• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Peroset and cocaine

Deadboy7

Greenlighter
So ive used coke off and on for awhile and recently started taking perc 30s now and then like i know shooting up speedballs is very dangerous but how bad is doing a little bit of coke after taking a percoset? Also how bad is drinking some in addition? I guess i just want to know if im being overly paranoid or not

So ive used coke off and on for awhile and recently started taking perc 30s now and then like i know shooting up speedballs is very dangerous but how bad is doing a little bit of coke after taking a percoset? Also how bad is drinking some in addition? I guess i just want to know if im being overly paranoid or not
Like i dont have any opiate tolerance im not taking more than one at once and usually not even a whole pill but i do tend to drink a steel reserve with it. Like once im feeling like im nodding off a bit how bad of an idea would it be too do a line of coke?

If I’m not mistaken the risk with “speedballing” is usually the stimulant stops working before the opioid And usually the stimulant allows you to do more opioids than you normally could before feeling it so when the stimulant wears off you have no idea how low you’re really gonna go.. mixing alcohol and an opioid certainly increases that risk..

Yeah i think youre right, that does make sense. I shouldnt turn the pills into a habit anyway but when i do have them. Thanks