Which ones?

The seady, lock-you in the basement,
film you drownin' in bleach,
hangin' themselves over you
with rings through their skin
an' masturbating on your pickled corpse type
serial killers

or just the postal with line disease/
milkman with a beef with 'The Amish' type?

Freak.

....or the coax young boys back to your house on the promise of smoking joints, drinking beer and playing pool only to just tie them up face down onto a wooden board and then twist the length of rope around thier neck tighter and tighter and tighter

Ed Kemper.

Yes, he was crazy and murdered a whole bunch of people. But I understand he's very intelligent. And he's dreamily charming in interviews.

"As I'm sitting there with a severed head in my hand, talking to it, or looking at it, and I'm about to go crazy, literally I'm about to go completely... Flywheel loose and just fall apart"

Alot of serial killers are really intelligent, one thing i find fascinating about them, and a reason i've been intrigued by them for the last 15 or so years.

^ Have you seen the tv series Dexter?
The main character is a serial killers who only kills other killers.

Tis very cool

^No, I haven't! Sounds very cool indeed. :)

This is the reason i find them intriguing:

"It was an urge. ... A strong urge, and the longer I let it go the stronger it got, to where I was taking risks to go out and kill people; risks that normally, according to my little rules of operation, I wouldn't take because they could lead to arrest." - Edmund Kemper.

That these very intelligent people feel such a strong urge to not only kill, but to torture another human being, that all logic goes flying out the window. What unique blend of factors makes someone become such a person? From everything i've learned over the years about what makes them tick, there is no definitive answer... that, to me, is hugely intriguing.

Last edited:
^ I just finished watching the first season. A serial killer hunting serial killers and admiring their 'art' is such a wicked idea.

The whole show is monologued so you ride along with him as he talks about things like his emotional emptiness which makes it so hard to act like a normal person.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
^ If you like serial killer movies I recommend American Psycho (movie)

American Psycho was well done; I really liked the concept. I thought casting Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman was a really good choice. I remember reading the book when i was about 18... i had to put it down and walk away a few time, because my stomach was churning. :| (I think tha book is way more graphic than the movie)

UnS: there should be a spoiler alert in your subject line. ;)

^^ It's hands down the most visually graphic book I have ever read. I loved it. I think i'm getting sadistic in my old age as I was never into books like that and movies such as saw and hostel etc

That book i found i had myself closing my eyes it was that bad and then i realised i wasn't watching a movie and i just read it so i couldnt get the image out of my head lol

Most people, especially independant thinkers and light hearted people with complex minds :)

Albert Einstein. Genious fascinates and intrigues me and i wonder who will be the creative geniouses of our time. The link between genious and insanity also interests me.

Famous person would be Jim Morrison.

My best friend is obsessed with serial killers. She is always reading her crime novels and is even looking into forensics as a career. . I don't get the fascination. Then again im one of these people that will watch law and order (as much as i love the show) and be watching my back for weeks. Think im best not knowing any graphic details about the minds of psychopaths:D

Bob Marley. He was not only a singer, musician, and songwriter. He was also a kind of ambassador, peacemaker, leader, motive force for his beliefs.

He really influenced a lot of people all over the world through his music and lyrics.

Next, I think Jerry Garcia was very intriguing. I love his music, his artwork, his mind and soul. I would like to see if his personality and soul match the beauty of his music and artwork. I find it intriguing that he was an unwitting leader, he really didn't choose to be so influential.

I find people with Autism and any of the Autistic Spectrum Disorders intriguing. I enjoy spending time with them. I've had a couple of friends that had Asperger's Syndrome, and they were interesting people.

My one childhood friend, Frankie, looked normal. But, he was a little different. Like, he collected watches and maps. He loved maps. He could tell you how to get anywhere in the country, because he studied the maps. He liked time, too, which is why had collected watches. He would have them all syncronized.

When you ask him the time, he would say it in a silly voice, saying the hour, minute, and SECONDS!

He also had mostly younger friends. Like at his 12th birthday party I was the only kid that was also 12. The other kids were all much younger, like 6,7,and 8.
Frankie acted more like them in a lot of ways, but I didn't care, he was a good friend.

Working with other people with these disorders is always very interesting to me.

Mr Unsquare

he seems to be on a similar level to I, which is quite rare

Only One Cane Per Tree!

^
Yah,
indeed Capt'n...
Right back attya...
If you can put up with my Polar Bear Coat
& Baby Seal Handled Ol' Growth Forest Cane...

I agree with Mr rm2x :) I'd want to see if he would refer to me as kitty-kat and that the time we were all having together was a stone-cold groove.

:D