• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Meetup 14/5 - Meet VIP visitors Wazza and Muzby

does anyone have a finger on how many Perth BL'ers there actually are.
Might be good to list the affirmatives in your first post too yes'm

Hey maniia my fault we never met a two tribes, i lost track of time completely.

Although i have late shift on friday, and earlies on saturday .. i'm gonna do my best to make an appearance.
Derryn Hynch freaks me out :(

^^^
Mate you can throw a list of affirmatives together if you like... I'll pop it in the opening post.
So far
I'm in...
maniia's in...
you're in...
swe_E_tie's in...
wazza and muzby hopefully :)
K_T?
TiTty?
Others I havent met? Pseudo G, GillyWin, h@ndo... are you guys free?

I should be able to drag bok bok and jamie oliver along, maybe roll with it, but i havent actually checked with them.

^^ I'm in for deffo and I've also let Insecurity who inturn is letting Jakoz and Mr Fluffy know (oldskool BLers unite ;) ) however I don't know if they are in as of yet.

There is heaps more Perthies out there, I just think alot are still a little freaked with the history of meet ups (you know what I'm talking about)

With a little common sense I have faith there is nothing to worry about.

wazza and muzby hopefully
I can vouch for myself as long I get in with what I'm wearing. I am mainly taking comfy clothes with me. Hoody, nice blue jeans (or black?) and new 'non PHAT IM SO COOL' runners (i.e neat and tidy :p) and my mean look. hehe

Well if the rejection ever does happen, I"ll lay some wazza charm and state how Im from Vic to see lotsa WA mates :)

PM if you any of you guys want my mobile so we *cant* lose each other... Until the later hours or early hours of the morning anyway :)

yeah... what he said...

well, apart from the description of him...

Wazza's Journal

"Fuck Perth people! They got me pissed, stole my wallet and mobile and tied me drunk and naked to the goal posts at Subiaco oval!"

dude, u forgot one important line...

"and those seagulls will peck at ANYTHING!!"

Would love to go. By the way I'm Geez-A, new from Perth. Might tag along with linus and the unbelievably cute swe_E_tie.=D

waz & muz - make sure you get to see Mr & Mrs Fluffy and Jake :) I know fluffster will be workin' and the biskit might not make it along this night.

You guys have organised a meetup heh something I have failed to do every single time when I'm in perth :) say hello to Jake & co for me if they rock up.

Perth is SO underprepared for WazzaVision ;)

i spose this is semi-on topic..

whats good on a saturday nite over there too??

Depends what you like.
I'm a bit scared to answer that question just in case i get flamed but...

I would say Heat nightclub- they have Traffik which is a DnB night.
Otherwise Rise I guess???

I would avoid Paramount and The Deen but hey you might like them (but i doubt it). :)

Teknoscape has details of some Perth events.

Just a question has The Taipan Room reopened?? I havn't been there in ages but someone said that it had.

ACK! Fucking hate the Taipan room. Full of really pissed, sweaty bogans, and hey $6 for a CAN of EB since they don't have any beers on tap. Woohoo.

Well the gods must be smiling upon Perth. At present, it seems I am not going to be either taking my holiday *period* or missing the first leg of it (perth) due to some MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR issues at work. Im working around the clock (20 hrs a day) to try to get this shit sorted before I head off but as it looks now, 2 days work will not do it. And I'd rather wait back and finish this rather than take my holiday and not come back to a job.. i.e get fired or have no job because in all honesty, the business where I work at probably would not survive if I take off now.

Long story, not worth typing it all out.. I guess I will know more by Wednesday morning when I am due to fly to perth

Muzby - it really depends what sort of music/crowd you like really.

I avoid rise normally.
Went a couple of weekends ago for a look... it was filled with glowsticks, whistles... you get the picture.

Personally when i want to dance I go to geisha normally... which is right next door.

Everyone will probably give you a different idea of where to go... the easy thing about perth is that most of the places people will suggest are within walking distance, or at most a 10 min cab ride.

So if you dont like one place its pretty simple to try somewhere else.

Wazza... I hope work comes good and you can make it over