• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

percocet dosing

RegisteredStoneeer

Bluelighter
Hey. I know this is a stupid question but is 15mg for no tolerance, too much for a first time? Does that risk oding? Sorry about my lack of ability in figuring this out myself.
Since they make 80mg pills, I find it hard to believe if its true. Thanks for a response!

15mgs is a safe dose with no tolerence and should have you feeling pretty good. Even just 7.5mgs without tolerence will give you a good high with no tolerence. Just don't combine it with other depressents since it's your first time.

BY the way the 80mg pills are extended realeased pills that release small incraments throughout the day and are perscribed to people that already have a high tolerence.

15mgs is a safe dose with no tolerence and should have you feeling pretty good. Even just 7.5mgs without tolerence will give you a good high with no tolerence.

BY the way the 80mg pills are extended realeased pills.

ah ok. It seems nuts if they were 80mg instant release. The onset of the 3rd pill just hit me harder than I expected, leading to my cannabis paranoia to make this pointless thread. Sorry guys!