View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must not feed it because it keeps coming over here and crying outside the door, and then it eats and eats. It's a really affectionate cat too.
Maybe they don't feed it enough, but some cats just do that too. Go from 🏠 to 🏠, looking all 😿 and acting like they in famine. After some sushi and rice at your place, it's probably off to number 36 for steak and chips.

I'm doing ok. I'm sick of drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco. Mostly I'm sick of the alcohol. I'm sick of having beer shits and puking/dry heaving throughout the day everyday.

I'm giving up this daily drinking. I would say I would give it up tomorrow, but it's 6:44am and I've been drinking steadily (not heavily though) all night.

Dogs are awesome. I love dogs.

I've got a couple cats myself. One of the cats that has been hanging out here lately belongs to a neighbor though. The one I tripped mushrooms with a few weeks ago (her first trip). They must not feed it because it keeps coming over here and crying outside the door, and then it eats and eats. It's a really affectionate cat too.

Thanks for checking on me!
Alcohol makes me sick. My dog says hi. We are on the lounge listening to Ott and watching ketavision but we need sleep

I honestly didn't think I would meet anyone again after my wife, but am seriously thinking differently now.

It feels like that at the time, for sure. I remember when my ex wife and I finally split up, I couldn't imagine how I could date someone else. My whole idea of a romantic partner was wrapped up in her. But a little time and distance, and I felt right to start dating again and then it felt natural when I met someone else who I had a connection with.

Sounds encouraging. :)

Man, I don't get MXiPr. It's just so variable. Oral and intranasal are two completely different experiences for me.
I snorted 20mg of it and I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I can't say that I like it very much but it sure is unique.

I was rather quick to judge. Somehow this experience turned out to be really introspective and therapeutic. Was caught off guard by how strong the headspace was at this 20mg dose. Very interesting material I must say. It's not the most pleasurable dissociative nor is it really recreational but it's crazy how different it feels and what it does mentally-

MXiPr is indeed very variable. I have had one really magical, beautiful experience on it, at 42mg oral. I have never snorted it since the smell turns me off a lot. But I've taken it in 4x30mg doses for a total of 120mg and had a very subtle experience. And then the next morning I took one 30mg dose and was high as fuck (10 times higher than the previous night where I took 4 times as much) and it felt threatening and dark. Strange stuff, but the one magical experience I had more than made up for it, my girl and I had an intense therapeutic talk that really positively impacted both of us even to this day. I felt like I was inside her head and everything flowed perfectly and I knew just what to say and it was like I was channeling something greater than myself. Very reminiscent of MXE that time.

E9QZmY0XMAIZPhv

Man, this pic, it's soo perfect aaahahaha. I've been laughing at this all day

Hey guys. I just wish to share here if it’s not too unagreeable. I’ll be right up straight.

I actually signed out all forums two days ago with no plans to return.

I’ve gotten into a real true mental and emotional crisis, after again the worst end of line rows with my mum, who is a primary cause of my anxiety condition.

I can’t eat and digest food, because of permanent anxiety and properly on edge nerves.

I’m in a truly drastic frame of mind atm. Which is too unbearable I need to just escape it anyhow, or I’ll just stew in fear and go mad.

I’m actively planning, seriously, basic backpack of essentials for a comfortable enough death, not exactly- suicide, but an anxiety free fast to death in peaceful nature.

I’ve longed to have the option of death for many years, really not directly or significantly drug related, but I won’t leave shit to tidy up on my mum”s doorstep if I can help it.

I really see no alternative.

It’s an abnormally extreme state of distress, despair.

I thought about, what the hell, actually taking the legit Dutch Bowser 220 mg MDMA pills I fear May flatline me with my ultra sensitive Nervous System and overreaction to stimulants.

I really don’t want to die a painful death on ecstasy, just yet. Maybe later though (not dying from it lol, just gambling, it might be alright.

But I decided, Im going to plug a huge dose of acid.

I just removed one of the tab jars from the fridge 40 mins ago before I can open happily.

Normally, in such extreme states of mental distress, LSD is unadvised.

But not always.

I’m thinking a straight up 10 tabs, 1 mg, as these tabs are so well laid I swear again.

I’m not exactly up to it physically at all but I’m neither up to mentally passing the night and tomorrow going forward in life either so I figure it’s worth a gamble.

I sometimes use “oracle cards” for interest and fun, below is the answers I got, usually at these times, uncannily too, I get…Take. Your time making this decision.

Below were the 3 cards tonight in order.

Plus the room temp warming jar.

Getting very close to plug time, if I go through with this, already 75 grams Kava and loads weed today but I’m figuring if I just dose hi enough it could knock me out into a kind of I’m conscious abyss.

As long as it doesn’t swing into a magnification of my current mental state and hence a really gruelling trip but even if it does it’s hardly going to be worse than where I will be out otherwise at this moment going through the next few days at the very least.

My relationship with my mum has reached virtual breaking point if not beyond that a long time ago.

If anybody sees this and has a really quick easy answer for this I did plug LSD before about 30 tabs up to 600 ug. I’m assuming it is correct to not insert the tabs beyond the rectum entrance, into the colon, but just short.

If otherwise, please enlighten me.

I’m extremely tired, but think I will go ahead, take what comes.

Sorry if this is simply glum guys, and really sorry for the asshole I’ve been really last few months or more.

I hope to update.

Haha, I forgot, last pic was today’s horrific steam inhalation allergy lung clearance.

Just one of many stressors leading me here after so long.

Not a cry for help btw, just a coping measure that’s all.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper reconsider perhaps man, 'set' sounds problematic at best
Hi mate. Really appreciate you shooting in. I know that. Except, it doesn’t always translate that way.

Months ago, in an almost equal acute mentally, emotionally distressed state, I dosed 1100 ug orally, 500 then 600 more about 2.5 hours later.

It worked then. I had a great trip. No trauma or bad time.

I felt this was a similar opportunity. It’s only my exceptional tiredness and fatigue, plus hunger as I did plan to eat today except I can’t eat under supreme stress, I already have a major anxiety related Eating and digestive order which is almost exclusively origined From the insane Catch-22 allergy and restriction lifestyle I live with all of the symptoms that come from any thing which enters my mouth.

I have already soaked my tabs in distilled water though which I will drink after and I’m just about ready I think I’m going to go for it for better or worse because I can’t really imagine worse to be honest and there’s a chance it could sweep that away for now.

I’ve had probably minimum 70 proper bad trips out of maybe 2000. I don’t know it won’t kill me and sometimes good can come out of bad experiences but that’s not what I’m hoping for tonight.

I think I’m going to go for it just needs Olive Oil on the spoon now to lubricate.

Hi mate. Really appreciate you shooting in. I know that. Except, it doesn’t always translate that way.

Months ago, in an almost equal acute mentally, emotionally distressed state, I dosed 1100 ug orally, 500 then 600 more about 2.5 hours later.

It worked then. I had a great trip. No trauma or bad time.

I felt this was a similar opportunity. It’s only my exceptional tiredness and fatigue, plus hunger as I did plan to eat today except I can’t eat under supreme stress, I already have a major anxiety related Eating and digestive order which is almost exclusively origined From the insane Catch-22 allergy and restriction lifestyle I live with all of the symptoms that come from any thing which enters my mouth.

I have already soaked my tabs in distilled water though which I will drink after and I’m just about ready I think I’m going to go for it for better or worse because I can’t really imagine worse to be honest and there’s a chance it could sweep that away for now.

I’ve had probably minimum 70 proper bad trips out of maybe 2000. I don’t know it won’t kill me and sometimes good can come out of bad experiences but that’s not what I’m hoping for tonight.

I think I’m going to go for it just needs Olive Oil on the spoon now to lubricate.
Oh yeah , I'm aware an awesome trip can come out of in iffy mindset on occasion...probs just projecting my own anxiety but I'm a stickler for optimum conditions

If you've decided to proceed then tis likely you've consulted yourself and listened to your intuition etc...which is oft correct iirc so can't be anything but a wise decision...l

will be an awsome trip in fact most definitely (don't spend it anywhere near here mebbe tho on 1 mg :)

EDIT the word that stood out for me in your post was "opportunity"

I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time, @AutoTripper. ♥️ I'm glad you're choosing to take LSD instead of a high dose of MDMA as a life or death gamble. Life is full of ups and down and sometimes the downs seem so inescapable, but it always goes back up again. It's a rollercoaster. I think you should listen to the cards you pulled. Be kind to yourself, and perhaps it is time to make a commitment, maybe there is something in your life that it would be beneficial to change? Sometimes anxiety is a signal we give ourselves to let us know something needs to be addressed.

For what it's worth, whenever I think of you, "asshole" is never a word that comes to mind. You're always so kind and considerate on here.

Oh yeah , I'm aware an awesome trip can come out of in iffy mindset on occasion...probs just projecting my own anxiety but I'm a stickler for optimum conditions

If you've decided to proceed then tis likely you've consulted yourself and listened to your intuition etc...which is oft correct iirc so can't be anything but a wise decision...l

will be an awsome trip in fact most definitely (don't spend it anywhere near here mebbe tho on 1 mg :)

EDIT the word that stood out for me in your post was "opportunity"

Thanks man. I did do it, but it was hard getting 10 tabs up there, I’ve previously managed 6 easily enough. I think I succeeded eventually I mean an inch in which I think should suffice because there’s not much beyond that before you actually pushing your drugs beyond the blood vessel area into the actual colon.

I am admittedly nervous. Just eating a little peanut butter with coconut oil for some energy.

I can’t predict how complete an absorption I’ll get with it being so crammed in there lol, But I do you think I feel something already which isn’t just placebo.

If I absorb anywhere near the full dosage this way then definitely I will likely be out of communicating action for quite some hours from now but we’ll see thanks again mate.

I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time, @AutoTripper. ♥️ I'm glad you're choosing to take LSD instead of a high dose of MDMA as a life or death gamble. Life is full of ups and down and sometimes the downs seem so inescapable, but it always goes back up again. It's a rollercoaster. I think you should listen to the cards you pulled. Be kind to yourself, and perhaps it is time to make a commitment, maybe there is something in your life that it would be beneficial to change? Sometimes anxiety is a signal we give ourselves to let us know something needs to be addressed.

For what it's worth, whenever I think of you, "asshole" is never a word that comes to mind. You're always so kind and considerate on here.
Thanks man. You and I have always had the easiest relationship come friendship here. My respect and appreciation for you personally has only continued to grow, and you’re as popular, valued, cherished as anybody here, for good reason.

I honestly haven’t a bad word to say about you, lemme try…That Bloody Xorkoth, he’s so…..

Nah, there’s nothing there at all.

I can still feel these tabs in my rectum, I hope it works, always has before just not this amount.

I might vaporize some good weed in a mo, to ease jitters.

Plugging acid is much less anxiolytic and jittery by nature.

Gonna keep checking on the tabs make sure they are in proper.

I have some new Tongan Kava also @Xorkoth at 14.22% KL, it’s really heavy on the mind and emotions, particularly, could be useful at a point.

Swear I feel this already. I’m going to check on the placement again though.

Thanks for the support always mate.

It seems to be kicking in strong, fast. I may be heading for an intense trip. Feeling uneasy obviously, but just vaping some lovely weed, seems to help, for now let’s see.

I know I need to prepare to be anhiallated very shortly, so little time toget restful

Yep. Fast. I’m fucked. I might need to just surrender to the intensity now, focus on inner peace and indulge in the beauty of that knowing absolutely nothing state.

@AutoTripper Best of luck! I hope you have a great trip!!
Thanks man. It’ll be a trip, whatever at least. I’ve had as many bad trips as bad..,somethings, not quite days but I would like to make that comparison.

Just gonna see how resourceful and creative I can be in the moment about to descend upon me following that strong Sativa vape just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.