• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - MoS 'The Annual' - Metro/Berlin/Rise - 28th Oct

im with special fry-d-

tom novy rocked it tho! (u were there for that ya schmuck!)

agree wif too many idjutz about. wasnt as bad as usual but still too many

I started the night at Old berlin, to hear SSB and weavy, but they weren't selling alcohol there, so I left to go to the Rise, heard some good DnB from tcee and some great breakbeats from Kid Kenobi, first time I've seen KK and he was bloody insane, can't wait for him to come back.

I then went to Metro's to see Digweed, and imo his set was outstanding, not the kind of music i'm used to, and not as dancey as I'm used to but it was good to have some chillout music at that time, will def go see Diggers if he comes back.

Finished the night at Rise, as I had to catch up with some people, but heard some good DnB tunes while I was there.

Overall it was a great event, and I can't wait for Kid Kenobi and Digweed to come back.

I know its about a week late but thought I'd throw my bit in anyways.

Sadly a bit disappointing overall. When faced with a 2hr queue to hear any decent DnB and missing Kid Kenobi due to said line my night didnt get out to a great start. Old Berlin while I was there was pretty good but by the time I went to venture back in the line was once again pretty damn large.

Digwed didnt do much for me, it was good but just didnt impress like a man of calibre should have.

I still had a great time but cant wait for subculture... that will be the event to turn it up =D