Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth:- 360 @ Metro - REVIEWS - : Sun 24th Apr 2005: -

toenibbler

Bluelighter
Perth:- 360 @ Metro - : Sun 24th Apr 2005: -

SUNDAY APRIL 24, 2005: BELVOIR AMPHITHEATRE
(ANZAC Day Long Weekend)

“360 is the ultimate event for true music and party lovers. People who celebrate diversity. Who love music in all its forms. Who wont be limited by definititon”

This is your chance to round out the summer festivities by taking part in Perth’s newest annual uber-event: 360. Brought to you by the creators of Breakfest (winner of Best Event 2003 and 2004 Perth DMA Awards) Boomtick and the heavyweights of Australian dance events, Fuzzy ( Field Day, Parklife, Habourlife ), the inaugural show will feature an unparalleled line-up of stellar acts including:

Super Discount 2 Live (featuring Etienne de Crecy and Alex Gopher), Fort Knox Five, Benny Benassi, Scratch Perverts, SLAM, Groove Junkies, Poxymusic, Damian Lazarus, Joe Ransom and DJ CRAZE

360 will be the ultimate event for true music and party lovers – a multi-genre, multi-stage (2) extravaganza that boasts diverse artist selection and clever musical programming. It’s clear that this line up intends to deliver some of the freshest and up front sounds with a focus on artists that have emerged from the now huge electro scene in Europe and the UK. With other styles on show from French, tech-house, hip hop, latin, breakbeat, turntablism and a whole lot more, 360 is a tasty musical mosaic that’s has something for everyone. Add to that stage, visual and audio production which continues to raise the bar for events of this nature and you will experience why this will be a party like no other.

With 360, the promoters Boomtick are determined to surpass their prior accolades and provide an event that doesn’t just show the standard; IT SETS IT!

DJs:
Superdiscount (Etienne D'Crecy & Alex Gopher), Benny Benassi, SLAM, Scratch Perverts, Fort Knox 5, Groove Junkies, Damian Lazarus, Joey Ransom

Tickets: Cost: $70 + BF

I am some what intreaged

Last edited by a moderator:
dj craze is well worth it but shy fx is the same weekend ... but scratch perverts too! akkkk two nights on the go .. not sure if i'm up to it!

^^Exactly what i was thinking Gilly...Scratch Perverts and Dj Craze!! in the surrounds of Belvoir...mmm but Shy FX has No. 1 priority this weekend so i dunt think i can make it to this one :(

yeah im facing the same Dilemma :(

wouldnt mind doin both, haha

See What happens this week, might be able to get my hands of some 0$ tickets =D 4 this 1

hmmmm never been to belvoir...

alas im in the same dilemma as the rest of you...

MONEY IS NOT AN OPTION$$$$$$$$!!!!

what DILEMMA? theres a dilemma?
As if SKIBADEE and SHY FX has any competition.

hmmm just gota keep reminding my self there will be better stuff in melb and to save cash.......... though its very hard :'(

Have fun guys and go HarD!!!!!!!!

Perth hradcore Krew stylz

I was also intreged then I read this "French, tech-house, hip hop, latin".
Give me some Psy anyday!
I'm going to be in Perth Anzac Day long weekend, looks like I'll have to find something more to my taste. :p

do you think many people will go to this one? the lineup is fucken awesome but historically events at this time of the year have been rather unpopular

Perth - 360 24th april anzac weekend

Hey guys, just a heads up, the venue has changed to the Metro club, cheers

thinkingwelfare: please search for the thread before starting a new one. one for this event already exsists. next time please post approriate info in the open thread. welcome to bluelight :)

threads merged. venue changed. title edited.

dam typos ;)

Last edited:
well i just won two free tickets through inthemix so i'm going!!

shame about the venue change though... i've never been to an event at belvoir!!

and its a venue and time change!!

Kind of sad the scene in Perth at the moment. Delerium is pulling out of events left right and centre and we can't even get enough support to hold events at belvoir any more.

They'll be lucky if metro's is half full, especially since they are still charging $70 a ticket.

i hope it is only half full that place gets HOTT and CRAMPED. pritty shitty place. although ive only been to outdoor events. they rock. dose anyone know if there is a chill out room in metrocitys? it realy need one!!!

hopefully there will be enough people in attendance for metro's to open the top area!! it happened before...

my g/f wants to goto this now so i'm tossing up going to this, or staying home and getting fucked up....

Not sure if i can justify $70 if it's going to be shite.

Anyone have any idea how ticket sales are going?