Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 7/10/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm yeh? said:
There were some green doves around on the weekend, i didnt consume but mates rated them 7/10

A couple of my mates had these also a while ago, they also rated them 7 / 10. This occured around 3 weeks ago and i did not get a look at the pill so cannot give any more information sorry.

Keep droppin'
Joe

those snowflakes could be same press as raver, stickmen of a while back?

they look familiar.

^^^^ I know what you mean hey. I had 3.5 on the weekend and my temples felt swollen like they were full of fluid and they were so sore i couldnt barely touch them till tuesday and my thought processs only started working today, i dont think im gonna be dropn for a while

44299.jpg

Picture courtesy of tag

Shape: Round
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: No score
Colour: Light pink
Texture: Soft
Logo: Capital J & Capital K
Smell: No smell detected
EZ Test Result: Marquis - Blue to purple fizzing reaction in about 3 - 5 seconds and black in about 15 seconds
Rating: 6

Servicable pill with a very gentle come down. The girl and i took them and stayed home to "work on our relationship" and found them to be well suited to the task. Very chatty and sociable, gradual come on over about 30 to 40 minutes with a peak of about 30 mins. Some jaw clenching and chewing experienced with very minor eye wobbles, all in all not the strongest of pills but very definately an MDMA type substance.

Unfortunate that the reports arent very descriptive...
ah well u get that...
hope to see more better reports soon

Anytime i see a press like a JK i think... '$' ..they were so cleanly pressed same plas-tek look.

I'll be able to report on green mtvs soon.

They are here .. but i'd be mindful :)

linusSL said:
[IMG removed, BT]

Picture courtesy of tag

Shape: Round
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: No score
Colour: Light pink
Texture: Soft
Logo: Capital J & Capital K
Smell: No smell detected
EZ Test Result: Marquis - Blue to purple fizzing reaction in about 3 - 5 seconds and black in about 15 seconds
Rating: 6

Servicable pill with a very gentle come down. The girl and i took them and stayed home to "work on our relationship" and found them to be well suited to the task. Very chatty and sociable, gradual come on over about 30 to 40 minutes with a peak of about 30 mins. Some jaw clenching and chewing experienced with very minor eye wobbles, all in all not the strongest of pills but very definately an MDMA type substance.

These appear to be very similar to the JK's floating around quite a few months ago, mid-2004 period (Possibly June if my memory serves me correctly).
Many of those consuming them commented on a dumb feeling around the face and mouth which they attributed to a possible cocaine content (obviously as a sensibly bluelighter =D I doubt this, simply added as opinion).
Rated quite well by friends, 7 or 8 out of 10.
No primary opinion here, just thought I'd let the crowd know as these appear to be very similar if not the same.
(please excuse any grammatical errors... drunk)
=D
PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some people having the blue motorola's tomorrow.
Havent seen any feedback on these as yet.

White smileys are around. Friend had one on saturday night, I did not get to see it. He enjoyed it. Said it was fairly fat with heaps of specs.

Friends also had some red mitsi's, reported overheating so maybe some truth to that pma story.

Sorry not the most informative posts but i could not do any thing about that.

Keep droppin'
Joe

picture of the green doves my friends consumed over the weekend. (Sorry about scan quality but the pill press is dodgy anyway)

.gdoves.jpg

description: very soft/unprofessional press(most damaged due to this reason), each pill a different shade of green, uneven scores.. etc.

comments: for this reason i assumed they would be crap locals(.au) but they got the thumbs up! good reports - users had low-mid tolerance.

i was on mitsi'z for the 4th week in a row!8( :) 8(

Last edited:
My brother took the blue motorola's at rocket on the weekend. Seemed to have a great time on them, taking into account a mild tolerance and him taking 1 and a half i would say an average pill, 6 maybe 7?

All the Perth bluelighters appreciate all the information you guys collect around here but anyone besides linusSL testing their pills lately :)

White Snowflakes, exactly the same as post on previous page. Took 45mins to come on. Didnt put me on my arse as previous comments suggested might happen. Danced all night, eyewobbles, jaw clenching. Not a really really intense peak, but i was only dropping half at a time. Not a bad pill, nice n cruisey.

6.5 /10

I dont know if anyone else has run into the aqua mtv's yet, but my brother double-dropped them (6 over the same amount of time as me) and said they were alright. But he wouldnt buy again.

Yellow MTV's

ok definately the worst pill i've had in a long time!

these were really fat pills, not pressed all that well and the logo wasn't really visible on some of them.

effects kicked in fairly early, perhaps half an hour after dropping - eyes started to go a bit wobbly and unfocused, started feeling not quite with it and uncoordinated, tiny little waves of euphoria here and there but seriously that was about it. it was as if it was never quite there. not worth a try at all.

nb. i was at a doof when i took it hence it was very cold and open perhaps hindering the effects slightly but i still don't think this pill would be worth it anyhow

rating: 2/10 :(

Blue Motorollas

Mate had three on Friday (Perth), had mild effect although, as quoted by him "not very fucked".
It should be noted he last flipped on Wednesday (hence a decent tolerance would be present) although IMO three should still have left him pretty messed up (seein' as he normally doses one, possible one and a half, across the night.
:\
PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.