View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

I snorted 10mg 25b-NBOH and then half an x pill. Vaped delta 8

You can find me in the back smoking drugs

Because 4-AcO-DMT isn't nice & I got burned out from way too much 4-HO-MET.

Bro id say that 4-AcO-DMT is probably one of the best psychedelics on the planet bar none. Ive had some of my most intense experiences on that drug, has one of the best afterglows ever too. The next day after a big trip i feel like my soul has been cleansed. My favorite dosage is 25mgs orally with no tolerance, the visuals from that are breathtaking. Geometric shapes floating in front of me shifting colors, on higher doses ive had entity contact. Its a top tier drug for me, but different strokes for different folks i suppose.

^I like to take 20mg spaced over half an hour in two doses. Lowers the initial intensity and drags out the trip a bit.

I wish I felt at home enough to trip. So sober lately. Neighbors dog was going off like crazy last night and harshing my mellow. Finally got mad enough to go and bang on his door and he didn’t even answer. I just heard him open his back door, saw him go out and then back in; then the dog was quiet. I guess he’s the shock collar type owner… so yeah, not a great tripping environment.

If I’m lucky I’ll be buying a truck this week or next and then I’ll be able to get out onto my family ranch where I could shoot, drink, hunt, camp, trip, whatever, in peace and quiet.

I’m looking forward to the future again. So much work to do on my house though 😔

AI-generated art app I use finally added a 1:1 aspect ratio, hooray.

3-F4-AC66-D-D6-C4-4-B0-B-9-EB1-910-A039-F898-C.jpg

88801-C6-A-E11-B-40-DE-B7-F0-AA9-C1-B06035-C.jpg

8-E4-AB31-F-4778-40-CE-A730-4-DF63184627-A.jpg

34-F2-A85-E-F00-E-49-C8-B6-A2-5-FD9-F15-C9487.jpg

A779-B40-E-24-E0-45-D8-A0-EA-687-D10-A3420-D.jpg

5-A96-E129-B2-FF-44-B5-8-C7-A-78-E570-B74429.jpg

Last edited:
Because 4-AcO-DMT isn't nice & I got burned out from way too much 4-HO-MET.

I like 4-AcO-DMT pretty well, but I find the come-up/peak to be offputting. It feels exactly like when you smoke DMT, except far slower, and less intense. Oral smoked DMT. The feeling is disconcerting and makes me feel unable to communicate or really do anything other than close my eyes and/or listen to music. The first half is massively different from mushrooms (and also pure 4-HO-DMT, which I've gotten to take a few times), and I much prefer mushrooms/4-HO-DMT. But then the second half, the later part of the peak and especially the plateau, are more or less identical to mushrooms and a lot of fun.

4-AcO-DMT is nowhere near my first choice for a tryptamine. I think the one I enjoy the most recreationally is 4-HO-MiPT. Almost invariably, I end up with a sore face/abdomen the next day from so much smiling and laughing. I find it very social and my words come easily, with a lot of humor and wordplay.

but I find the come-up/peak to be offputting. It feels exactly like when you smoke DMT, except far slower, and less intense. Oral smoked DMT. The feeling is disconcerting and makes me feel unable to communicate or really do anything other than close my eyes and/or listen to music
This 100%
Personally I've only ever smoked N,N DMT twice & I loved the extreme come up, I found nothing to dislike with it.

The come up on 4-AcO really scared me, I felt like I'd jumped off a cliff & not knowing how soft the landing would be.

Yeah ive mixed 4-HO-MET and 2C-B in the past and it was a great combo. Metocin is one of the best 4-Subs for sure and goes great in most combos honestly, im getting some more of it soon. Both of them together in full doses was a firestorm of visuals and incredibly pleasurable. Let us know how it went.
Trip went well! Ended up starting my day with a line of DMXE, followed by 15mg 2cb, then about an hour later another 10mg 2cb. Went on a nature walk. Got home, another DMXE bump, took 10mg of 4-HO-MET, then another 5mg 4-HO-MET, some more DMXE bumps and towards the end of the night I added 10mg of 4-ACO-DMT.

It served its purpose. Been in a really prolonged anhedonic depression, woke up the next day feeling a bit better. Today the depression has come back a bit, but what can ya do? I've had a fear of psychedelics the past few years for some reason. In my teens and 20's I'd eat them like candy, although always have treated them with respect. Have only had 2 bad trips out of hundreds and my fear of tripping isnt tied to those. I developed a bit of an anxiety disorder over these last few years so I guess I'm just fearful of having an anxiety attack while tripping, but since this trip I feel a bit less afraid of the psychedelic headspace. Will probably venture into that world again in the next week or so

Just set things up with my vendor and if all things go according to plan i should have a sheet of LSD at some point next week. The tabs are laid at 110ug each, im not sure what the print is yet i didnt ask. Its a really good price. im gonna ask him if he would be able to vacuum seal it in four parts of 25 blotters so i can keep it fresh. Worse case scenario i will just have to get my own machine.

Im down to 1.25mgs of Zyprexa every three days so i will be off soon, know ive been that for a year but im finally at the finish line. Know this will help motivate me alot cuz i wanna drop Acid so bad. After this im gonna get an ounce of Penis Envy Shrooms, this guy is the best. Same dude i have been getting the ounces of bud for on the cheap. Im trying to trip on those two primarily so i can save my 2C-B, 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT for special occasions.

When i goto the Dead Show in the summer me and my girl are going to take 25mgs of 2C-B each in the parking lot and get there very early in the day, blow some n2O balloons in the parking lot. That is gonna be a good choice cuz she has to drive us home later that night and im worried that the Acid will still have her tripping.

Also i prefer to use Phenethylamines at shows out in public at places like that generally. Its gonna be so much fun i cant wait, tickets were a 150 bucks a pop. Supposedly this may be the last Dead and Company tour. Couldn't miss this and its why we bought the tickets early a couple months ago.

Its gonna be her first time taking 2C-B and im sure that she will love it. Im gonna bring a bag of FXE with me too that i will do bumps off throughout the show. Should be a good combo, dont wanna take the Disso first cuz im worried i will be too fucked up before we have to find our seats, im gonna wait for the peak when the show starts and go for it.

Having done mushrooms reccently afer only using 4-ACO-DMT I can for sure tell a difference. If it is a pro drug for psilocin then maybe the absorption makes it seem different. But I think I can tell in a double blind test. :) Was gifted some potent Cubensis recently. Not much but enough for a few visits. As silly as it sounds, I think I can tell the difference between the folding of dimension of both mushrooms and 4-ACO-DMT. lol

I love 4-ACO-DMT. Ever since it came into my life I have been able to refresh myself with a nice 4-5 hour trip. ;) Totally helped me.

Simstim is just some sort of reckless mutant. I believe he has a massive long-term tolerance to serotonergic drugs in general, due to near-daily MDMA consumption and hammering psychedelics for years. Back in 2006-2008, I used to take psychedelics WAY too often, like probably 3 times a week, average, that whole time, no exaggeration. I pulled a number of 7 days in a row stretches. By the end of that stretch, I was taking like 100mg of 2C-B to just get a buzz akin to what it's like when you're a 24/7 chronic weed smoker and you smoke weed. Chronic overactivation of your serotonin receptor system seems to produce, eventually, monstrous tolerance, which takes a long time to go away (3 years in my case).

No offense, simstim. <3

Yeah ive had the same problem over the years, massive binges that literally lasted for years Tripping a similar amount as Xorky did. Doing the DOx series like four times a week if what really me in and it got to a point where i would have to sniff a 100mgs of 4-AcO-DMT if i wanted to get visuals and trip hard.

This is with Psychs on there own, when i would mix them with PCP/PCE analogs i was still able to get pretty decent visuals and mentally trip hard. Im a pretty compulsive drug user in general and just love psychs and dissos so much. Now i am in a period of responsible Dissos use at least compared to the past.

My package from China arrived today with 25 grams of FXE and a gram sample of 3-FL-PCP. Obviously gonna have to be super careful with tha later and just weigh out a solid dose and then have my girl take the rest with her. Not gonna use it till im off probation tho.

Also got 10 grams more Pregabalin and a gram of Bromazolam for her. So the stash is getting larger and i have more in the works, so happy 🙂