• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH- Brown 3's - 24 NOVEMBER 2003 (Old or dodgy?)

Killing_time

Bluelighter
Hey.
I'm curious if anyone has info on Brown 3's being around this late???
I know (and had) these back in September but i've found out some are still going around.
Is it likely that these are simply rip-offs and should be avoided or maybe just been around for a while.
If anyone has had any recently that'd be a great help.
Thanx.

3's are still comming out man, the newest being brownish/red ones.

i know who knows if they are rip offs, a person with a pill tester! hehehe so yeh just test them

pickle man, brown 3's arent new as killing time said, they been here since august/sept. from my experiece and knowledge it was red, then oranges, then yellows, then the browns/chocolate 3's.
As for Killing time, im sure people would saved some and the real ones still floating around. i dont thikn new batches are being made because hardly anyone has any anymore. R.I.P. just test them man, but i would bet they are the real ones jus left overs from the 3 assault some months ago.

Killing_time said:
I know (and had) these back in September but i've found out some are still going around.

If you've had them before you should still remember the dimensions of the real 3's!

Is it likely that these are simply rip-offs and should be avoided or maybe just been around for a while.
If anyone has had any recently that'd be a great help.
Thanx.

Always a chance they are fakes but your best bet is to test them!

Guessing they aren't made by the same crew that made the red/orange/yellow 3s...

:dunno: teh EZ Test can nevar lose!

hahah pickle man! thats sick!
yeh 3's have been out for agess! firsst time i saw3 one was at an event in july!!

Alrighty.
Thanks lads.
I was gunna test but thought i'd see anyone else had any opinions before I hand over my hard earned cash.
Peace

Why not ask your dealer if you can test before you buy... it hardly damages the pill - if you don't buy it no harm done. More often than not I've found people to be more curious than offended if they've never seen a tester before. They make good sense, nobody likes to make bad business decisions and the EZ-test allows you to improve your chance of a successful buy.

BigTrancer :)

Of course it could be one of the "Originals" but, it could also be a "Fake". Test Test Test...:\