• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

People you find intriguing...

Marilyn Manson definately.... everyone seems to hate him and judge him based on his lyrics and look etc... but if you listen to him talk about one of his songs or something... there's so much else to him.

Trent Reznor
Oscar Wilde
Arthur Conan Doyle

others I'll list later on

Last edited:
I've never been fascinated by a celebrity

Tastefully broken people intrigue me though.
By that i mean people who are objectively self aware, smart but also damaged in a way that drives them and separates them from the rest of humanity.

Good times :)

Beatlebot said:
Most people are intriguing, really. I think there aren't really all that many boring people in the world, not once you really get to know them.

This just made me think of Andrew Denton's program... some of the most interesting guests have been everyday people, rather than the celebrities.

One of the most intriguing people I've met was a tutor I had a uni last year. She was 30 and had spent ten years working in the prison systems in Canada. Some of the stories she told were fascinating.

re: Marilyn Manson....he used to be my hero and I thought everything he preached was an unattainable ideal.

Since having read The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell, I see someone who is very much a normal person and I can totally understand why he would scorn the people who worship him, because that goes against everything he propagates. At first it was disappointing, but now I prefer it because I see him as someone I could be....we share the same ideas, but we have different experiences; I would love to meet him, but I don't find him intriguing so much; it's more I would like to meet a kindred spirit who went another way..

i will always adore kate moss. there's no deep and meaningful reason behind it, i just love her, shes stunning, independant, a mother, girl like in her appearance (no matter how old she gets), lives life on the edge a little and still made her way to the top, regardless of her "antics".

Doherty%20kate%20moss.jpg

12812757-12812759-large.jpg

drugfukkdrockstar said:
^ I agree, but i can't stand her boyfriend. Ugh he is gross. She can certainly do a lot better.

Are you sure thats a guy??

If it is then OMG.....how right you are

people I find intriguing (crap-on-a-thon once again..):

-people who hardly speak/are very quiet people. It fascinates me, esp. given I am so much at the other end of the spectrum =D
I remember this fellow athlete I used to go away with for races/traninig camps. She was so quiet! said a few words a day if that. It was mind boggling- to be so quite when you can say and express yourself so much more. One particular month long stint in Europe, and she was in tow with her coach-come-fiancee (hehe they were both mid-late twenties), they rarely spoke, little lone made romantic gestures- even any gestures suggesting they were more than mere acquaintances. It was of much interest to my friend and I, we'd chat bout how perplexing her quietness was (for something to do)..

anyway back on track
-I'm also intrigued by very religious people- those who commit their lives to it. Like nuns and priests etc. Living in poverty, praying all the time, celibracy & chastity etc
yeah it is pretty admirable- to commit to such a cause, to believe in something so strong, to live a self-imposed strict life devoid of many (things we generally consider) pleasures. Tis funny how some of us would view such as not living life to the full. But in their mind it is probably the key/essence to living a full life. Quite intriguing...

-really intelligent people.
astound me and capture my attention. The wealth of knowladge some people have phroar...
there's the kind that are very knowledgable in their area of expertise (say like one of my former uni professors), then there's also those people with solid general/worldly knowladge (like my dad).
hope one day I am either kind, preferably both =D

college_dropout said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

How could someone as hot and successful as Kate Moss find a pincushion sexually appealing?

She may be the pincushion......:\ Great sex!!! He may just have a huge COCK!! ;) And make her moan into her pillow?!? Do i care.... mmm "No"

No she didn't. Paul McCartney's ego killed the fucking Beatles.

And even if she did it was a great thing to do. Ono brought out the best of Lennon's character. 'Imagine' probably wouldn't have ever been written if it weren't for Ono which is better than any Beatles song, that's both mine and Rolling Stone Magazine's opinion at least.

Steven Bradbury

"Maybe I'm not the most deserving guy, but I got the gold and I'm stoked about it,I thought maybe two would go down and I'd get the bronze. Then I saw them all go down and, 'Oh, my God.'"

m4dd0g said:
By that i mean people who are objectively self aware, smart but also damaged in a way that drives them and separates them from the rest of humanity.
^Separated at birth? ;):)

Although on top of this, I'm a sucker for famous people too.
Maynard, Yoko, John, James Morrisson, Ken Kessey, Jim Jones, Marshall Herff Applewhite and Bonnie Lu Truesdale Nettles, Charles Manson, Ed Gein, etc.

I'd say that the seria/mass killers you've mentioned are more infamous, but that's just me. :) I find them absolutely fascinting, in a completely morbid way.