• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 11/08/2001

Snorting pills is really bad for you. They contain a lot of things that are ok in pills, but for snorting... they're not.
Plugging seems to give widely varying results. But the classical report is something like "a longer, more intense, but smoother roll".
You shouldn't find the white dots weak tho. There are still a few around, but very few.
Pale pink domes... seems that there's still pockets of them about.

Thankyou for your kind report on pink domes. I've got a whole stack of them at home.
Looks like there'll be a whole bunch of us on them at Elektrick - my first taste of pink heaven I hope!

ok, something not in this thread has come my way. beige stars, 8mm by 3mm, slightly domed on both sides, with a five sided star on one side, raised about half a mm ABOVE the surface of the pill, and a kick-ass score on the back. tests black, but in four to five seconds, don't know if that is because they're weak, or because my tester is getting old. shan't be roadtesting them for a while, so it remains to be seen what everyone else thinks of them.
------------------
With you...

mr.fluffy> i just got off the phone with a mate who roadtested the beige stars on the weekend. he says that 1/2 didnt really have an effect at all on him. and it wasnt till the 2nd pill when a desireable effect started to come on. in the end it took him 3 to get off his head.
weak/nothing special were some of the adjectives he used to describe the pill
anyone else try out the beige stars? hmmmm...i reckon they look pretty cool though, nice score, and the star takes up most of the pill on one side and is raised instead of sunken in

yeah nick, i looked them up on pillreports and i half expected that to be the case. i would only use them as a pick me up towards the morning, to maintain the buzz but not be peaking as the doors shut. and i definitely see them as a whole at once kind of pill.
------------------
With you...