• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

People are so incredibly fucking shallow

I know it makes me feel good to spend money but only if I spend cash and then I get something out of it which is rewarding. Maybe I'm shallow but I don't know. It feels normal to me. As a kid I'd save up for things I wanted even if it took a year. I'm not a chronic spender so maybe it's different for me

Reminds me of a topic on Voldemort and Harry Potter, given by a psychology professor in Canada I think. Goes by the name Jordan Peterson. Teaches about spirituality sometimes in his lectures; things like mushrooms and such.

The Psychology of having a twisted sort of antagonist, working against you, like a bully like Voldemort was one thing in particular that caught on for this guy and his fans.

Hell theories:

I'm quite sure that a lot of the born existential fears arise because materialists use a form of imprint in order to throw their soul away onto things. People are not objects but they are sometimes no exception to this rule. Hence Jordan Peterson's views on the Voldemort theories of using a horcrux. Heaven and Hell could very well just be the Lapas of Indian tradition. Misunderstanding Hell and assuming passage to heaven almost guarantees a seat in just about everyone's personal library, somehow bypassing all of their boundaries and barriers, when honestly, I've traveled to the Naga realms of the Lapas before and the creatures there are not evil at all. Whatever the fuck hell is it's not what know-it-alls suggest.