• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ People who are using alone

i like lsd alone for the most part - i'll do that a couple times a month but really nothing more than a tab and usually just a half hit on average - hits i have now are pretty potent so a half totally does the job....mdma usually with a couple other people is way more fun, but i haven't done any in a few years...other than that, i just smoke weed and drink beer but i almost never drink more than 2 beers in a day - everything else is crap to me so those are the only things i'll partake in....i have a stash of K tho in case i do stumble upon some good molly but i haven't heard anything in a while and i haven't looked for any either...i like those 2 together

i still need to try 2-CB someday - one of these days hopefully

It depends ... prefer smoking crack alone but love smoking with someone else or a group and get into some wild sex. I get horny as hell with meth.

except MDMA, i like doing all the other drugs alone.
I like to have friends, or sex partners, or strangers, or teachers with me so i can interact with them, but i do my drugs alone, noone else is on anything. It's just a part of me that i like to show others i guess.
When i'm alone alone, i like to do the feel good drugs, as well as the psychedelics, the dissociatives...
Drugs alone is like you versus you. Or you versus nothing, or the universe it varies
Drugs alone i started
Drugged alone i'll end

There was a period in my life, of 9 months where i was using GBL 24/7 to never sober up and i almost never left my bed

Im going solo tonight. Ill be packing my bags and getting everything tigether in order to move to my new place. otherwise I have a trsck I want to record. A local radio station is playing my music the second time tomorrow. I want to record a better version of what we picked for tomorrow. I made a decent version and got my mixing down where I want it to be. Just need to hit record one more time.

No guilt for me. I mostly use with friends, etc scoring and then using, though i like my alone time. At my worst points ive been truly alone using amphetamine and alcohol. Literally the worst drugs to use when alone. Bupre and gabas now and atleast i eat well. So some improvement

yep and thats exactly what I do

I handled it well most days but it was hit and miss too. Ive had some real, real SHIT days believe me and the reason was because I was so intoxicated out of my mind. The ice does eventually crack, and the drunk falls down.
I have other people living at my place and cannot go using through the night and skipping sleep. but would do it 100% if I could. But I am glad I can't.
So, I don't know how anyone could enjoy reading on coke. Is that common? Any other coked up bookworms out there?
No way, can't concentrate on one thing while on coke. Jumping around is what I do.

I mostly do my drugs alone. I prefer it this way. I dont like the scene and I dont really like being around that much when Im using meth that much. Ill post a fair bit on BL and socialize over the phone with whomever just fine but my zen is really to just be left alone. Ill often pick up bulk amounts and stay home. Should be anyway these days I guess right?

who else is using alone? Feel free to congregate here. This is a safe place where we are alone, toget

I mostly do my drugs alone. I prefer it this way. I dont like the scene and I dont really like being around that much when Im using meth that much. Ill post a fair bit on BL and socialize over the phone with whomever just fine but my zen is really to just be left alone. Ill often pick up bulk amounts and stay home. Should be anyway these days I guess right?

who else is using alone? Feel free to congregate here. This is a safe place where we are alone, together.
I do my BTH alone now only because I am living at my parents house now. I had over a month clean after rehab. I gave in to my cravings and if they knew I started using again then they'd kick me out.

I just gotten more comfortable since I got into 'stable' housing to use alone where as when I was living on the streets & couch surfing I was constantly around people. Having a place of my own I was able to do the amount I wanted when I wanted instead of worrying about making sure everyone got some.
Also using alone allows me to not go down a rabbit hole of thoughts Am able to control the situation better & also watch movies or tv I like without someone talking over it ahahaha

@ghostandthedarknes said that I should get used to hearing that people I know on here are dead. I think that more people are alive cuz of blue light and I'm not talking about the harm reduction although I'm all for it and try to contribute to it. It's the connection,. We may disagree about politics or culture or even drugs but we get each other. I actually look forward to reading posts because I know somebody is going to drop a truth bomb ...

I just gotten more comfortable since I got into 'stable' housing to use alone where as when I was living on the streets & couch surfing I was constantly around people. Having a place of my own I was able to do the amount I wanted when I wanted instead of worrying about making sure everyone got some.
Also using alone allows me to not go down a rabbit hole of thoughts Am able to control the situation better & also watch movies or tv I like without someone talking over it ahahaha
Me watching a movie with you: "what just happened?"

except MDMA, i like doing all the other drugs alone.
I like to have friends, or sex partners, or strangers, or teachers with me so i can interact with them, but i do my drugs alone, noone else is on anything. It's just a part of me that i like to show others i guess.
When i'm alone alone, i like to do the feel good drugs, as well as the psychedelics, the dissociatives...
Drugs alone is like you versus you. Or you versus nothing, or the universe it varies
Drugs alone i started
Drugged alone i'll end

There was a period in my life, of 9 months where i was using GBL 24/7 to never sober up and i almost never left my bed
Had to Google g b l

I mostly always used to use alone. I'm not that social of a creature anyways at the best of times - often prefer socializing at one remove, where I can dip in and out of contact, which is why I think I like it here. ^^

Also there was the need for secrecy. My family couldn't know I was doing it. Apart from sheer necessity I also gotta admit that the rebellious streak I have made me enjoy that factor at the same time - I'd get a kinda mental smirk out of thinking how 'shock horror!' they'd all be if only they knew. And to me it was just like MY thing, for me alone.
... However when I went through my most intensive phase and landed up in a flop house for like 2 years, there anyone doing anything was ALWAYS a social event sorta by default. Xd

Now I hardly ever use alone because of the extra risk what with the stupid sodding fentanyl. I mean not like it's bad enough already you can never be sure what exactly is in it or of the relative strength, now we gotta have THIS shit to worry about?! Fortunately for me in my little corner of the world all the heroin seems to be still mostly heroin - I test every single shot these days but since the test can only tell you the presence of fentanyl but nothing about the concentration, and the lethal margin is so damn minuscule, I'll only take it if I'm with a friend who's got the naloxone handy just in case. If I'm on my own and it shows positive then I just won't risk and throw it out. My life's not worth it.

I am too self-conscious to take drugs around others. Except a few alcoholic drinks.
I am naturally aloof and already spend all of my time on my own (except work).
I don't want to hit a moral backlash because others know of my drug use.

I'm an introvert so I generally prefer being alone anyway. I like to be alone when I use because I can use at my own pace and I can focus on what I'm doing without being bothered. Also, I don't get self conscious or have to deal with any social anxiety either.

I always wished I'd know more non-destructive drug users. Not necessarily people who have much success in material life or manage to maintain an overly healthy lifestyle etc. but the cheat'n'lie of most drug scenes puts me off. I'd rather die than betray somebody I feel close to, and drugs didn't change that. I seriously injured myself though by spending money I'd need in future or by wrecking my criminal record - all unnecessary.

Some drugs are made for loners, dissociatives tend to turn me into an extrovert when done rightly, stims can do both and opioids worsen my autism spectrum stuff. Alcohol, ugh, stay me away with this toxic shit. I'm appalled by drunken people. Yeah, me too, generally introverted but don't like this attitude.

Guess addictions were much less damaging if people wouldn't get stigmatized for, and many could take more out of drugs when it were easier to find relevant mates. Specially paranoia being a major problem for users and a major risk factor for schizophrenia might mostly disappear if use was accepted. From the folks I met in rehab somehow a good part could profit from better friends and more realistic in- and outsight (guess many of them know what's going on deeply inside but refuse to accept it).

Some say in vino veritas. I'd extend this to many drugs, just sometimes it needs a second/third person to actually see what's up.

I'm fine with smoking T on my own, I'll spend the day edging, it's what I deserve.