• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bethesda games are more fun to play when you treat it like an actual RPG instead of what games have been coloring as an RPG. More the experience than the gameplay, there are other games where leveling and combat are actually fun

i need a crown cause i'm stayin down
i'm the king of east atlanta
who wants to join my crew
its called
BRIX N BUNDLEZ

i need a crown cause i'm stayin down
i'm the king of east atlanta
who wants to join my crew
its called
BRIX N BUNDLEZ

885.jpg

BRIX N
BUNDLEZ
all
day
except i dont DO brix n bundlez no mo but thats still what my krew called
we goes ham
SELLIN DOPE OUT DA BEST WESTERN

Last edited:
The Bethesda games are more fun to play when you treat it like an actual RPG instead of what games have been coloring as an RPG. More the experience than the gameplay, there are other games where leveling and combat are actually fun

That's exactly why I prefer Oblivion over Skyrim, actually. It doesn't feel like an RPG colored action game, since the combat is so much less "evolved". Skyrim never gave me the feeling (except for the first two weeks) of wanting to go back and be there over and over, whereas Oblivion sucks me in every damn time.

Delsyd, I am jealous. Still haven't tried DMT and I just moved across country away from any connections.

^ lol

today I was cracking up, reminiscing on how my friend and I used to refer to getting high on dissociatives as "retardating", or "riding the short bus", due to the intellectually-blunting effects of NMDA antagonists. =D

needless to say, I'm seated squarely at the back of the short bus at the moment. <3

That's exactly why I prefer Oblivion over Skyrim, actually. It doesn't feel like an RPG colored action game, since the combat is so much less "evolved". Skyrim never gave me the feeling (except for the first two weeks) of wanting to go back and be there over and over, whereas Oblivion sucks me in every damn time.

I kind of know what you mean. Part of the magic of The Elder Scrolls is that it doesn't feel like you're being channeled through a contrived, pre-planned story - you create your own story in a completely open-ended world. The fact that it's all a bit rough around the edges adds to the gritty "realism" of the world. I hope I'm making sense. :p

Anyway, Skyrim had no problem gripping my attention.

Last edited:
Is there any affiliation with the BEEF/N/BROKLY clan?
Cause I'll sign up for a remote one-man satellite traineeship.

As in no where to be found. Transform just recently hid, and then brought back, the AL-LAD thread.

Had a good workout for the first time ever yesterday, a healthy life doesn't seem far off :D

Now have some muscle pains though, anyone know if vasoconstrictive drugs are a bad idea right now or am I fine mitigating it with some weed?

As in no where to be found. Transform just recently hid, and then brought back, the AL-LAD thread.

Haha dude it's not a magic trick. A new post bumps a thread, then if that post is deleted (in this case by the user himself) or unapproved for moderation reasons, the thread is de-bumped and it falls off the screen again. ;p

kid, if you are talking about stims then I think your muscles won't be super happy with that, idk but maybe more soreness, stiffness, lactification (verzuring) and cramps later ... stims tighten and strain muscles, you use them a lot more actively and maybe there is less healthy bloodflow for recovery disallowing enough oxygen and relief - but not sure if you would call it serious, just not what I consider part of a healthy lifestyle per say. it's your call. If you are a person who can be satisfied with only a little bit, maybe it's cool. Or just stick with the weed :)

I'm off in a bit, looking for burdock and dandelion to make root beer. =D

Haha dude it's not a magic trick. A new post bumps a thread, then if that post is deleted (in this case by the user himself) or unapproved for moderation reasons, the thread is de-bumped and it falls off the screen again. ;p

lol, I know that :D I always use google when I want to find a particular thread. In this case "big and dandy TCB-2 bluelight" came up with an old ADD thread only, which lead me to believe that it had shared faith with the AL-LAD thread, which also went MIA, and about which Transform wrote "I accidentally hid this thread so I've moved your post into it and unhidden the thread "

Nevermind, I can know find the TCB-2 thread on google again =D So I have no idea what was up with that......

I'm off in a bit, looking for burdock and dandelion to make root beer. =D
Cool %)

Does nobody use the Psychedelic Index? :( it's in there..

dock and dandelions are too young it turns out, late summer and all. Fall is best anyway. So my plans have changed to kriek lambic or gueuze lambic,

I'm having an extremely weird trip right now.
I'm on somewhere between 50 and 100mg of aMT, which I've never been able to take in the past without letting it really influence how I feel and stuff. I mean like I don't know, I always felt like if the trip got difficult there was absolutely nothing to do but ride it out, spend a few hours in horrible terrorised agony until it ended. But that's actually not true at all :D for instance okay. I saw World War Z last night and the zombies really freaked me out even while sober. I was planning on tripping tonight and I remember during the movie just thinking like okay, these zombies are gonna appear in your trip tomorrow. And they have, I mean they're sitting right next to me, but it's fine :D it's pretty fucking icnredible. I can choose to feel like there's a murderous zombie at my door or I can choose to feel like there isn't. Or I can choose to feel like there is but I can live with it. I mean I am in complete control. Even of what I'm seeing, which is pretty insane. Like okay, I closed my eyes earlier. The CEVs started out awesome with the typical swirly colours, and then I thought of the film and without having a precise image in mind, my prevalent emotion was fear and so all sorts of scary images popped up before my eyes. But then I could think of happier things and they would get nice again.
Same with the stuff I'm seeing with my eyes open tbh. I mean I'm just in total control of this world. I've been having a lot of very intense, very difficult trips lately and tonight I just wanted it to be about fun. No intense, deep thoughts, just happiness. So that's what I'll make it into. Tell the zombies to just fuck off and I'll simply have fun.

Pretty cool to feel like your own little god I must say :)

Evening, Swirlsters <3

Long time no speakee. Was just extolling the virtues of PD Social to somebody and feels kinda churlish not to say "Hello!" so... Hello! =D

*waves at pagey*

Fancy meeting you here 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.