• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Perscription D-methamphetamine(Desoxyn)

From my knowledge Desoxyn is only perscribed if you have severe narcolepsy. I don't know your level of your ADD but I know you don't want to be on it forever. Thats why they only do it for people that fall asleep out of nowhere randomly. My G-ma's neighbor's daughter has sever Narcolepsy and they gave her Desoxyn. She hated it cause she couldn't sleep then they gave her seroquel and ativan all other shit...now she's quit the desoxyn and is on something else. I forgot, but it's a type of anti-seizure med that is having good results and she only takes adderall in the morning. Desoxyn is not made to be on for life.
I get it prescribed 5 5mg Desoxyn a day for my Severe ADHD and because I’ve taken massive dosages prescribed by doctors of everything over the years I’m OG Ritalin generation and have taken different insane stim doses daily since I was in 3rd grade. Which now causes me to have Narcoleptic traits when I’m in medicated.

Yes ketamine is prescribed for depression, I have received 3 ketamine infusions (in Texas) for depression and it helped enourmously. 80 mg IM 3 times with 3 days inbetween each session. Great high, I just laid on the couch in my doc's office and listened to some happy music. In fact, I spoke on the phone with a Dr. Nancy Sajben who lives in California who for a absurd $400 an hour and a 3 hour initial appointment will prescribe ketamine nasal sprays that you take about twice a day.

Do you have any articles that pertain to the use of DXM as an anti-depressant? How long does it take to work? Also, seeing as it's a CNS depressant, I'm curios as to how that would even help.

Actually Desoxyn is prescribed for Obesity and ADHD (http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-9124-Desoxyn+Oral.aspx?drugid=9124&drugname=Desoxyn+Oral#uses) under the tab 'Uses' on that page is says so. In fact for Narcolepsy your more likely to be prescribed GHB (Xyrem).

And honestly this Desoxyn is pretty crappy in the sense that it does not work nearly as well for me as ampethamine salts (Adderall). I even got the brand name to ensure that is was pure dextro-methamphetamine. I took 5mg and nothing really, could eat and sleep not really focused on it at all. Also, you could take desoxyn for life at a therapeutic dose (5mg - 25mg orally) and probably be fine. The negative propaganda about the recreational use of methaphetamine has soured it's perception as a useful medicine. People who use it recreationally are taking about 5 - 10 times a maximum therapeutic dose inhaled all at once (125 - 250 mg). Not only that, they don't sleep for 72 hours+ which after 72 hours of no sleep your bodies organs start taking a permanent hit to their health.

Honestly, a microdose of 15 micrograms of LSD everyday would be my prescription of choice.

Foook mee Desoxyn, Adderall, Lisdexamphetamine, Dextroamphetamine.....that is some Heaven of ADHD meds as I'm on Concerta 72mg-108 max, it acctually works in higher doses with me...and there is some of us a couple from these part of EU that are prescribed escpecially in my mid 30's. and for like antidepp don't work so this is my antidepp. ADHD is grey area here.
I see slowly there comes a diff types of MPH, but man street speed amph sulph.( caffeine-amph oil).....
Never tried methamphetamine but as you said i believe that in prescribed doses oral not smoked, eating proper, sleeping 5-10mg that or 3x30mg adderall.
ADHD is waiting to be listed as a thing here....We have modafinil in 100mg version which is stronger then any type armo(waklert-artvigil or modvigil-alert, haven't tried Provigil.
Microdose of LSD mentioned would make a world a better place,

Desoxyn is not racemic it's strictly D-Methamphetamine. I'm prescribed it...

The trade name comes from desoxyephedrine hydrochloride

Desoxy-Ephedrine ….. Desoxyn (d-methylamphetamine)

I would #$// for Desoxyn / Desbutal / Dexamyl tablets…..or injectable Methedrine 30mg ampoules

….and Phenmetrazine & Methylphenidate pure Pharma powder for injection