• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Penis Girth

The actual vaginal canal doesn't have to stretch all that much during childbirth. It's more the cervix (which, thankfully, is not well innervated) and the vaginal opening that have to stretch dramatically.

Edited for typo.

Last edited:
Also, the penis has more sensation nerve endings than the clitoris. Just to make sure we're clear on this.

you are in the minority, 70% of women get nothing from penetration, the g spot is a dubious disproved theory at best, try reading something other than cosmo,
Also i think you will find that exploration into the mechanics of female sexuality are quite limited, myths in this area are quite pervasive. And because a female orgasm doesn't have much to do with reproduction science hasn't been too interested, as such there is alot of erroneous info around

over 90 % of female doctors have a caezarian birth ... i wonder why?

can you read ... there is only a cliteral orgasm, what you are experiencing is a cliteral orgasm, you are accessing the pleasure centers froom the inside

also, good to see you're discussing your orgasms with your dad, that's not disturbing at all

statistic from the American journal of medicine,

and during a natural everything stretches, and does long term damage,

Where did I say that I discussed orgasms with my father?

Did you not see that I said the gspot is an extension of the clitoris?

Again, can you read?

>>>>>"If the g-spot doesn't exist, then how am I orgasming (without any external stimulation at all)? Can you answer that?

I don't read cosmo and have no need to: my father is a gynecologist."

you said it!

this thread went from one dicksizing contest to another, it got much more entertaining though. please continue

This thread sucks a 7 inch circumference cock. The mods must be on holidays.

fairynymph, are you sure about that 6.5" circumference figure? It's got to be less than 1% of all guys who are that thick. It's like saying, "I like guys from 5'9" tall to 6'8" tall."

WOO HOO!!! I made it inside the figures too - but then that's a pretty wide margin to begin with hey?