cheers

Yeah had 1.5 red mitsi's laast night....
Good roll...rate a 7-8
come down was clean...

stepchild said:
does anyone have a definitive answer on the red mitsis?
cheers

I've had these on 3 seperate occassions, and my own personal experience is that they don't seem to do a great deal until I've had the 2nd one. I have noted previously tho that the first ones that I had definately had a different score to the 2nd and 3rd batch I had. The 2nd and 3rd batch had the much shallower 'concave' score that doesn't go right to the edge. The 3 occassions I've had them have been about 6-7 weeks apart, and I've been pretty well behaved this year, so my tolerance shouldn't be an issue. The first bickie of the night tends to just give me my usual bad effects of feeling nauseous, aggitated, and wanting to just sit down, without any of the good effects. Once this has passed and I've topped up with a half or a whole, then all the good effects come on .. including sweating like there's no tomorrow. The closest comparison I can make is to the grey Stickmen/Ravers that were around about 2 years ago.

Hope this helps.

I tried to put some pics in this post but it didn't seem to work. If Fry-d wants to msg me then I can send them to him to include perhaps?

I've had red mitsi's on about... 5 different occasions, and i didn't feel like dying once, one night I think me and a mate demolished 12 between us, comedown was almost suicidal tho, but that's to be expected when you chomp them like lollies, my bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.