• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - .:Duckboy and CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT do Perth:. @Little Creatures REVIEWS

^ poor ol drinky, sorry mate, did not hear about your lift request til i was already there.

I declare little creatures has the best chips ev8r, i am off to bed then, will post again in about 5 days. Great catchin up with you guys again, and great to see true BL royalty pay the west coast a visit.

cya

Morning Bluelight,

Sadly h@ndo is back at work today....:( ..... however staying true to form is posting on BL instead of actually being productive. =D

I've got a little bit of a headache this morning and no way in hell was that Breathalizer working properly :\ it gave me a reading of like 0.086 or something when I couldn't even walk straight pffftt. Booouurns !!

Anyhoo I'll get on with it.....
Thursday night at the Rosemount was brilliant from the beery goodness to the random convo's to the after hour shananagins it was a great night spent with all who attended. Cheers again to Rubber_Duck for the Hospitality :)

8( Half Price Roller Shutters ?!? WTF !! ;)

Sunday at Little Creatures ........ Got there just after 17:00 and waited for IRISH to get there before wandering out back to find a lovely mob of BL'ers sipping there bevvies with a couple of older folk. So after introducing ourselves and being told off for smoking (I think) by Old Man River we started with a lovely pint of LC Pale Ale Mmmmmm Beer is Good !!

Had a great arvo chatting and drinking and chatting and drinking and hmmmmmm .........chatting and drinking followed by some smoking and kebaby goodness.

It was a great afternoon with great people and a special hello to
Child-of-the-beat I hope your feeling well darlin' it was great to meet you and Mr Duck keep an eye out for those bloody trams.

Smell you all later Peeps.

h@ndo

Linus

Oi Linus I just realized how many posts you have .......STOP being a POSTWHORE. ;) :p

ps COTB Do you fancy a Beer ? ;)

BL@LC

Praise whoever suggested this venue!

I would have been there but my sat night @ RJD2 turned into an all nighter ;)

Review time hey ... well i had a very nice sunday afternoon/evening. Was good to catch up with the bl'rs i hadnt seen for a bit, have a proper chat to some i hadnt spoken much too before .. and meeting the special guests!

COTB & Duckboy .. your such lovely people, I am glad i got to meet you's. I hope you were feeling ok today. :) Bit wary of some of those photo's you were taking .. but there should be a few good 'bluelighter' shots.

I'm surprised they didnt kick me out when i drew on that plate .. at least we scored a few more hours before they cut our beer drinking privilleges.

Yay for sobering up slightly before going home :) Thanks for the chat guys! Your all awesome!

I had a good time, i'm trying to remember that quote .. there was two .. linus related .. and killing_time related .. i'm sure it will come to me.

Thanks to all who made it a good afternoon/evening.

Seeya's next time :)

Now that was a good evening!! Very very good meeting Duckboy and COTB for the first time. Had a great chat to you guys, swetie and linus before the rest of the gang arrived. Hope your feeling a bit better, the end of the night looked like it was gonna hurt the next day!

The beer was good as it always is, ill put one vote in for the chips but im not sure about the K_T's funky blue cheese pizza... still it went down alright.

For once I managed to kick on and it paid off handsomely. From the photo whoring of blue lights, COTB's *ahem* and the bluelighter making its usual cameo appearance to watching K_T going for it with the Silver bowl... Im just spewing you got caught but it was a monster effort, Im extremely proud of you my friend!! At least you got the little consolation/chop bowl =D =D

Paddling in the fountain with Gilly was nice too, you should have joined us Mr Duck... and on the subject of Ms Gilly I was impressed with you scoring the highest on the beathalizer... if H@ndo couldnt walk off .08 then scoring a .205 (I have the photo) you must have been absolutely blind!!

Someone has to make a thread about Irish's bluelight road trip for new years... you can count me in! Spread the word!

H@ndo thanks for the shout outside the blue machine, truly im ashamed at just how much that affected me :(

Your awesome people, seeya at the next one... hopefully before Two tribes?? If the rosemount and tipping are going to be a regular event count me in =D

First of all I must congratulate all on making Sunday a wonderful event!!!
I was a little skeptical at first as to how a whole bunch of pingers would get on sinking piss at a random location but I must say, from what I gather, a wonderful time was had by all.
Can't wait for the up-and-comin' meet-ups.
It was great to meet COTB and DuckBoy for the first time, you guys are champs.
Despite being limited in conversation by the distance of a table and some Blue Cheese, Pear and Rocket pizza I truely felt welcomed by you guys.
To the rest of you guys, cheers for a good night.
Irish, Linus and Swe_E_tie thanks for makin' the table full of laughs and pints.
Koi, H@ndo and Gilly (Read: GILL-Y... As it George [Hope this makes sense to others... I swear I recall this joke =D]) thanks for kickin' on and continuing the partyin' into the night.
It made my night all the better to share the Breathaliser with you.
:)
And to Rubber, cheers for the lift and hangin' out with a VERY stoned me at my mates house.
Hope you didn't feel at all uncomfortable bein' surrounded by people you don't know (Got stoned so didn't really think about whether or not you were chilled... and sorry for offering you cones and then forgetting and asking again, and again... and again ;)).
Finally I must add that I'm still intrigued by the Jurassic Park genetic sampling machine that was on the other side of the urinal in the mens toilets.
Cheers All!
PEACE

My Turn!

It was great to meet the Melb crew.
Duckboy, im glad to have met someone with your profession. and bend the boundaries of working hard and having lots of fun. COTB I enjoyed having a good conversation with ya and to stumble on many things that we have in common.

Thanx Hando,Irish, Killing time, gilly, and Red Koi for always making it a good meetup and event……especially killing_times spontaneous silver bowl run.

And for the first time meeting Sweet E and linsSL, great to meet ya guys…..you defiantly know how to make everyone feel comfortable and have a good time. Loved the parrot impersantions…..need a photo. And it will be great to see ya again at 2 tribes.

To the next bluelight meet up. AMEN

Drinkin beer with my fav bluelighters wat more could u ask for u guys rock!Good to meet COTB and DuckBoy hope ya's had fun and Gilly the coolest irish person i now no.Was havin the coolest day untill h@ndo spotted me out the front and followed me in sorry dude's next time we'll PM each other=D
K_T u rock man so close on the silver bowl dude next time for sure.Red koi RubberDuck,sweet E and linsSl always good to see u guys.
Till next time party hard
IRISH

In case anyone wanted to see some pics...
if anybody objects just pm me

cotbduckboy0co.jpg

our interstate guests
cotbduckboymeet0fl.jpg

all the crew =D

consolationbowl5iy.jpg

K_T's lovely consolation chop bowl

gillyrubberduck0dd.jpg

paddling in the fountain

OH MY lordie ... awesome photos red_koi :)

Yay for the silver bowl/hat .. not what was originally planned .. but a nice second prize ... i hope its being put to good use.

nicely captured rk.

Thanks for everything guys.. we had a GREAT time

and sorry we had to *ahem* *cough* leave so early.... but oh well :) :)

Thanks muchly to Linus and swe-e-tie for the lift home as well, it was muchly appreciated.

hope to see some of you soon

<3

First of all, I must say I'm OK everyone!
Weird weird night....:\

After having only five or so standard drinks over a period of around 5 hours, I was somehow rendered unconscious - - - and stayed that way until 6am the next morning.

Not nice, and really little to no explanation as to wtf happened. :(

On a happier note, thank you to all of the wonderful Perth Posse who made it to the meetup. I said it there, and I'll say it again, you're some of the BEST blue people I've ever met. :D

LinusSL and swe_E_tie thank you so much for taking us home.
I know it was out of your way, and I'm forever in your debt.
You two are some of the most lovely people I've had the pleasure of spending time with, and you'd better be coming back to Melbourne sometime soon so we can make the third meetup the charm. ;)

GillyWin - - - you're such a sweetheart.
I was really looking forward to meeting you, and you turned out to be just as sweet and warm and fun as I'd hoped you'd be. Much love.
24.gif

Rubber_Duck, looking forward to meeting up with you in our home town soon, boy!
You were adorable, and so genuine and lovely. -=Smiles=- Would have liked to have chatted more with you.

Killing_Time, boy you rawk! Didn't spend a great deal of time with you, but I seem to recall gushing about how much I would love to club/rave the night away with you at some stage. :)
Very lovely and approachable person.

Red Koi you were just as I expected and more.
Absolutely charming, with soulful eyes and a warm smile. I really enjoyed meeting you, and hope to see you again on my future travels.

H@ndo and *Irish* - you both seemed like awesome fun. :D
Another two boys I would love to party on with. Both genuine, funny and warm people.

I'll be C + P-ing these descriptions in the BLer You Met Recently thread - - - and posting more photos than you could care to see in your whole life veeeery soon. ;)

Just getting back into the swing of things.
Ah, my precious. -=Pets computer=-

TehBlooCrew.jpg

Re: <3

Originally posted by CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Just getting back into the swing of things.
Ah, my precious. -=Pets computer=-

*sobs*
**jealous**

<3

Mass photos ensue...please PM me if anyone's uncomfortable with these. :)

LinusSLSwe_E_tie.jpg

LinusSL and Swe_E_tie
LinusSLSwe_E_tieRed_Koi.jpg

^Swe_E_tie[/COLOR][/B] and Red_Koi.
Red_KoiKilling_Time2.jpg

^Red_Koi and Killing_Time.
Rubber_Duck.jpg

^Rubber_Duck.
UsChair.jpg

^Duckboy and moi.
UsFlower.jpg

^Duckboy and moi.