View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just for establishing a relative worth vs other maybe more expensive DOC's.

I wasn't personally going to draw more attention there.
I was tripping on 4-aco-dmt, drinking beer, and smoking herb the other day and my neighbor kept begging me for crack money.

I told her I stayed fucked up all day everyday and it costs nothing, and compared to smoking crack it does. I can't imagine having a serious crack habit.

@simstim

Maybe it would help to make a little sign somewhere you’ll see everyday to remind yourself that:

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS

The London Marathon is live UK now.

And I am seriously tripping.

So I will never have viewed the London Marathon this way before.

I had no idea it was on today. It wasn't even in my mind at all.

I know it's October though! (I nearly said September but that would be fair tennor here.)
It's also Paris-Roubaix (cycling).
Best race of the year, it'll be hell, the weather is horrendous. Tune in at 2 or something, you'll love it

I have typically, in ordinary years lol, no meaning to that now without a biography of context, always enjoyed the French Cycling tours, arial views, spanning the country.

It feels like a while anyway. Thanks for the heads up Buzz.
Today is different, horrible weather and 50+ km of cobbles, many of which are full of water and mud, it's gonna be a serious battlefield.
Not many beautiful sights today, SUFFERING only :)

I can only recall one time I watched sports while tripping, Australian Open 2020 final while on DOB, it was an epic match on an unforgettable day.

Speaking of mxe, is there absolutely no one that wants to collaborate funds and make it happen? ? We can find a college student on reddit and fly him out to India, set him up an airbnb, little lab

Last edited:
Today is different, horrible weather and 50+ km of cobbles, many of which are full of water and mud, it's gonna be a serious battlefield.
Not many beautiful sights today, SUFFERING only :)

I can only recall one time I watched sports while tripping, Australian Open 2020 final while on DOB, it was an epic match on an unforgettable day.
The only sport I've ever watched tripping is horse racing.I was there in person, too.

I am willing to bet it could be a lot easier. Why has no one found an Indian lab to make it?

I don't plan to leave the country in the next 5 years but if I ever find myself in a developing nation where it's not banned ill flood BL with free mxe.

Who is that, that lives in like Bangladesh, on here again?

The only sport I've ever watched tripping is horse racing.I was there in person, too.
Going to the horse races in person while tripping would be awesome. I never thought of that. There’s even a racing track about a 20 minute walk from my apartment.

Here they have a Spring racing carnival which must be about to start - though maybe Covid impacted.

Going to the horse races in person while tripping would be awesome. I never thought of that. There’s even a racing track about a 20 minute walk from my apartment.

Here they have a Spring racing carnival which must be about to start - though maybe Covid impacted.
I went to the Kentucky Derby which in horse racing is huge!! Thousands of people!

I was on 2c-e and it was cold and raining. I puked all day until the 2c-e started to wear off and then before the actual Derby race my friends and i all dosed mephedrone.

They talked me into wagering on all the races. I don't usually bet and didn't win anything, but it was an amazing day that I will never forget!!!

Speaking of mxe, is there absolutely no one that wants to collaborate funds and make it happen? ? We can find a college student on reddit and fly him out to India, set him up an airbnb, little lab
I am willing to bet it could be a lot easier. Why has no one found an Indian lab to make it?

I don't plan to leave the country in the next 5 years but if I ever find myself in a developing nation where it's not banned ill flood BL with free mxe.

Who is that, that lives in like Bangladesh, on here again?

Methoxetamine is illegal in most of the world including India and Balgadesh. The US is actually one of the only places it remains legal.

People love to dream but methoxetamine is most likely never coming back. It's more expensive to produce than other arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives and has far smaller of a market and any monetary promise due to being banned almost everywhere.

Methoxetamine is illegal in most of the world including India and Balgadesh. The US is actually one of the only places it remains legal.

People love to dream but methoxetamine is most likely never coming back. It's more expensive to produce than other arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives and has far smaller of a market and any monetary promise due to being banned almost everywhere.
are you sure? pretty sure its legalinindia

Status
Not open for further replies.