Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

{PeRtH}- MAMPI SWIFT & IC3 10/06/06 @ Heat

spacedementia

Greenlighter
Guess who's back? You guessed it, Mampi Swift & IC3 are set to fuck up the rotation once again! The two marvels will be heading down unda to give the Ernest System a run for its money on SAT JUNE 10TH @ HEAT NIGHTCLUB as a bonus follow up to the MOS "Sessions" tour. Every time these boys come they seem to spin up a storm. Swifts amazing Turntable skills and IC3's smooth Lyrical flow makes these boys the cream of the DnB world and the Team of all teams!

The prolific "Mampi Swift" aka Phil Anim, formally known as Swift. The addition of "Mampi" to his name not being coincidental; the term meaning "big, strong and quick" depicts everything about him from his pure pyhsique to his amazing "double-dropping" djing skills. We are going to see a lot happening with Mampi Swift and Charge Recordings this JUNE . He has spent the last year promoting his latest album "MUSIC FOREVER" - He relentlessly still plays with dubplates/vinyl and refuses to use CD's when playing gigs - he is wisely attempting to keep the record industry alive for future generations.

Adjectives like _nasty_, _dirty_, _raw_, _twisted_ and even _gut rumbling_ have been used to describe his tracks in reviews (Knowledge, Atmosphere Magazine etc). When Swift makes music he finds it hard to get a vibe from just a straight 808 bass-line. So he gets noises, fucks with them and turns them into big bass-lines.

What else can we expect from Charge Recordings?

Well, one thing's for sure, Mampi Swift's DJing and double dropping worldwide will continue, as Charge Recordings gathers more momentum this year. Driven by a powerful and forward thinking team whose main objective is to promote a diverse spectrum of quality sound

One of the scene's biggest characters: This hugely popular and versatile MC is equally respected and admired for his countless residencies around the globe at both liquid nights, breaks night and rave nights alike. Best seen alongside his good friend and partner in crime Mampi Swift, the 'awesome twosome' guarantee a high energy extravaganza. For more than a decade IC3 has been working regularly alongside a whole variety of top DJs across London, Europe and the world. Securing residencies at a whole host of respected club-nights and raves including the likes of: Movement @ Bar Rumba, Ram Records @ The End, Slammin' Vinyl and One Nation to name a few.

It quickly becomes clear when watching IC3 and hearing him perform that there is something truly special about his performance: reason being that IC3 is a qualified actor having studied Theatre at both Drama College and university. In his formative years he was in a number of plays and theatre productions and although since the millennium due to the lack of hours in a day he was reluctantly forced to put that passion on hold. In 2005 his passion for acting could no longer be ignored and was indeed resurrect, resulting in IC3 starring in a number of movies and even putting the finishing touches to his very own 'IC3 Show' which is destined for global distribution on DVD . Always a compliment to the musicŠ IC3 is a true showman.

Plus >>>

CONCEPT, DAEMOS, DIAMOND D, KASH, SHOCK 1, DUB ALLEY + MC'S X SESSIV, ASSASSIN, ECLECTIC AND STYLEE

TICKETS $30+BF

To be continued!!!

Fuk yeah this will be sickkkkkkkkkk

Missed out on Mampi and IC3 last time. Sure won't be doing so this time around. And at Heat!! =D \m/

greenlighters shouldnt be aloud to start threads...mods..see to it that this space dementia is banned for life with a stern warning.

where can you get tickets from? what time do doors open? edit your first post with essentials please.

[QUOTE='lil leecie]where can you get tickets from? what time do doors open? edit your first post with essentials please.[/QUOTE]

spacedementia most likely didn't know the full details to this event as all he/she has posted is what's on the net at the moment. But more details should be out soon. As for tickets us Perthies know the deal. Most likely usual outlets since its being promoted by Loaded Dice.

I am going to pretend I know exactly who these people are and post my glee at their arrival! If Im still in Perth Ill be there.

Lok1 could use an opportunity to lose the vicks inhaler tag he earned himself too. :)

top.jpg

my redemption is at hand!

ill out-jade you all

prepare for some serious arm crossing

vickers said:
greenlighters shouldnt be aloud to start threads...mods..see to it that this space dementia is banned for life with a stern warning.

i second this.

the thing is with perth dnb threads...everyone knows everyone...the humour for the most part is welcome...off topic posts are good...spacedementia is a friend of mine...his typing fingers will be chopped off however...if anyone is displeased by off topic posts in a drug forum they shoudnt be posting.

lok1 dont try and get browny points with me.seconding my excellent suggestions wont change the fact that you are,and forever will be the vicks inhaler of perth.

i saw lok1 wearing a pink polo shirt yesterday

actually...let me tell you if off topic posts are good or not :p

Listen vickers, i was nodding to dnb while you were raving without a shirt on to your trancey trance.

spacedementia, ill let you off with a warning this time. no more thread starting! not until your a blue lighter at least.

Damn green lighters. where do they get off.

yeh all the admin crew will be there.me-fryd and a host of others.

vickers said:
the thing is with perth dnb threads...everyone knows everyone...the humour for the most part is welcome...off topic posts are good...spacedementia is a friend of mine...his typing fingers will be chopped off however...if anyone is displeased by off topic posts in a drug forum they shoudnt be posting.

This post ISNT OFF TOPIC ENOUGH
vickers, your well aware that you need to be at least 51% off topic per post.
Thems the rules.

[QUOTE='lil leecie]actually...let me tell you if off topic posts are good or not :p[/QUOTE]

Ill run it past the head admin of bluelight (myself) and the vice secretary (vickers) and come back to you with an answer... but im warning you now. off topic posts are good.

haha i cant believe that you guys are gettin all up tight bout some one posting an event that is coming up... as long as they got the info of the event right and some info of who is playing like spacedementia did anyone should be able ta post it even if they are a greenlighter or a pink polo shirt wearing bluelighter :)