• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[perth] ANDY C + Mc GQ + D-Bridge + Shimon - Aussie day fri 26th - REVIEWS!!!!

Line Up Times:
9-10 Concept
10-11 Diamond D
11-12 Shimon
12 – 130 D Bridge
130 – 330 Andy C & Mc Gq
330 – 5 Trei
5 – 6 Shock 1

Bought my tickets today, from narcissist clothing. My laziness in organising them via morry or online incurred an extra $5 booking fee. Fucking scags.

C U ALL THERE I WILL BE DANCING

well that works out well coz the other half has ta work saterday haha so prob will be leaving after andy c... cant wait for this all i heard for nearly a year is some of my mates saying how good he is and that i missed out on the best event of the year.. so will be making up for it this year and def wont be missing him..

Hot off the press

Updated Line up times

9-10 Concept
10-1130 SHIMON
1130-0130 D BRIDGE
0130-0330 ANDY C+M.C GQ
0330-0500 TREI
0500-0600 Shock One

I'm getting excited for this.
It's been over a year since i've been to any event of the size this will be.
Get in early to avoid waiting in massive queues

:)

gonna be a bit o a shindig!
i might be holding afters at my new place (in trigg) if ive got stuff set up by that time
:)

Well i won't be seeing any of you there as it is apparent i now have the bubonic plague. Or something else just as virulent:X :X :X :X :X :X

I'll be wearing a bright orange shit with short black sleeves and dancing wildly. Come say hello :)

i dont think ive meet you before 9 in 10, maybe we should arrange a meet up?
me and psy will be there with cameras and shiz.

I would kill to be at that show. Australia gets all the big DnB names and you guys shouldn't take that for granted. I would drive for hours to see this one, but a plane ticket from the United States and a hotel is just too much, even for a line-up this amazing.

i don't wanna be queuing up for ages.. what time is best to get there?? and are drinks realllly expensive or just expensive?? i'll be wandering around in a baggy black jeans, chakra on my t-shirt and a little mohawk on me head :)

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Well i won't be seeing any of you there as it is apparent i now have the bubonic plague. Or something else just as virulent:X :X :X :X :X :X

...you could always just go and try to pass it on to as many people as you can! =D ;) 8o

Get better soon dude :)

Have fun kiddies. I wont be making the melbourne gig due to work ruling my life :(

When the 2 biggest dnb heads (sonicnature excluded) of bluelight tell you not to miss this event
you should take our word for it and get yourself a ticket

but what about astro boi?!

awesomee not long to go

androoo said:
i don't wanna be queuing up for ages.. what time is best to get there?? and are drinks realllly expensive or just expensive?? i'll be wandering around in a baggy black jeans, chakra on my t-shirt and a little mohawk on me head :)

i think around $8 for a beer or something like that
d-bridge at 12 so get there before then!~!

I had an awesome night, got to meet a few of ye bluelighters too :)
Man sorry about my sorta terse conversational state, like I said before I was quite hungover and sleep deprived.

But Andy C fucking woke me up.

HOW GOOD WAS HE>!?!>!>!>!?!!?

d-bridge was mint! i love his 'minimal' style with deeeeeep basslines...

andy c was ok for the first hour, then kinda lost the plot for a bit. too many rewinds too.

shimon - got the crowd going nice and early :)