• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Diz'play @ Metro City16/4 feat. Pendulum etc REVIEWS (all ages event reviews)

yes same here kesh,if you were from dunsborough however i could probably put in a good word and get you a moderator position...

im the shadow administrator around here like a ninja but noone knows, i have to keep changing my user name kinda like how every new matrix program needed a new neo,except i dont die at the end of the worst sequel ever.

i just wonder how many projectiles will be drunkenly thrown at ben lee,

and hopefully there isnt too many busselton vs margaret river fights....actually that would be really amusing,

im thinking this will be the best masters concert ever,last time i went the HOODOO GURUS were one of the main acts,dear lord that was an atrocity to the senses.

join forces with me kesh and together you and i can rule bluelight,look within yourself....you know it to be true..."no NO! it cant be true!!"

Last edited:
Dunsborough crew are definatly the kings but, we sit back and laugh. No 1 can touch us.

can we keep the random off topic banter to a minimum please. TIA :)

Wiked this is gona be fun can't wait to randomly run in to all u guys its been to long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touché!! =D Heard its nearly half way through capacity sales. Should be good packed or not. And if u ain't there then ya'll be missing out on a ram jammed pumpin jumpin partay indeed. I'm sure youse that were at the Pendulum Boxing Day Bash will know what i mean and those who attended Shy FX will probably know that there was a huge line outside heat. First time i've ever seen Heat so packed and with a line all the way down the road. So....Pendulum and Shy FX. What else needs to be said really

Oh I reckon it'll be a great turnout, so many peeps are listening to Pendulum in Perth these days. Should be an unusually large amount of girls too i reckon, every little teeny bopper is like 'yeh sure I love drum n bass, pendulum is great!" :D

tribesman said:
Oh I reckon it'll be a great turnout, so many peeps are listening to Pendulum in Perth these days. Should be an unusually large amount of girls too i reckon, every little teeny bopper is like 'yeh sure I love drum n bass, pendulum is great!" :D

actually the quote of the year last year was (at pendulum boxing day bash)

"yeh I hate drum and bass, but man pendulum and all these DJs playing tonight are so awsome, I wonder what music they call this?" :p

Also, astroboi is almost correct, just over 60% of tickets have been sold!

[PERTH] Trafik Goes All Ages feat. Shy Fx, Skibadee & Pendulum - 16th April @ Heat

F.O.R.C.E, TRAFIK ENTERTAINMENT & BASE101 presents

ALLAGES

A TRAFIK INTERNATIONAL & F.O.R.C.E PRODUCTION

HEAT NIGHTCLUB
187 Stirling Street, Perth
EasterSunday
16th April
3 ARENAS

--

The Deal:

For this special event TRAFIK opens the doors of Heat Nightclub to an All-Ages audience : as TRAFIK and F.O.R.C.E align for the first time in an All-Ages domain we’ve been given the green light to present a one time only showcase at the legendary Heat Nightclub, with its renowned system of sound (the notorious Ernest) and spectacular lightshow production. This inaugural event comes complete with Australia’s most successful D&B export, Pendulum, in all their might, plus Shy FX, one of the UK’s pioneering jungle dons and MC Skibadee, the world’s most crowned king of MCs, alongside TRAFIK’s force of first-rate local DJs and MCs. Due to the success of Pendulum’s last All-Ages appearance F.O.R.C.E had no choice but to combine with the TRAFIK empire to bring you this new wave in All-Ages events. Prayers have been answered!!

--

The Line-up:

TRAFIK INTERNATIONAL ARENA

PENDULUM
SHY FX &
MC SKIBADEE
TRAFIKCO. ft.
FRANTIK
RUFKUT
RINTEL
MK1
MC JRIPPA
ARMEE&
DAZASTAH
(DOWNSYDE
SHOWCASE)

HARDCORE/OLDSKOOL ARENA

HUTCHO
RINO
GOOCH
WEAVY
MIXENMAN
ALTERED STATE
JEN

BREAKS/JUNGLE/D&B ARENA

MAGE
MENTAL
PRIVATEEYEZ
ELF

--

A Trafik International & F.O.R.C.E Production:
ALL-AGES’06
3pm-9pm

--

The Info:

Date: Easter Sunday 16th April 2006. Venue: Heat Nightclub, 187 Stirling Street, Perth. Time: 3pm-9pm. Tickets: $35 + booking fee. Outlets: Planet Video - Mount Lawley / DJ Factory - Northbridge / Mills - Fremantle / Narcissist Clothing - Barrack Street, Perth / Beat Music - Karrinyup / online at heatseeker.com.au. Info: trafikperth.com / teknoscape.com.au / inthemix.com.au / phone 0407 387 916.

--

What you gonna do?

--

if lok1 heard that im sure there would of been heads rolling on the floor,

that's an amazing lineup i must say.. too bad i'm in sydney though. ah well.

So muthafucken there and muthafucken there, haven't see the boys live and missed out last year cos a breakfest so I'm there!!!

BL meetup you say, I'm there!!!

I think if we have a meetup we should all tie a piece of string around one of our wrists so we can actaully find eachother. I went to the meetup location at Two Tribes and found no one =/

--- PRESALE TICKETS ALMOST SOLD OUT ---
There will be an extremely limited number of door sales, but they will probably go within 30 minutes of the door being opened at this rate!

Same goes for cheapskate tickets! There will be _NO_ more tickets printed or released other than what is already out there! Don't miss out or you might have to party with the kids 3-9pm @ Heat!

WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!

oh some friends will def miss out if what you say is true....
yeh meet up would be cool....astro boi seems to be the main man for this so leave it to him...the two tribes meet up wounds still run deep within the perth bl community...i blame the greenlighters.
some form of identification would be good....string or...hmm any suggestions? face mask?

was just thinking how much the kebab shop in metros amuses me and realised it would be a good place for a meetup.
can gaze at the dancefloor with beautiful moody looks and have a kebab at the same time,

Hmm not sure when the headliners start so picking an appropriate time is a bit hard at the moment. I'll most likely be there with the irish and rushraver and probably run into BestA or lok1 along the way. So will try gather ppl into one place. Kebab's sounds nice right about now. But i know all i'm gonna be eating on the night is some easter eggs. U know, the ones with a surprise filling. The M&M's and Crunchy McCrunch style ones. Well if lineup times get released anytime soon we can all name a time. Place seems to be sorted. Mr Huey some insight on the times would be good mate =D Bring this shit right on!! Just heard a new intro the boi's opened with at the recent One Nation Valentines b2b Special....lets hope El Hornet opens with something along the lines of Welcome to the Pendulum Experience!! and ya'll will know what i mean....