• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

Glad to hear it. :D Both that you had a good trip and that MET seems so great. My one experience so far wasn't quite that intense but it was similarly rewarding, including making me want to redose afterward. I'm happy too because I've honestly strongly suspected it would be this great for some time now, to the point that I even already stocked up on quite a lot of it just in case. The reason being that I figured it would be similar to MiPT, as I find 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT similar in many ways particularly in terms of recreational potential.... Don't know if you've tried that one yet, but I would describe it very much like you described MET both here and in its B&D thread. I would say it was very possibly the most euphoric substance I've ever ingested, not as psychologically penetrating with it perhaps as something like LSD, but totally unmatched in terms of just pure bliss. And that's even considering that it started off with a heavy purge.

Thanks for reporting back on this, I'm definitely looking forward even more to exploring this one now. :).

Well after Help?! reported dosing MET 2x daily with no real tolerance... I had to try it. Last night I plugged 50mg with another 50mg 30 minutes later and... nothing (well something, but not what I would have expected after 60mg experience). Even added 30mg MIPT ~1.5 hours later with minimal affects. This was my 4th night tripping since Sunday, the spectacular MET experience was actually my third. Anyway look like it's time for a two week break. The MIPT did seem to sour my stomach, even plugged.

IM Ketamine a few hours ago. Went for the thigh in the end. First time trying Ketamine, and first time injecting anything. I wasn't nervous until the moment I pierced my muscle, then I felt a huge adrenaline rush even though I wasn't feeling any "psychological" anxiousness. Found that detail pretty funny. The needle didn't hurt at all but the solution going in did, a little bit. Onset wasn't as fast as I thought it would, I think it took five minutes or so. For a while I thought I wasn't going to hole, and was going to get stuck in a sub-hole uncomfortable space. But then I got carried to the other side.

The first thing I saw going into the hole was syringes, an infinite landscape of syringes piercing the void, plungers going up and down. For a while it made me have a silent, internal laughter, thinking about how ridiculous the image was, and it made me ask myself to what extent it represented a repressed apprehension. But then I got anxious for a second, worrying that my whole experience would be a repetition of the injection. The second I had that though the image changed, and I saw... micropippettes. Anonymous hands operating micropippetes. The WTF factor was high, but I think a that moment I wasn't really judging what I was seeing/experiencing. I remember darkness after that, and 'Psychic - Darkside' coming from the speakers. I remember being surprised about how clearheaded I felt, I was recalling some memories as if in sober consciousness, but in retrospective I think that was because I was coming in and out of the hole. I remember certain specific things getting me back to the room, like my SO coughing, who was by my side and had also injected ketamine into her thigh. I felt some apprehension but upon opening my eyes didn't understood much and went back into the void. Also the sound of a very loud motorcycle engine passing by my window kind of pushed me out of the hole. I wasn't holing too hard, it seems.

Another image I can remember more or less vividly is going through a dark tunnel, following a human silhouette that kept changing colors. Also the feeling of sitting in a train. I remember entering the Taj Mahal in the middle of the clouds, while my girlfriend asked me if I was alive. I think I moaned something.

The most beautiful feeling was just as I was coming out of the K-Hole, I think this song was playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuloVDZ3Eg&index=7&list=PLTNZF3CguEwwATOlrUuvxX14dYM3zjkga

And rather than listening to it, it was as if I was "feeling". Like a texture, or a presence, expanding through the room, filling the space with it's mass and it's aspect was like a wooden barroque altar, something like this, kind-of: http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/aad98e0ff...-of-the-santa-maria-church-baroque-cr0ct0.jpg , and as it kept expanding I felt every part of it was kissing it's way through the air ... Hard to explain honestly, lol, sounds pretty non-sensical, but I was filled with a sacred serenity. Then I became too conscious of my surroundings to be able to loose myself into the void again, but felt disoriented for a while with some faint activity behind eyelids, kind of colorless CEV. I don't remember getting those with MXE. I was in the hole for maybe forty minutes or so, I remember that when the album was over I freaked out about how fast time had passed, I thought I would experience significant time-dilation but it all felt rather short.

My girl was kind of underwhelmed, and decided she's just not into dissociatives. She never liked holing on MXE either. Too internal of an experience. And I kind of get her point, it felt pointless doing drugs "Together" if we were going to end up so disconnected from reality. But it was a very special experience for me anyway, very confusing though. I found the hole had a lot less "content" than the holes I've explored using MXE, but it was interesting in that it felt more like dreaming.

Last edited:
Well after Help?! reported dosing MET 2x daily with no real tolerance... I had to try it. Last night I plugged 50mg with another 50mg 30 minutes later and... nothing (well something, but not what I would have expected after 60mg experience). Even added 30mg MIPT ~1.5 hours later with minimal affects. This was my 4th night tripping since Sunday, the spectacular MET experience was actually my third. Anyway look like it's time for a two week break. The MIPT did seem to sour my stomach, even plugged.

Ah, that's too bad about the tolerance, I was wondering about that myself. What did you take the first two nights, for reference?

That's very interesting about the MiPT too.... Since I had my experience on it, which so far has only been once orally at 50 mg, I've honestly wondered if the purge it caused might have been centrally-induced, rather than peripherally. This is obviously a hard judgment to make since it was taken by mouth, but it was very notable to me in that it came on so fast that the nausea never even had time to really make me feel that uncomfortable, I simply suddenly knew I had to puke and after just a moment of debating with myself went to get it over with. This is in stark contrast to almost every other nauseous drug experience I've ever had, where I've almost never been able to puke no matter how strong the feeling was or how badly I wanted to. And then, the same exact thing happened with 50 mg of DiPT, though not less than that. Finally, when I smoked 35 mg of MET I didn't think the same thing was going to happen, but the plant base I used for it left a nasty taste in my mouth, and after trying but failing to avoid focusing on it I suddenly felt the same rising feeling, and went to do a quick dry heave. That last one certainly did seem more damning for having a central mechanism of action, and I would guess that your MiPT experience here did too since I would have otherwise guessed it would have avoided that through that route of administration too. I am aware of at least one binding study that claims that DMT binds within a reasonable range to 5-HT3, which has been associated with vomiting induced by drugs even given by IV before, so I wonder if these molecules might retain some of that activity as well?

Anyway, thanks again for the info. :)

IM Ketamine a few hours ago. Went for the thigh in the end. First time trying Ketamine, and first time injecting anything. I wasn't nervous until the moment I pierced my muscle, then I felt a huge adrenaline rush even though I wasn't feeling any "psychological" anxiousness. Found that detail pretty funny. The needle didn't hurt at all but the solution going in did, a little bit. Onset wasn't as fast as I though it would, I think it took five minutes or so. For a while I thought I wasn't going to hole, and was going to get stuck in a sub-hole uncomfortable space. But then I got carried to the other side.

My girl was kind of underwhelmed, and decided she's just not into dissociatives. She never liked holing on MXE either. Too internal of an experience. And I kind of get her point, it felt pointless doing drugs "Together" if we were going to end up so disconected from reality. But it was a very special experience for me anyway, very confusing though. I found the hole had a lot less "content" than the holes I've explored using MXE, but it was interesting in that it felt more like dreaming.

Cool experience, thanks for sharing. :) You don't know it, but you also actually answered something I've really been wondering recently... specifically with this very last line. Even though people have often said to me that they like MXE more and it feels richer, I was wondering if perhaps ketamine felt more like a dream than does MXE. If that was the case then I was thinking I might be more inclined to seek out ketamine first rather than MXE, so it's pretty interesting to see you mention this comparison here out of the blue. So, thanks again!

Yeah I feel that MXE is more psychedelic than ketamine, ie, there is more color and content. Less anesthetic but still very strongly separating from the body at high doses.

3-Meo-PCP train just picked me up. Destination unknown but I look forward to getting there :)

Its dropped me at 2c-d station, oral tickets and a snorted trainline. After that, I journeyed to MXE Cross where I inserted a powder up me snozz.

I just want to say, you guys are true friends of mine. I love you all. I can be so negative! I lose sight of the truth :\ I'm sorry if I frsutrate. Or if I've Bern rude! I'm on a journey and I love it. But I struggle. I can be an ass. But I want the good thing. Cantvalways see it even when its but a nose distance away.

But youse cunts are fkking Aight.

TAC, I'm inspired! I've urge to make beats, gimme a theme/a feeling, the more obscure and specif the betts Betts.

Dissociated :D

I'm just glad to have met you lot. I feel kinship, no plur..Were lucky I think, us folks would have struggled had we been born in medieval times.

imagine. Lennon, let us make babies. <3

Last edited:
^He's high :)

Hmm a hole beckons.

I'm ready God! Lets dance :D

I just want to say, you guys are true friends of mine. I love you all. I can be so negative! I lose sight of the truth :\ I'm sorry if I frsutrate. Or if I've Bern rude! I'm on a journey and I love it. But I struggle. I can be an ass. But I want the good thing. Cantvalways see it even when its but a nose distance away.

[...]

Were lucky I think, us folks would have struggled had we been born in medieval times.

I can relate to / agree with all of the above. :)

TAC, I'm inspired! I've urge to make beats, gimme a theme/a feeling, the more obscure and specif the betts Betts.

Hmm... how about... a chilled out beat that evokes the feeling of looking at leaves turning in the fall, and being reminded of the ephemeral nature of all things? Haha, I dunno, I tried.

No, that's good. I have these big drumnl samples. Some sorta African thing. I'm.recording everything. Ill paint some autumnal sine waves.

Gee. Psychedelic state is so...slzshy.

got that confuzzled stuff. Are you sue you're not...in my bedroom playing autechre?

Tac <3 I sense you wore a crown in another life.

Fuck. Autechre is audio dissociative. Confeld is really zippy.

I dunno TAC, you've taken on some sort of avatar like deity feels for me. I cannot convince myself that we are not actually housemates. :D I think we got married! In dimension X4xx.001 NORTH.

Miss Swilow is wondering why??

This album is so crisp and scintiliating.

[video]https://www.google.com.au/search?q=confeld&oq=confeld&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1590j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=confield&tbm=vid[/video]

I'm here to redesign the Triangle.

and I suspect that spacetime is negotiable.

I sincerely do not feel that geographical distance exists. Its simply a state of mind sunglass emoticon.

We are walking on a membrane. Guys, I'll see you soon :)

Last edited:
eyeball-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-ma-mb.png

Icy.

I sense you wore a crown in another life.

Yes, on my lower left molar in fact. Chipped the darn thing on an apricot pit.

I'm sensing that you were a... pirate ringleader who got shipwrecked on an island, and changed his evil ways when he found kinship with the natives. Don't ask me why.

I certainly enjoy a good swashbuckle.

Why? I know you forbade that question but forbidden fruit makes great jam.

A fine line, bad boy rebel, upturned collar slouching bootheeled on street corners, smoke behind ear, scowling, brylcreem and leather, you'll never take me alive...knitting an afghan with amethyst knitting needles, wafts of nag champa and patchouli, eating lentils on artisanal tempeh and thinking laterally, chanting sonorously, thanking Elephant God, Aum /Maya/Aum to tendrils of sage smoking, ascending, returning to Andromeddas Engine. Back to the Source. <3

Lets ride our motorbikes to Neptune! :)

There is a swirl or two...

MXE makes me so friggin jovial. :)

Today will be a sober day.

But youse cunts are fkking Aight.

Dissociated :D

I'm just glad to have met you lot. I feel kinship, no plur..Were lucky I think, us folks would have struggled had we been born in medieval times.

imagine. Lennon, let us make babies. <3

I concur. :) Love you too man, your outburst of joy was a joy to read today. <3