View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks, Charlie! I know that it can happen, so I use nitrous on the couch or in bed just in case. It's literally never happened to me, though, so I was considering being more lax about it. With all the questionable decisions I've made over the years, it'd be dumb to die because I cracked my head open falling after passing out on nitrous.

That sucks, Charlie! I know that it can happen, so I use nitrous on the couch or in bed just in case. It's literally never happened to me, though, so I was considering being more lax about it. With all the questionable decisions I've made over the years, it'd be dumb to die because I cracked my head open falling after passing out on nitrous.

What's crazy is I was on the damn bed, but their was a table in front of it and I just fell forward and wham. I'm fine tho, the bruise doesn't even look so bad at this point. Just told the people who asked at my job that I slipped and fell in the bathroom. From now on I'm gonna do balloons of three cartridges and kill that off and then give it some time before I do another one and not have my girl holding the next full balloon. I'm pretty surprised it happen, I read about people doing 7-9 chargers in the same one so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal.

On some positive news tho I am pretty much down to 2.5mgs of Zyprexa I'm dosing that most of the week and then when I feel off I go back to 5mgs couple days a week. But I am making my way gradually towards being of and having the ability to trip again on some psychs. When that is the case I will start using n2O primarily to boost my Psychedelics. Can't wait to trip it's been so long, had to do this taper slowly tho cuz this med makes you feel like shit when you come off it.

I'm glad that you're doing okay Cosmic Charlie! I've met a few people over the years who would turn blue and pass out every single time even after one charger. One girl I met would hit the floor every time and yet she'd keep going. I'm glad that it was a learning experience for you!

I was using nitrous very heavily about 2 years ago. Was using at least 100 chargers a day and was taking in around 6-8 chargers at a time. Luckily I was always laid back in bed and never had any accidents, but I did have some scary moments where I felt I didn't have enough oxygen and fell out. I always did it alone so there was always this background fear of something terrible happening.

I am currently recovering from a short 2 day relapse on Meth which I haven't had in a few years. I used to be a heavy user. A few years back I was using at least a gram of meth a day mostly smoked and IV along with heroin and benzos. Was truly one of the worst periods of my life. During that time I broke my rib yet I still continued to smoke, spend a lot of time out side in the rain getting high until I developed pneumonia with the broken rib. It was a scary experience. Due to my lack of sleep and being malnourished, my rib took months to finally heal.

Anyways, I've been getting down on myself about my little relapse. Trying not to because I know that these things happen. I only did 250mg over 2 days and less than 1mg of a benzo. Luckily it wasn't nearly as euphoric as I remember and the side effects just weren't worth what I got out of it, so I hope that I'm able to abstain.

Still, today is my day off, so I'm taking some 3-HO-PCP to help deal with the anhedonia and depression that I got from the meth use. I've just started to feel comfortable with psychedelics again after a few years of very scarce usage of them, and I'd really like to get back to it. Whenever I'm in active addiction I really step away from the healing chemicals and dive into hedonistic escape. I'm hoping that in the next week or two I can find the time to trip again. I had a 4-HO-MIPT experience the other week which was amazing and my first trip in over a year.

When i used this poison 250mg high grade meth goin'by just a night.I was still high all next day around....then cames awful crash from about a week...,but that don't affect my behaviour....then some day the wish,the adrenaline rush even while i think,that i can go and after half and hour comeback with crystals just disappeared.More than year&half past till my last intake.....even forget all about this period of ma life...and about a year i was deep into the shit(heavily addicted)

Last edited:
I’m afraid of meth but attracted to it at the same time I hear it’s super pleasurable but that movie Requiem of a Dream made me afraid of amphetamines and using a needle twice. $0.25 is not worth a possible medical problem. I never passed out from nitrous I always stop at 3 max and take a few breaths in between hitting it. I breathe at least once every 60 seconds just a breath of air it’s not going to hurt anything. I been wanting to try meth recently though I think it would be cool cause I never tried it but I don’t know if I could stop. I been offered it but turned it down I’m kinda afraid of it. I read in the psychedelic experience a manual basses on the Tibetan book of the dead 50mg of eating meth on LSD can have very positive effects. Back then it was a pill sold at every pharmacy without prescriptions.

Just right now inhale 4 cartridges-32g total N2O one after another.Have not inhaled at least four-five months.I felt it,but can stand&walk&talk normally.Nitrous does not affect me too strong...more like additive with weed,if i have some

My vape mod broke a few months ago, I tried a few things to fix it but finally went out and bought a new one today and vaped a little DMT (5mg) to test it out

ive never experienced anything else like low dose vaped DMT, its like instant self honesty about everything. i have these little sweet lies I tell myself about myself or the world to feel safe, and it just ruthlessly cuts through that

its hard to remember how real our death and vulnerability is. its hard not to love when I remember.

I might have made a mistake. I've taken a tab of acid, can bluelight tripsit me? People are away, but I don't want any shenanigans for their return.

What's on Netflix I should watch on acid?

Last edited:
avg-drug-purity-overdose.png

Purer drugs = safer drug use!

I might have made a mistake. I've taken a tab of acid, can bluelight tripsit me? People are away, but I don't want any shenanigans for their return.

Leave the computer. You may sit and watch Netflix any day of the year - but today is special.
Find a quiet comfortable place to sit, eyes closed. Direct attention inwards. Notice the breath. Good luck.

You got this man!

If you really wanna watch TV i recommend "The OA" on Netflix.

Other nice stuff you could do is dancing or meditation.

Have an awesome day.

I've got some complications. I've been using APs as sleep aids, and suspect it's messing with the potency.

Got the flick locked and loaded for where it will take me.

Edit: opening scene with a suicide.. really @Mjäll really?

Last edited:
I've got some complications. I've been using APs as sleep aids, and suspect it's messing with the potency.

Got the flick locked and loaded for where it will take me.

Edit: opening scene with a suicide.. really @Mjäll really?

Bummer, i just remember it being a really good story! My memory for details in stories is low.

My recommendation was really not intended to cause distress. But it is sort of a horror story.

Oh how I tried to like Stranger Things and the OA. No go. Was board to tears. Wentworth and The Last Kingdom on Netflix did kick ass for me though.

I've been in pickles before as well, sometimes it helps me to relieve it by starting some post, attempting to explain the pickle.
It takes a long time, as the perfect pickle explaining is hard but the whole process is often great. By the end it's just totally unnecessary but by then you've just been walking around in thought forever that you might just as well post it.

For me, acid is by far the worst out of any other drug you have a reasonable chance on to explain the pickle, it's not even close. But the whole process is by far the best on acid too.

I love acid but it's weird. Nothing visual is going on, everything just seems the same but with more clarity. Took three tabs, they might be degraded by improper storage idunno. The chess on it is weird as well but funnily enough not as weird as O-PCE chess. Once you get used to the visual distortions, it takes you from long lost memories to Egypt and all across the universe heavily depending on what music's playing in the background, though the chess itself seems the most evocative of psychedelic associations coming up out of the black and white. Gone through 4gr like this and it's been a palette-cleanser for the mind for sure. Feels like I've been on a world trip holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.