• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

People who sell their body (or "company")...have you ever refused to take payment afterwards?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
For reasons good or bad?

I have done both services over the years, with probably 40-50% of people just wanting company and a boyfriend or girlfriend experience.
In 2017, I had a woman (let's call her Mrs G) in her late seventies who booked me for "a standard evening boyfriend experience" - which is basically my company from 6pm to 11pm and involves whatever they want, be it an extended sex session or just somebody to talk to or take on a date - this woman just wanted me to come to her apartment and keep her company and watch a few old movies with her (she was a big Greta Garbo fan). So after a while we get talking. About the movie at first and by the time we're half-way through Grand Hotel we're talking about her life and she tells me she hopes I know she just wants some company and doesn't expect me to have sex with her. I tell her of course, that's totally fine, we'll do whatever she's comfortable with. She went on to tell me (not like, sobbing, but quite teary) how her husband of 48 years had passed away 6 months ago and how much she missed him. And that she wished they'd had children because she often goes weeks on end without seeing a human face.
Honestly, my fucking heart broke.
I just COULD NOT take this woman's money. No way.
So I refused and tbh I think she was a little offended like I was offering her charity, but I asked her if she'd like me to visit her the next week: as a friend, not for "company" and she said yes, that'd be nice.
Anyway, we made a sort of arrangement and I have spent most Thursday evenings with her after that. She was actually a pretty cool old lady and I got to really enjoy her company.

Our visits have been shorter and less frequent for the last few months as she has been in a nursing home with restricted visiting hours for the past 5 months. Sadly, she passed away today. And I guess I just wanted to show how showing just a little kindness toward someone who you might not normally give even the time of day can lead to a really rewarding relationship that kind benefit you as much as it does them.

If you have elderly relatives you rarely seen or an elderly neighbour who lives alone (hell, ANY neighbour who seems lonely), invite them in for a cup of tea or something. If you don't enjoy the time spent, there's nothing forcing you to do it again; but you never know, you might meet a kind new friend with some VERY interesting stories.

Yo
For reasons good or bad?

I have done both services over the years, with probably 40-50% of people just wanting company and a boyfriend or girlfriend experience.
In 2017, I had a woman (let's call her Mrs G) in her late seventies who booked me for "a standard evening boyfriend experience" - which is basically my company from 6pm to 11pm and involves whatever they want, be it an extended sex session or just somebody to talk to or take on a date - this woman just wanted me to come to her apartment and keep her company and watch a few old movies with her (she was a big Greta Garbo fan). So after a while we get talking. About the movie at first and by the time we're half-way through Grand Hotel we're talking about her life and she tells me she hopes I know she just wants some company and doesn't expect me to have sex with her. I tell her of course, that's totally fine, we'll do whatever she's comfortable with. She went on to tell me (not like, sobbing, but quite teary) how her husband of 48 years had passed away 6 months ago and how much she missed him. And that she wished they'd had children because she often goes weeks on end without seeing a human face.
Honestly, my fucking heart broke.
I just COULD NOT take this woman's money. No way.
So I refused and tbh I think she was a little offended like I was offering her charity, but I asked her if she'd like me to visit her the next week: as a friend, not for "company" and she said yes, that'd be nice.
Anyway, we made a sort of arrangement and I have spent most Thursday evenings with her after that. She was actually a pretty cool old lady and I got to really enjoy her company.

Our visits have been shorter and less frequent for the last few months as she has been in a nursing home with restricted visiting hours for the past 5 months. Sadly, she passed away today. And I guess I just wanted to show how showing just a little kindness toward someone who you might not normally give even the time of day can lead to a really rewarding relationship that kind benefit you as much as it does them.

If you have elderly relatives you rarely seen or an elderly neighbour who lives alone (hell, ANY neighbour who seems lonely), invite them in for a cup of tea or something. If you don't enjoy the time spent, there's nothing forcing you to do it again; but you never know, you might meet a kind new friend with some VERY interesting stories.
You are lovely. This story brought a little tear to my eye

TLDR- past the title:
People who sell their body (or "company")...have you ever refused to take payment afterwards?

Everyone knows you take payment upfront, NEVER afterwards!