• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 4/12/2000

8 balls : tested black, 6mm tall x 7mm wide, bevelled, 8 printed on one side and score on the otherside. very tall pill
smile.gif

8 balls: from observed effects they seemed very nice. Pretty sure they're the adam, perhaps with something else in there too in a smaller amount.

right right!!!
do you think that those 8 balls would be more potent then the doves or the HQ's?

THEY ARE THE SHIT!!!
The 8 balls are more intense then the hammers. They tested up strait black whith in seconds. The best part is that the peak just gets more intense as time goes on, It feels as if your never going to come of it.
Definately stock up on these ones cause if you don't your going to miss out.
This new years is going to rock on these pills especialy at Sci-Fi

Got a couple of things to say/questions about the perth pills out at the moment.
Had a question mark last night, and i have to say it was one of the most clean loved up pills ive ever had, but it would also have to be the most short lived. I know this has partly to do with the fact that I crushed it up and put it in a cap before swallowing it.
Now i know doing this gives a stronger but shorter peak, but the reason I did this was to absorb more of the MDMA than if I just swallowed it whole. Was it just the question mark that gave me a pissy one and a half hour peak? Will all pills do that if i crush it and cap it?
reason I ask is that im having a few red HQs on new years and wondering whether to crush and cap them or just swallow them whole. I know there is a whole thread on these pills but let me say, if you can get these, DO because i've seen heaps of people in love with these from beginners to experienced rollers. So basically im wondering how to get a stronger/longer roll without plugging hehe.
it looks like the order of Sci Fi is going to be Red HQs vs 8 Balls! Looks like theres going to be some happy faces on New Years!

Cool!!!
Does anyone know the numbers of those 8 balls. And if they are actual mdma.. the comparison to hammers is a bit dodgy as I thought they were for the most part EA.
Do they mong in other words..
smile.gif

toss up btwn them and question marks at this point.
suggestions?
------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow