Saturday August 13
Ambar and Gilkinson Dance Studio

Pendulum - 'Hold Your Colour' Album Launch
Concord Dawn
Dylan Rhymes
Fast Crew Live
EK
Fdel

The return of Bass Session for 2005 . set out over 2 room at Ambar and Gilkinson Dance Studio this promises to be a night for the broken beat massive

Loaded Dice presents the 'Hold Your Colour' Arena (Gilkinson)
Pendulum - 'Hold Your Colour' Album Launch
Concord Dawn
plus Shock 1, Bad Robot, Kash, Diamond D
and MC's Assassin, X-sessiv, Stylee, Eclectic MC

Subculture presents Brokedown Palace (Ambar)
Dylan Rhymes
Fast Crew Live
EK
Fdel
plus Buex, Smoulder, Dazz K

Tickets :
$49 + bf
Limited Student Priced Tickets from Murdoch Guild and Curtin Guild
Strictly limited Bass Session Double Pax containing 1 Ticket to Bass Session 2005-1 and 1 Ticket to Bass Session 2005-2 on Sept 3 for $75 + bf from Planet Video and Mills Records.
BE WARNED! This event will sellout presale .
THIS IS AN OVER 18's EVENT ONLY. ROAR.

Ticket Outlets :
Planet Video - Mt Lawley - 9328 7464
Ticketmaster7 (For credit card purchases) - 136100
Live Stores - Perth; Carousel; Booragoon; Claremont; Whitfords; Morley; Karrinyup
Mills Records - Adelaide Street; Fremantle - 9335 1945
The DJ Factory - James Street; Northbridge - 9228 1911
78's - Hay Street; Perth - 9322 6384

hey I just have a couple of stupid questions to ask so bear with me on this. I am fairly new to this type of music, but I am starting to get into it, I heard pendulum on base FM (104.9) and thought it was wicked, what I am wondering is what type of music do pedulum play or what is it classed as? there seems to be so many different variations of music in this scene and I am a novice. Either way it sounds like an awesome gig and I reckon I will have to check this one out.

Pendulum play a whole range of DnB in their sets...ranging from dark and hard to jump-up. Their so well known in the dnb scene that they would nearly be classed as "commercial dnb" in some peoples opinions. But nonetheless they know how to work the crowd and throw a fukn good party. Not one to be missed. And the fact that their from Perth...big-ups the Pendulum boi's!

I am so fucking jealous that you guys in Perth get Concord Dawn, Rhymes, Bad Robot.. I'm seriously considering the trip over. :)

where is Gilkinson Dance Studio?? and is it a better setup than ambar, ambar is good and all but its a little cramped!!

Its up the road from Ambar near the church. I havent been there myself so wouldnt know what its like. But from what i know its got a large floor place and just think of a dance studio.

Concord dawn... omg if i'm not working i'm there!
us pertheeees have to make the most of good music when it hits our shores :)

yay! i'm there.
haven't seen pendulum since sunshine people and thought they were fucking awesome!
love cd's album too, i think i saw them last year but can't really remember...must've been one of those nights

just found out about a cocktail party on the same night so it looks like i'll be all busted up by the time i get there, can't wait

Industries are floating around already.
think they should be on sale at stores

Industries are virtually sold out as far as I know, stores def stocking them still

I shall be comin along to this if ur lookin for me ill be dancin with the astro^boi !!

Will be there for sure
unforunetly tixs are $49, but for concord dawn AND pendulum, its well worth it :)

*IRISH* said:
I shall be comin along to this if ur lookin for me ill be dancin with the astro^boi !!

=D

Ill be goin nuts when they drop SLAM VIP...cant wait for this one! the last encounter with Pendulum left me tingling from head to toe!!

Just had to..................

Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...somewhere far away in space and time...staring upward at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky...where marooned on a small island...in an endless sea...confined to a tiny spit of sand...unable to escape...but tonight...on this small planet..on EARTH...we're gonna rock civilisation!!

Its very odd how the price for events can differ so much from state to state, but I suppose you guys have Concord Dawn as well.. :( *sniff* ;)

Gilkinsons is like a school gym. Wooden floors, minimal decor, lighting that resembles a blue light disco, nowhere to sit....and if you're really unlucky, you'll get stuck outside smoking while the dancefloor fills to capacity, and be unable to even get downstairs, forcing you to watch the set from an undersized balcony with no room to move.

Have fun kids!

Yeah not somewhere that i'd chuck Pendulum on.
But Perth has such shitty venues that caters for certain music genres. Heat or Monkey Bar would be ideal for this. But alas canot do a thing about it....:\

I'll be there... But i also have venue issues:

If Gilkinsons is the place i'm thinking of (is it the place that becomes 'sin' on Saturday nights?), it's tiny, with no decent outdoor area (there's a weeny little alleyway out the side, that seems to be the designated smoking area) the bar is miniscule and there's about 3 seats in the entire place.

I had an awful night there when i was dragged there by a goth friend a few full moons ago...

But the music will be worth it.