• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ People who are using alone

Joey

Bluelighter
I mostly do my drugs alone. I prefer it this way. I dont like the scene and I dont really like being around that much when Im using meth that much. Ill post a fair bit on BL and socialize over the phone with whomever just fine but my zen is really to just be left alone. Ill often pick up bulk amounts and stay home. Should be anyway these days I guess right?

who else is using alone? Feel free to congregate here. This is a safe place where we are alone, together.

My friend used to smoke meth with friends and chill or go to clubs or when weed play video games or mdma to chitchat at home or clubbing..

But a decade later my friend now uses meth or weed alone, probably because her usual 2 cliques has quit using them and she's introverted, so she either tweaks and read up about random stuffs online all day or when on weed just wanna daydream, sleep or munch on stuffs..

Self contentment she supposes, feels safer from being ratted on in a drug intolerant country and simply more chill and free to do whatever you want e.g to tweak, go for a walk, have munchies or sleep when needed.

But with friends you get to share how you feel the effects, do common stuffs together that you're inclined to due to the drug use, have a certain connection understanding that your friends are like you..

And she imagines having significant other (not just friends) would possibly have a better high to experience with... She's feels that playing it alone or with friends has their pros and cons and a combination of both scenerios would be best, tilting more to having occasional group use than to occasional self use instead

I use alone everyday but thats cause im a downer and none of my friends do downers. Only thing i do with my mates is smoke weed and have a drink here and there, that's it

Same man...with whatever I have done I like being alone when I do it.

Even drinking.

Other people suck lol.
Other people are fine, I just don't like hanging out in person with people all the time. I'm not into the scene with the drugs I do locally. I like sober people more, mostly in person. Methheads are sketchy people largely.

I drink alone too though. Don't have a good drinking buddy. Spend most of my time alone talking to people online or over the phone if I'm socializing. Need time to recharge sometimes too.

We should drink on discord again sometime. I'm thinking I'll get some beers later this morning actually.

Well for the past year (Almost) it's basically been government ordered solo drug use.

Also, since the pandemic started I haven't invited any friends over, because I don't want the risk for a fucking high.

Once we're all vaccinated, I'll have them over and we can get fucked once in a while, but most of the time, it's just me getting stoned at home anyway.

At least if other people are involved I'm not the one having to pay for everything...

Yep alone when using here too. Either when the house is empty or at night. Lockdown here got stricter but I really don’t mind 🙂

I would 100% to use with other people. Whomever they are - from very intimate people like family to total strangers. Of course, some trust should be established before everything.

But around 98% of my usage happens alone. Ever since I have family and moved on from "friends-first" lifestyle.

Though it was never "friends-first" for me. First was my needs and then other people. But mostly because I did not trust other people.

Certain drug classes, like opioids, are definitely preferable to use alone

Other ones, like stimulants, are more social

Other people are fine, I just don't like hanging out in person with people all the time. I'm not into the scene with the drugs I do locally. I like sober people more, mostly in person. Methheads are sketchy people largely.

I drink alone too though. Don't have a good drinking buddy. Spend most of my time alone talking to people online or over the phone if I'm socializing. Need time to recharge sometimes too.

We should drink on discord again sometime. I'm thinking I'll get some beers later this morning actually.

Watch out with the day time drinking. That might be one of the most harmful thing a person can do insofar as drug use is concerned...

I’m drunk alone rn. And I only drink 5-10 times a year normally

but my team is playing in the playoff and I wanted to celebrate

i have found though that using any drug alone is a sign that my use is slipping into abuse

Last edited:
that principle has held for every drug Ive ever tried

absolutely no judgment for those that enjoy it but for me it’s an undeniable sign

i have found though that using any drug alone is a sign that my use is slipping into abuse

I feel this.

Last year, started drinking alone for the first time ever....ok, maybe I was talking to people on here whilst doing it most of the time, but still.

Knew when I started it was a bad sign. Knew it even more 9 months later. Had to stop or fuck knows what I'd look like another few months from now and feel like I've even failed at failing. XD

No, getting high alone was never my jam and still isn't. Maybe low dose mushrooms....that was kind of nice a couple times last spring.

Lol I’ve been off BL the last few days cleaning my apartment and such in preparation for this new semester. But once the alcohol hit I jumped right on here

tripping alone can be nice but I still like to have a friend on call for after I peak. Someone to talk through what I just experienced.

This bottle of champagne was leftover in my fridge from New Years and I knew it’d be better to finish it now than leave it there tempting me for when I’m at a low point

im about to head over to my sisters house soon though and chill with her and all her friends. So not completely alone :)

Yeah I would never wanna use with people I don’t trust.

but with loved ones is ideal in my experience. Like you said @Audiobook as long you’re mindful of your use all should be ok

But don’t let that mindfulness slip into rumination and feelings of shame. Guilty of that here 🙋‍♂️