Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

penaties for selling bad pills

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
seen on the news lately allot of people selling the orange CKs and the red mitis have been busted will the penalties for them be the same as getting busted with good pills

They are being sold as ecstasy (MDMA) so I would say that's the charge. You can get done for selling panadol (or whatever pharm/fake pill) as intent to sell ecstasy

That goes against the government's view "any drug is a potential killer"

If only all the pills were from one source and batch with only one specific press

I think that its likely that a Judge may look differently on a person selling something that is known to be a pill containing a substance such as PMA than say MDMA. Particularly if there is evidence to sugest that the person continued to sell the drug after becoming aware of the dangers involved.
However this is not based on any legislation, just what I suspect may happen occasionly.
It has been seen over the years that a drug which has captured the attention of the authorities as the current "super killer drug" will attract greater penalties than others that don't have the lime light at that particualar time.

If only the pills were made by respectable pharm companies, to controlled standards (maybe then we'll find out what colour pills are meant to be! Lol) :)

^ if drug companies were to make e's, i think the pills would have time release, and have more side effects, won't have any nice logos, and would have a low dose of mdma.

Neways PMA is an amphetamine, i dunno if the Drugs Misuse Regulation Act QLD has it listed. But one point to note is that its still presumably a schedule 2 drug, therefore whatever the DPP proves in the end the judge will see it as just a designer party drug.

I don't think the suppliers or dealers would be charged with manslaughter for the deaths of the unsuspecting consumer, because firstly they participated in an illegal act and secondly drugs are seen as dangerous so people should stay away from it.

I would of thought that if pharmaceutical manufacturers made time released MDMA caps/pills there would be minimal conflict and less chance of heftier side effects in comparison to street MDMA as the drug would be of a purer quality and contain no adulterants.

if they made e's, the only advantages would be the cheaper prices, and purity. But because e's were mean't to be fun and mean't to fuck u up (neurotoxic), imagine if drug companies made e's - it would be quiet dull but safer esp with time release. So i know what i'll be using if that day ever comes.

Yes, would be good, but lets face it i cant see this happening for years with the sort of two faced government we have in power. Im dreaming of the day that you can go to a pharmacy and say i want 100mg of this, 100mg of that and 600ug of your best lsd25. =D

^ Now that is freedom... freedom to choose ur drugs, at a cheap and competative prices, only at ur local kmart. U know if they did sell it over the counter, i would feel sorry for u if u were only buying mgs, when u could have kgs.

It will never ever happen, drugs have always been used as a scapegoat for crimes, family breakups and even war, when its just the governments fault. Hopefully one day they could first legalise weed fully, and work from there.

If there was ever a spate of deaths due to bad tablet formulations, I could well imagine a time may come when the production/ handling of "killer" drugs is regarded as a form of terrorism.