• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet usage at age 13

Honestly dude, your playing with fire... As an IV heroin addict, I can say and am confident many other members can say, I see myself 10 years ago in you.. In the beginning we all thought we could handle it, and a lot if us CAN for awhile... As you continue to chip in the beginning you begin gaining confidence in yourself and how you "got this figured out" along with the , " it's not going to happen to me" mindset.. This will for most people lead to increased use very gradually over time, Example : Once a week to twice a week... As you slowly use more often in this gradual pattern you will then remember that opiates are severely addictive so you will then stop for some period of time ( could be a day, week, few weeks).. During this break you will NOT get sick, and you think, " this addiction is overhyped, I'm completely fine!" You will then go back to it eventually and gradually increase your use even more to 3-4x a week, gaining even more confidence in your ability to handle the opiates.. Your still never sick, and life is great.. After a period of times the rules you create will keep changing and new rules will keep be formed.. You'll start taking the pills everyday and your life will be great for a brief period of time ( your getting high everyday, you have money, your still not getting sick, and its not constantly in your mind about controlling it since you caved and started doing it daily) and at this point your skating on thin ice.. You will then convince yourself that, " I'm still not a drug addict, I do this for fun, I can stop easily!" This thought will justify your everyday use to continue... One day you will wake up with no opiates, can't score, have no money etc. and realize that your bones are on fire melting through your flesh.. You are sick now... The days where you could pop an oxy once a week are long gone... Your a drug addict now with a powerful physical addiction and a strong psychological dependence.. Its at this point you realize that maybe.... Just maybe... all those warnings to stay the f**k away from this crap were REAL... Stay off the ops, I'd give anything to go back to the early days where it was just fun and games where you are! Best if luck :) - hockey

^^^^^^ this exactly. Take it from an addict of 8 years now. I pretty much said the same exact stuff a few posts up. Quit while you are ahead. PLEASE!!!

a lot of people have told you some very good stories. I think you should go back and read each one of them again. Think down the road instead of now. The Do you really want to be shooting heroin just to feel normal. I know opaites feel amazing right now but that only for NOW and a very short now if you continue

Edit: talk to your parents about weed. Tell them you only smoke sometimes and its harmless. I think your parents would rather have you smoke weed then pop percs.

Last edited:
So, what's your plan, my friend?

What will you do to save your life - whether literally, saving yourself from death, or whether protecting your quality of life, since life on opiates is full of risks and danger?

Let us know what you're aiming for. Maybe we can help you out with your plan.

Be safe Love.

Peace.

Ya that's way too young if u start doing opiates at 13 it will probably be extra hard to quit because you had been using since you were 13. All your body will know is drugs. And u could develop a mental illness when your older. Depression suicidal thoughts. And if u start at 13 your life will probably be ruin by 16. Most people use opiates in their 20s and that's still hard as fuck.

Either enjoy being a kid and don't do drugs or only smoke weed if ur not gonna listen and still want to get high. But no 13 year old should be doing drugs. Just saying weed is less harmful. But even with using weed super young u might still have addiction and mental health problems when your older an adult

And using opiates at 13. So young that they will probably turn u into the worst kind of junkie. The kind whos Stealing from best friends to get high losing people that are close to u

if you are using them in the form of percocet and continue to do so your tolerance is gonna rise even more. i am not gonna tell you not to get high but in the spirit of harm reduction please learn to cold water extract the dope from the pills or you'll need a new liver by 25 if yer lucky.

Everyone does know this kid more than likely wont listen to any of us......that said stay away from opioids!

I plan on stopping for good. Today was my last day I just plugged some oxy, which I've never done before, for my last time tomorrow I'll be in withdrawal and will not give in this time, I will stop!!!

You said you would only use once a week, now you're using daily. I just hope that this serves as a lesson. Good luck, and let us know what happens next.

I got my hands on some lyrica bc I heard there amazing for withdrawal and I took one 150 mg capsule and holy shit I got fucked up all day almost like I was drunk or something, I thought one wouldn't get me high but boy was I wrong but it did help with he first day of withdrawals very nicely. I also got some somas if the lyrica isn't enough to help me sleep. Bc I personally hate the fact that you can't sleep during withdrawal, last time I just drank until I passed out one night bc I really needed sleep!!! I did go and get more oxy today but I don't plan on using it, I don't even know why I even got it, I did it without thinking, I have six 10mg percs stashed and seven 150mg lyrica and twelve 350mg soma

You shouldn't of Gotton the percs dude. Your gonna need a lot of willpower to not use

Flush the percs down the toilet my friend. Don't prolong the inevitable.

Good luck babydoll!!!! :)

Peace.

I got my hands on some lyrica bc I heard there amazing for withdrawal and I took one 150 mg capsule and holy shit I got fucked up all day almost like I was drunk or something, I thought one wouldn't get me high but boy was I wrong but it did help with he first day of withdrawals very nicely. I also got some somas if the lyrica isn't enough to help me sleep. Bc I personally hate the fact that you can't sleep during withdrawal, last time I just drank until I passed out one night bc I really needed sleep!!! I did go and get more oxy today but I don't plan on using it, I don't even know why I even got it, I did it without thinking, I have six 10mg percs stashed and seven 150mg lyrica and twelve 350mg soma
How do your parents or whoever you live with not know you are taking all of these drugs, and have been through withdrawal from opiates more than once?

Be careful combining those other drugs with the oxy, as you do not seem to have any willpower to not use opiates when you have them, or they are easily accessible, but you became an addict, but opiates are highly addictive. Talk to your parents or family members and tell them how you are addicted to opiates and that you want to quit them, and using all drugs. It does not make you a bad person, or a failure to admit to your family that you have been using drugs and are addicted to opiates, and need help getting off of them. Stay safe.

You are 13 of 14, and playing with fire, and your life. Talk to your parents before it gets much, much worse for you. I have friends who became addicted to injecting heroin, and who later became addicted to other types of drugs. They started using drugs as young teenagers, and some are still using and addicted in their 40s and 50s.

Last edited:
Hey, hon. How's everything going? I know everyone that has posted here wishes the best for you, and we're hopeful for you.

Try to let us know how it's going. We're here for you, Friend :)

Peace.

anyone else feel like this kid is just trolling? this thread has been going for longer than a month and this kid is not taking any advice given to him.

youngbird, why did you come here for advice and just shit on everyones advice by continuing to be extremely irresponsible and stupid with your chronic drug use? you came here asking for advice and you aren't taking any that is given to you. be more responsible. get your usage down to once or twice a week. you've been through the use and withdrawal cycle more than once. do you want to keep this cycle going over and over and over again until you decide to be a responsible person and get help or get your usage to the point where you only use once or twice a week or until you end up dead?
your being unbelievably stupid.
take everyones advice and quit the bullshit. seriously.

^^^^i agree. This shit has been going on to long. Time for tough love. Your life is up to you. You want to fuck it up and not take anyone's advice that's your call. the high isn't worth shit when your living in filth and have no friends. Come on young bird this is going on to long.