• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Breakfest - 26th Dec - Belvoir

^^ *Sends email to staff at heat* watch out for 17 year old gurners...

Got my ticket for Pendulum, mate has organized my breakfest ticket. Going to be one BIG boxing day thats for sure!! bring it on!

yeh 17yr olds are aloud into clubs on boxing day,my uncle is manages a club over east and he said that australian club owners all agreed to let 17yr olds in on boxing day only so i guess 2muchxtc you can go to pendulum!

Is there going to be a meetup at Breakfest?

I never get out anymore, and since this is one of my rare events for the year, i'd love to use it to meet some Perth BLers.

(note: low post count does not = cop, I've been on here since about 2000, but have lost identities in the 2 great overhauls. %) )

Meet up eh, I have never attended a blue light meet up. Could be interesting. And breakfest would be perfect, since the only drug I plan to consume that day is alcohol...

I'm all for a meet up, never attended one either, who's in??

off topic but if anyone has any spare pendulum tickets for their boxing day show please PM me for i missed out and will pay handsomely

there's a lot to be said for consuming only alcohol at events...less paranoia :(
i'm up for a meetup, i'll check this thread again at xmas - don't have the net anymore since i've moved out so i need to steal my folks computer when i come over to steal their food :)

booooooooo, pendulum sold out and i was disorganised

Oh Yay! I have tickets! I have tickets! Oh the glory and the joy and fun of it all! Oh Yay! Oh Yay!

Disclaimer: I have not been to an event since the beginning of the year.... hence the high level of excitment here...

If anyone has spare tix or know anyone wanting to sell some could u pm me coz i got a few mates chasing tix.

Amphitheatre:
Nathan J 12.30 – 1.30
Dan the Man 1.30 – 3.00
Fdel (live) 3.00 – 4.00
The Herd 4:00 – 5:00
Splitloop (live) 5.00 – 6.00
Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock 6.00 – 7.30
Soul of Man 7.30 – 9.00
Krafty Kuts 9.00 – 11.00

Breakaway Stage:
Pawel 12.30 – 2.00
Habitat Electro 2.00 – 4.00
Breakaholics Anonymous (BAA) 4.00 – 6.00
Paul Arnold 6.00 – 8.00
ILs 8.00 – 10.00

Didn't know there was gonna be 2 stages. But with the amount of acts on the lineup i guess it was bound to happen.

I'm trying to remember the layout of Belmont, and not doing too well... What's a nice big easy landmark in there?

^Its at Belvoir not Belmont. Make sure u get yourself to Belvoir for Breakfest. Party doesnt start at Belmont till NYD for Sun Electric ;)

Maybe since there is a second stage from the Amphitheatre. We could meet at the second stage, which would be a tent that would probably be behind the amphitheatre.

hehe, whoops, thanks for that. Someone else is driving, so i assume she knows the right venue :)

The second stage sounds fine, say at 5:00pm? I don't recognise either BAA or splitloop, so i'm willing to give them a miss.

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Sunday : Fine, sunny. Min: 14 Max: 27
Monday : Fine until late shower. Min: 14 Max: 24
Tuesday : Becoming fine. Min: 14 Max: 22

Looks like it'll be a nice one, hopefully the rain will hold off though...

*Great big sigh of relief*
I had a friend get me a ticket like right when tickets where relased cheaper than norm.
I hear tickets soldout and was all like "glad i got that all or orged so early"
Then 2 days ago im told that there was a fuck up and she missed out on gettin a bunch of tickets (one being mine :( )
i was devistated .. smsed like 40 ppl askin if they could help ( the worst of which reply .. aww man if u had msged me like yesterday/a few hrs early i could have gotten u one)
But fear not due 2 some helpful searchin by some mates i was able 2 get ahold of one .. and for the same price i was originally planned on payin for one :D

Side note: A few tickets on ebay ended up having the highest bidder bidding 425 each for 2 tickets. i mean :S http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=4811074470

_Trillian_ said:
hehe, whoops, thanks for that. Someone else is driving, so i assume she knows the right venue :)

The second stage sounds fine, say at 5:00pm? I don't recognise either BAA or splitloop, so i'm willing to give them a miss.

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Sunday : Fine, sunny. Min: 14 Max: 27
Monday : Fine until late shower. Min: 14 Max: 24
Tuesday : Becoming fine. Min: 14 Max: 22

Looks like it'll be a nice one, hopefully the rain will hold off though...

Second stage 5pm, I am in:)

Sorry Juvenile, I only actually arrived at about 4:45, and then i had to spend about 30min in the toilet queue. Plus the second stage was really crowded at that time, so i piked on the meetup. Did anyone else meet you?

For those perthians that missed it: This was an awesome event. I danced from about 5-11 o'clock last night with only the aid of a red bull, and about a 20 minute break. twas crazy. My knees consequently now hate me.

I love the amphitheatre as a venue, and the combintation of limited numbers and excellently infectious breaks combine to generate a really great vibe, and an excellent event. I'm definately going if they run it again next year, maybe we can organise a more successful meetup then :)