Blue mercedes

Logo: Mercedes symbol situated central
Colour: Very light blue with some darker blue specs
Dimensions: 8mm x 3mm
Score: No
Edges: Bevel present on both sides of the pill
Rating: N/a

Go out and get fucked up.

Lots of these little orange guys around now :)
No real to add any info to that above except that the ones I measured have a very small bevel on the top only... unless these are a bit worn??

im waiting with a ridiculous amount of anticipation to eat these =D

Enjoy these suckers but probably a good idea to be careful with them no??

Red Koi said:
Enjoy these suckers but probably a good idea to be careful with them no??

Neck 3 of the bat and let me know how you go ;)

Enjoy I'll see you at *** ****** this weekend bruvva.

^ dunna na na nanaaa

Charge!

Seriously though, with these suckers going around, i hope any events that may be coming up in the very, very near future (hoorah) are not adversley effected by people being irresponsible with what are obviously some quality rolls.

Just call me Old man river for being a killjoy, but lets all be careful too aye.

Your mad Sunderland

I fail to see the need to discuss any particular event, nightclub, bingo session or public wedding in this thread. It adds nothing and only contributes to an unfortunate nexus between said events and the type of discussion in this thread. It is not fair to those others attending these public occasions who may choose not to be involved in such enterprise. Using stars in place of the actual words is laughable because any idiot knows what is being referred to.

I disagree on the apples. Decently strong pill and as discussed in another thread, the high is quality MDMA. Of course the butterflies are another thing entirely, and are by all accounts are in another category. I would recommend halves for newer users or those wanting a clearer-headed and more uplifting experience. The number of people recently who seem to cloud an MDMA experience in a fog of trash by going overboard and "and getting fucked up", who probably would have as much fun at the bingo night instead of said event, is unfortunate. Each to their own I suppose.

Can anyone offer anything on white or beige @'s. Here is a relatively recent report and I presume they are the same as these:
White @ - 28 January 2005

Last edited:
Green Mitsubishi

Logo : Mitsubishi symbol ( 3 diamond shape imprints in a triangular shape)
Colour : light green with whiteish speckles
Dimensions : 8mm*5mm
Score : v-shaped score
Bevel : Very Small bevel on the logo side, slight dome on the score side
Press : fairly solid

Test Results : Mandelin - Instantly black -MDXX

pills look identical to the mulitple entries on pillreports.

AFOAF was happy to get these after getting screwed on the DC's ( he thought he was getting 8 1/2s mentioned on pillreport but got the DCs instead).

He wanted orange butterflies but these will have to do. could of been a lot worse.

yellow/ orangeish 8 1/2

logo: 8 1/2
colour: a light orange/ yellow
score: single score on back
dimentions: small but potent, did not exactly measure
bevel: very small
press: solid with minor gloss on outside... cuts perfectly in hlaf, not crumbling...

no tests done on them...

lasted long time, like a nice long time, although many lines of speed was also consumed...

major eye wobbles, and major jaw fuck....

nice feeling... very very smoothe..... continued much longer than usual into next day, and was feeling very contend the day after...

check pillreports.com

but i think they were better than descibed on the reports.com....

my innerself said:
I had a red apple last weekend at a party and thought it was pretty average, had mild rushes, tingling hands, mild jaw clenching, no real peak, only lasted about an hour and a half, very dissapointed. I had a friend with me who also had one and he agreed with me that it was weak. Id rate 5/10. Just my 2 cents.

did you take dexies or mix anything with it?
sux how you can't score/10 a pill on amphetamines eh..

i had another butterfly this long weekend but the speed i consumed earlier really over powdered it. no visuals this time but still an incredible pill. ;)

linusSL said:
i hope any events that may be coming up in the very, very near future (hoorah) are not adversley effected by people being irresponsible with what are obviously some quality rolls.

Just call me Old man river for being a killjoy, but lets all be careful too aye.

Your mad Sunderland

listen to uncle linus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.