• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Well last night was crazy, had a hell of a ride after swallowing that piece of quartz lookin FXE. My girlfriend was worried a couple hours the wizard came out. Now im in a movie theatre slowly coming down bought to watch this ate alot feeling that FXE L❤️ViN 😛

02-smb-dm-mobile-banner-1080x745-pl-f01-022723-63fe3cbc4df54-1.jpg

Movie was so dope, like everything i could of wanted from them i would highly recommend to anyone that has a soft spot for these characters. Had a strawberry milk shake fancy like woth carmel/chocolate syrup whip cream and a bag of cotton candy it was a blast. Just getting in bed now with my new care bears shirt on.

Life is lovely fluffy rainbows and stars underneath it get some rest...havent dosed in 10hrs and still feel it. Gonna be taking a break from dissos for a month

integrate and all that jazz 🎶🎵

Last edited:
Anybody seen redbubble. Sell your art on there. I was thinking of become a psychedelic artist and selling phone cases shirts and shit on there.

Yeah i had the same dream back in my twenties, in fact i did nothing but work on art for like a few years straight take lots of 2C-E. It was one of the best periods of my life. Nothing ever came from it but my work is pretty difficult to market and my ex said it was kind of "too much" whatever that is supposed to mean. I think some of my patterning would make beautiful sundresses...

maybe if i would have tried to spend more time marketing myself and less time dosing and smoking weed all day i would have got more accomplished. My parents were pretty comfy financially and we had an art studio, my mother is very talented artist and does acrylic paintings of nature and what not she has sold professionally my whole life. I grew up traveling to art shows as a child all over with my mom and grandparents.

Both of her parents were very successful artists as well, my grandfather was offered job at Disney but didnt wanna move the family down to Florida. All of them paint, im the oddball doing this trippy shit with my boxes of markers, i just like it better i feel like i can really put in the detail that way. But i have become worse and worse at putting aside time for it over the years. Back when i was young and didnt have to work it was obviously much easier.

i ate some mushrooms about 5 weeks ago, a pretty high dose, i was a bit of a mess... and ever since then, it seems like my lsd tolerance has gone significantly down, which is great.....think that's related or just a coincidence? they're from the same 2 sheets ive had from before too so nothing's new on that front

:Sherlock:

That’s odd,
How often were you using the LSD before?
I’d guess that it is probably coincidental.

the same - anywhere from 2 to 4 times a month - nothing's changed

i was seriously looped off a 1 hit last week - pinwheels in my peripheral and all - it's blotter so ya never know there either....i'll follow up in the coming weeks....if my tolerance goes up, im gonna try those shrooms again - and then see if it happens again :tunein:

they're penis envys - first time ive had those - those things are potent - im a little nervous to even try them again 8o

the same - anywhere from 2 to 4 times a month - nothing's changed

i was seriously looped off a 1 hit last week - pinwheels in my peripheral and all - it's blotter so ya never know there either....i'll follow up in the coming weeks....if my tolerance goes up, im gonna try those shrooms again - and then see if it happens again :tunein:

they're penis envys - first time ive had those - those things are potent - im a little nervous to even try them again 8o
Eating penis envy's, stay south of 1g. I found a good amount to be 0.5g.

Anyone tripped yesterday? I wanted to celebrate bicycle day but was too busy. Anyways, today I'll be taking some AL-LAD and going to a show. It's been a while since I took that one, but I remember it lasted around 8 hours as opposed to the 12 hour acid trip? Should be able to get some sleep tonight. I hope lol. Luckily tommorow isn't incredibly busy either, so I can afford one sleepless night. But let's hope it's not the case haha.

Love to all the PD fam <3

4 times in a month can build some pretty solid tolerance from my experience.
Psychedelic tolerance generally takes 10-12 days to reset completely.

im aware

that's why im a little surprised that my tolerance has gone down

some of my best trips were after the mushrooms and they were only 7 to 8 days apart

:shrug:

Anyone tripped yesterday? I wanted to celebrate bicycle day but was too busy. Anyways, today I'll be taking some AL-LAD and going to a show. It's been a while since I took that one, but I remember it lasted around 8 hours as opposed to the 12 hour acid trip? Should be able to get some sleep tonight. I hope lol. Luckily tommorow isn't incredibly busy either, so I can afford one sleepless night. But let's hope it's not the case haha.

Love to all the PD fam <3

I did not trip yesterday. This is the third Bicycle day in a row I haven't tripped. Maybe I hit the adult thing to hard.

About to order a gram of 2C-B, really shouldnt be spending the money but this stuff is critical for my collection. The 2C-x series are my favorite drugs on the planet pretty much and B is such a good one. Like to take either 15mgs boofed or 25mgs orally and i trip really hard off that. Im gonna only use it a couple times a year with my girlfriend so it will be a special treat.

Mainly gonna use it for concerts cuz the duration is perfect for that and its a great drug for being out in a group of people tripping. Also if we dose right as we get there it will be fine for her to drive home later on that night. Im gonna have us take two Ginger capsules thirty mins before we dose cuz sometimes when i take it orally i get nauseated on the come up, but once im peaking its fine.

Once this touches down im gonna be a happy camper, hope that im able to get the room this week thats gonna only be 800 a month cuz if i do that will allow me to have some funds to keep collecting with. Wanna get 3.5g's each of MDA and 6-APB also cuz they are my favorite empathogens. Dont use those often maybe once or twice a year as well so that would last quite awhile.

2C-B really is fantastic. It's grown on me a lot, I used to think it was kinda shallow, but lately it's what I reach for for a show or just a fun night without a long time commitment. It's been deep and wonderful for me lately.

I agree that the 2C-Xs are just fantastic. We were so spoiled back in the day. Every one of them is special and a top-notch psychedelic, and they're all very different from each other, too. Shulgin hit a gold mine with the whole series.

So I had my first boofed experience last weekend
After my previous experience with 30 mg of 4 HO MIPT orally I figured I could handle a bit more.

I had planned to trip Sunday morning but ended up eating some edibles and staying up late Saturday night, as is often the case with weed for me. I was making a home made naan pizza when I realized tomorrow likely wont happen as I'll be tired and not feeling it. Ive often been putting off trips lately for one reason or another, waiting for the perfect time to come and it never does. Given that my bedtime was 3 hrs previous I decided ... why not something short... but even still it's late... ok well why not boof it? (I really dont like snorting psyches... 2c's really left a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak lol and I havent really revisted that ROA, for psychedelics since).

So given my previous oral experience at 30mg I decided to weight out 28 mg. I had a little trouble getting it all dissolved in 2 ml of warm tap water, even with stirring and letting it sit for 15 minutes and more stirring... Would distilled work better? And there was still a bit left when I drew it into the syringe

The come up was faster than I expected. And the bodyload seemed rough when compared to my oral experiences (maybe 10-15 over the passed 5 years)...still a very eurphoric sensual, almost rollie feel. Definitely more rushy than oral... 7/10, would repeat this ROA, for science of course lol but at a lower dose

Well, you did take almost double your 30mg oral experience (rectal admin is about 2x as potent). Yeah, the comeup is very fast. rectal admin is most comparable to IM injection, of all the ROAs. it's surprising how effective it is, and how fast it comes up.

Distilled/tap makes no difference in solubility. Also, it doesn't matter if there is a little bit undissolved, as it will absorb too, as long as you get it all in the barrel of the syringe.