PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

I wish I had a clear criminal record and self esteem. :\

Xambo <3

I look forward to your tale.

Thanks swilow

Now I understand the power of 3-MeO-PCP and dissos once again - writing this makes me cry so much when I do it sober. Well, it would make me cry high on 3meo but it would be easier. Actually I've cried so much in my life that I don't think its even healthy to cry because of this anymore, but sometimes it haunts me.

1993 I lost my mother to drugs, probably methadone. No one knows the cause of the death, I guess. I was born in 1992, so I was just a baby. I have absolutely no recollection of her other than pictures, stories and a letter she wrote to my grandparents before dying. I think I have had a dream or two about her in the past, but nothing else. I know she took a good care of me or at least tried to. Then I was with my dad for a while, not long though, maybe a few months. I don't remember him at all, he died in 2000. Again opiates. No recollection of him either, just pictures, stories and some belongings.

Last edited:
Thanks swilow

Now I understand the power of 3-MeO-PCP and dissos once again - writing this makes me cry so much when I do it sober. Well, it would make me cry high on 3meo but it would be easier. Actually I've cried so much in my life that I don't think its even healthy to cry because of this anymore, but sometimes it haunts me.

1993 I lost my mother to drugs, probably methadone. No one knows the cause of the death, I guess. I was born in 1992, so I was just a baby. I have absolutely no recollection of her other than pictures, stories and a letter she wrote to my grandparents before dying. I think I have had a dream or two about her in the past, but nothing else. I know she took a good care of me or at least tried to. Then I was with my dad for a while, not long though, maybe a few months. I don't remember him at all, he died in 2000. Again opiates. No recollection of him either, just pictures, stories and some belongings.

Thanks for sharing that, my friend. <3 That's a tough lot. I can relate though, my parents were both drug users and my father died as a result of it. In my case, this was one of the best things to happen to me which sounds brutal but he was a monstrous man.

Anyway, back to drugs. Feeling sketched out in some senses so I thought I'd maybe totally paint myself into a ball of confusion with some 2C-D and 3meoPCP. I am about to commence the great Trimming of the Passionfruit Vine and the inevitable spidery encounters that will ensue.

I tell you what, PDers, if you need something calming and I do very very often, get outside in the garden and do some stuff. Even just weeding, or trimming bushes or whatever, it is truly meditative. I've created a little patio area with some nice rusty sculptures and shiny quartz pebbles, and I made a water feature that has never once worked, but the actual process of creating this, and maintaining it, is very relaxing. :)

Just took 1.5ml 1.4 butanediol. Been wanting to try ghb/gbl or similiar for a while. See how this goes.

Man 3 meo pcp is really easy to jack up your disso tolerance with. I took 50mg DCK last night and it felt like 25mg of the last batch I had. Of course it good be batch dffernce but I dunno. That gram of 3 meo pce I did in like 3 weeks probably didnt help, or the fact I have had a disso 5 days out of 7 for the past 2 years... Ugh.

^I've been decidedly un-dissoed recently. It's been months since I've had any disso but I haven't tried 3-meo like you lot.

Swilow I agree, there's nothing quite like tending a garden, no matter the size. I take care of my folks patio plants for them cause they kill plants hard hahahah

Went on another psychedelic/dissociative purchase binge. Got a pretty big collection going over the last year. Knew that'd happen when I started buying these again. It's what I do. This time around I rarely use the psyches anymore, but the dissos have been a bit of trouble so need to keep it in check. I got ALD-52, MPT, 4-HO-EPT, diphenidine and DCK coming. I hope with my new job I won't start using the dissos everyday. Kinda doubt it actually. I've got lots of 3-MeO-PCP in stock and haven't been using it much anymore. It's the MPT I'm most excited about, it's been calling my name for a while now. Can't wait to blast off. Anyways, take care guys, if you got some experience with that one please help me out by posting in the big and dandy. Just bumped the thread

Wow, last night was tons of fun. It was my friend's birthday and we went to a show by my other friend's band and this great band called Come Back Alice. I took a hit of ALD-52 and then some really nice MDMA and 3-MeO-PCP, got pretty intoxicated at the show, at one point my friend's (the one in the band) girlfriend wanted to do whippets with someone so she brought me to her car and we did some nitrous, that was really crazy and left me ringing/dissociated for like a half hour afterwards. Then after the show we went home to my friend's house and took some etizolam to go to bed, well, them my friend called and said he was going to pick us up and bring us to the band house for an after party. So my friend and I took some of his 4-FA in an attempt to not get tired and shit. It worked, but in retrospect I only remember some of that part, damn etizolam. Expect to fall saleep but other things happened. =D I remember some scenes from the after party, wish I remembered more but I had a good time.

Feeling kinda drained today though. Probably gonna take a shower and go to my girl's house and just chillax. Maybe go on a hike. I've got tomorrow off for president's day which is cool. Kinda need it. Feel a little weird after all those serotonin releasers, looks like I'm probably gonna take phenibut again today even though it's breaking my no two days in a row rule.

Rules are made to be broken. That's my excuse.

This statement is false.

Actually, bagseed, thinking about that is confusing me. If it is a rule to break rules, wouldn't not breaking this rule be breaking the rule?

contradictions cannot exist (sorry I'm 12 books deep into the Sword Of Truth series).

therefore this worlds acceptance of a contradictory statement cements it's reality as a false reality.

you fuckers broke the world

I'm not sure I can agree at all with the statement "contradictions cannot exist", at least not in the way it would be understood in this reality. Contradictions exist everywhere in this dimension of reality, as we live in a subjective, dualistic world. It's inherent contradictory. At the highest / lowest level, however you want to phrase it, sure, contradictions do not exist. But here, yes, of course.