View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c-b is really strange sometimes. Kicks ass when least expected. Over years I've learned to never expect an "easy" trip when using it. This way I'm always ready to get blown away by unexpectedly strong low doses!
Still wondering if 2C-I is any better though. I read through the entire B&D and still can't make up my mind. Could get like 20 200 mcg LSD blotters with that money!

Good to have your presence again and sounded good your time away and you being there too however it seemed will surely help your mum emotionally and hopefully not feeling so pent up with others.

Sounded exciting on the whole.

Thanks buddy. ♥️ Yes, overall it was really great. I'm totally in love with my nephews, and I miss them,and need to find ways to visit as often as I can (but kinda hard since I'm 750 miles away, and also really busy).

Welcome back Xorkoth. :)

I have been checking around and etizolam powder seems to be available some places say till end of Sept some say nothing. Sheeesh even if I got a gram of powder that would me 25 years. lol I have some pills left I am putting away for come downs and may come right out and ask my doc for a script for a benzo. I only need about 20-30 a year. But I would not get anything like flubro and clonazam. I can do withot if need be. Besides the fact I never order RC's so am so green on the whole thing. I know I was getting ripped off paying 50 cents a pill for etizolam from India but my low usage it made it doeable.

Gonna meet a friend and his new girlfriend later, pick some tumes. He plays a stand up bass. Just lost his mother, son and went through a divorce so it is refreshing to see life rebound with him.

In my younger years, 30mg of 2C-B was underwhelming, but these days it's quite strong. I took 30mg this past week while hanging with my family, and it was very strong, too strong in fact (I was the only one tripping and not really a trippy setting). I was thinking it would just be a nice chill background thing but nope, full visuals, psychedelic awkwardness, difficulty conversing, huge pupils, and a good bit of anxiety, though also pleasant. Not a bad trip by any means, just way too strong.
It's interesting that you say this, I tried 30mg of 2c-b HBr powder recently, expecting it to be a pretty strong experience but it was fairly underwhelming. Maybe I'll try a bit more next time.

With the hbr I have settled on 23 mgs as my sweet spot fo 2C-B. I have done 28 mgs once but was a little too strong for me. I also did 15 mgs once on vacation and it was a nice little trip by the ocean.

It's interesting that you say this, I tried 30mg of 2c-b HBr powder recently, expecting it to be a pretty strong experience but it was fairly underwhelming. Maybe I'll try a bit more next time.

Everyone has different sensitivities to specific psychedelics, and the 2C-Xs seem particularly variable. I used to be less sensitive to everything but as I get older and have more experience I seem to be getting more and more sensitive and my doses required tend to be lower, for psychedelics anyway.

2c-b is really strange sometimes. Kicks ass when least expected. Over years I've learned to never expect an "easy" trip when using it. This way I'm always ready to get blown away by unexpectedly strong low doses!
Still wondering if 2C-I is any better though. I read through the entire B&D and still can't make up my mind. Could get like 20 200 mcg LSD blotters with that money!
I haven't done 2c-b but have done 2c-i a handful of times and it rocked!!

I've had an interesting day. I snorted 30mg 4-aco-dmt and ate 4x 1.2mg hits of 25b-NBOH blotter when i woke up this morning. The blotter says "Fuck the New World Order"!! Lol!

I need beer so bad but don't want to walk to the liquor store even though I've been there many times before tripping and rolling.

Fuck the New World Order!! (I mean that too, lol)

You need more HBr than HCl IIRC, but I've never tried HBr myself

I've had an interesting day. I snorted 30mg 4-aco-dmt and ate 4x 1.2mg hits of 25b-NBOH blotter when i woke up this morning. The blotter says "Fuck the New World Order"!! Lol!

I need beer so bad but don't want to walk to the liquor store even though I've been there many times before tripping and rolling.

Damn man, the track goes "can't stop raving", eh?

You need more HBr than HCl IIRC, but I've never tried HBr myself

Damn man, the track goes "can't stop raving", eh?
Successfully walked to the liquor store and got some 12% alcohol md 20/20 beers plus a breakfast of peanuts and pork rinds.

Just snorted ~40mg 4-aco-dmt. Still feeling the 25b-NBOH. Psychedelic tolerance sucks when you want to break through. Now and then i think about coming out of needle retirement to shoot some 4-aco-dmt again. That was amazing over a decade ago.

Party on bluelight!!! Fuck the New World Order! So tempted to eat these other 5 hits of blotter i have left but think i better save them. Plenty of 4-aco-dmt left.... plenty of weed and beer too.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all!

been microdosing mushrooms feel loads better and have some really good things planned for the future now that to fruition from my 6 tab + ketamine trip.
Good sounds mate. I have to ask, really curious because now, not even 1 year ago, you’re well placed to comment here, the recent LSD microdosing at 13 ug you liked a bit right?

You observed it for a bit.

So now, the shrooms MD. I’m wondering if it feels better, lesser edgy and more productive.

You don’t need to answer, course just curious.

No hard drugs here, just 10.7 mg’s Etiz, lots lovely weed but…new kava arrived today.

Instant kava. Real strong. About 43 grams. Lots basically, Considering it’s affectively twice the strength of regular noble route or slightly more.

Nice though. Have been properly properly chilled out for hours now which has been nice.

Still six weeks no LSD at all but I’m definitely ready for a trip next time I feel I have enough secure space without being anxious about my mum being around in her currently neurotic delusional state LOL.

No hard drugs here, just 10.7 mg’s Etiz, lots lovely weed but…new kava arrived today.

Instant kava. Real strong. About 43 grams. Lots basically, Considering it’s affectively twice the strength of regular noble route or slightly more.

Nice though. Have been properly properly chilled out for hours now which has been nice.

Still six weeks no LSD at all but I’m definitely ready for a trip next time I feel I have enough secure space without being anxious about my mum being around in her currently neurotic delusional state LOL.
You know i used to really really enjoy kava plus oxycontin. I used to really enjoy this 70% kavalactone paste that i used to buy by itself.

Don't you worry about liver damage?? Kava used to be very popular here in the US but is much more difficult to find and more expensive to find as a supplement these days since reports of liver damage started to surface many years ago.

2C-I is very strong and recreational stuff, but I find it shallower and more manic than 2C-B. It has an extremely unique visual style that is different from every other psychedelic I've tried.

2cb-fly is claimed to stronger by weight.

It is definitely stronger, probably about twice as potent. Quite a different drug, I love 2C-B-fly, it's milder in all ways, and more empathogenic, and quite a lot longer lasting.

You know i used to really really enjoy kava plus oxycontin. I used to really enjoy this 70% kavalactone paste that i used to buy by itself.

Don't you worry about liver damage?? Kava used to be very popular here in the US but is much more difficult to find and more expensive to find as a supplement these days since reports of liver damage started to surface many years ago.
The whole liver damage thing is an outright injustice and hindrance to kava’s global reputation.

Flawed Misrepresented studies were conducted years ago using kava extracts, In quantities and also which do not appear in regular noble or instant Kava and which are associated with potential liver harm.

So it’s a complete myth truly. Just don’t use the wrong type of Kava, basically avoid extracts full stop, avoid “Tudei” for two day kava, stick to Noble or instant, and golden rule never mix with alcohol, Always separate by 24 hours.

But no absolutely not I am not the least bit concerned about liver harm as a result of long-term Kava drinking.

And it’s really not hard to find at all I have a wardrobe and cupboard full that would probably last me a year and I’m in the United Kingdom where is illegal for human consumption but I’m still very easily able to source a wide enough array of the highest quality kavas in the world.

2C-I is very strong and recreational stuff, but I find it shallower and more manic than 2C-B. It has an extremely unique visual style that is different from every other psychedelic I've tried.

It is definitely stronger, probably about twice as potent. Quite a different drug, I love 2C-B-fly, it's milder in all ways, and more empathogenic, and quite a lot longer lasting.
2c-i and 2c-c were my favorite 2c drugs even though i have much more experiences with 2c-e. I liked 2c-t2 better than 2c-e too.

Good sounds mate. I have to ask, really curious because now, not even 1 year ago, you’re well placed to comment here, the recent LSD microdosing at 13 ug you liked a bit right?

You observed it for a bit.

So now, the shrooms MD. I’m wondering if it feels better, lesser edgy and more productive.

You don’t need to answer, course just curious.
mushrooms are even better than lsd for microdosing. Feel way better and more productive and way smarter.

Lately I've been having a difficult time tripping without adding MDMA. I guess that happens if you take 4-aco-dmt once or twice a day for awhile... definitely been having way more visuals and fucked up when adding MDMA vs not.

Just scraped up my 3-MMC baggie and got ~40-45mg snorted. Really feeling that plus the psychedelics I've consumed.

Apparently i need a triple releasing agent on top of a 5-ht2a agonist to really trip these days? Really wish i had more metaphedrone... plenty more psilocetin but it's not the same anymore by itself.

Well i hit my personal record of 90mg snorted 4-aco-dmt today plus 4.8mg 25b-NBOH and ~45mg snorted 3-MMC. Just took like 25-30mg deschloroetizolam to try and sleep.

Was reminiscing earlier about how my ex wife caught me doing 50/50 mixed IV shots of MXE and 4-ho-det years ago. Crazy times. Talk about being floored.

I quit using needles before my daughter was born and she's 7 now. Well i have shot some meth a few times since i split with my wife but that's not my DOC. I prefer to trip and roll....

I just contacted an old tripping and rolling buddy to let him know I've got access to both. I don't think he's ever flipped so I'm trying to get him to try. I miss my old tripping and rolling buddies. We rarely get together anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.