• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Meetup 14/5 - Meet VIP visitors Wazza and Muzby

waz - hope work clears up dude!!

we gotta show these perth ppl how to drink...

i'll still be over.. no matter what.... :) :)

Just a quick note to say that myself and g/friend are in for Friday,missed the chance the last couple of times,going to be a good meet......:D

Seems like my boss has read this.. He came and visited me before and basically said "no matter what happens, you're going on your holidays. Enjoy them!"

Woot! Also passed a MAJOR obstacle shortly and we're in the race now.. I think we're going to be in the final lap home by time I am ready to leave for holidays and the instructions I leave, will keep the company and the server alive :)

Yay for being able to come back! :)

*EDIT* Well this is my last post/edit I guess before I fly off unless I get time in the morning. Doing all the last minute stuff (for the next 5-14 hrs) and its 11:am here.. I fly in just over 24 hrs. What a nightmare.. Hope I can drink with you guys as the stress/workload has taken it's toll and Im a bit weak atm. Lets hope 2 days R&R before Fri sorts me out :)

Last edited:
Phew! Glad I checked in at Bluelight tonight...

... or I might have missed the meet up! :)

Can't make the Brass Monkey at 8:30pm - sorryyyy! (I have a dinner date with "Uncle Geoffy / Dr Gallop" at the Multicultural Awards at the Hyatt, will be busy looking resplendent in a cocktail dress) 8o

however - of worthy note is that:

Sonic Animation are playing at the Rosemount on the same night (Friday 14/5). :D Tickets are only $20, it'll be a wicked show so if anyone is up for a boogie, please get in touch at the e-mail address below.

[Might head to Ambar afterwards for a dose of breaks... $10 entry, $5 before 11pm]

Thursday night potentially going to Roller (drum & bass at the Rosemount) ... nice place for a pre-meet-up meet-up if anyone else is keen. Otherwise look for the hackers in the courtyard.....

=D I like both types of music (drum AND bass)! =D

- Miss Flea -
[email protected]

Re: Phew! Glad I checked in at Bluelight tonight...

Miss Flea said:

=D I like both types of music (drum AND bass)! =D

hehe good call. =D

sitting in qantas club melbourne.....

20 minutes till boarding...

so is it 2004 over there yet???? ;)

and we have liftOFF...

It is currently 17C in Perth
Thursday is expected to be mostly sunny 5-19C
Friday we will have warmer weather 10-23C
Enjoy ur stay...

Last edited:
Geez-A said:
Would love to go. By the way I'm Geez-A, new from Perth. Might tag along with linus and the unbelievably cute swe_E_tie.=D

Oh shucks Geez-A, You give me warm and fuzzies, you equally cutie. Will see you all there and don't forget to rug up.....it's fucking cold! Do you think they'd let me in with uggies on?

BUMP!

yay.. its tomorrow... and so far, your town rocks :)

Ahh friday at last. *insert human traffic quote* =D

see y'all tonight

The weekend has landed..... all that exists now is pubs, clubs, drugs and parties.
I have got 48 hours from the world man, i'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle, i'm going to talk codshit to strangers all night, i'm going to lose the plot on the dance floor, the free radicals inside me are freakings out man!!
Tonight i'm Jip Travolta, i'm Peter Popper, i'm going to never never land with my chosen family man.
We're going to get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen tonight, this could be the best night of my life you know!!
I've got 73 quid in my backburner and i'm going to wax the lot man.
The milky bars are on me!! yaaaaa!!!!

^^^ shoulda told me earlier!!

i work for a chocolate company, and actually had a heap of those in my hands today!!!

ooooooh - i know theres not meant to be any dealing on bluelight, but i'm sure chocolate dealing is allowed - so how much for how much?? :p